Simpson SDV457HQWA

Simpson SDV457HQWA

MPN: SDV457HQWA

Clothes Dryers Buying Guide

A reliable tumble dryer can give you clean, dry clothes - and fast. Whether you decide on a heat pump, condenser or vented dryer, a washer dryer combo, or no dryer at all, this guide can help.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

Vishaal P.South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant machine. Clothes dry without issues. For the price you really can't go wrong.

Normal clothes and delicates. Excellent basic controls. Gentle on delicates. Extremely satisfied at all basic options. Not noisy at all. Thanks Simpson. You guys rock. Extremely good performance from this machine.

Purchased in February 2021 for $399.00.

Deo Balraj
Deo BalrajPerth, WA

Simpson Dryer

It is compatible with all types of clothes and is good value for money. We are very satisfied with this dryer. There are no issues with delicate clothing and would recommend this product

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for $290.00.

Nice2Know
Nice2KnowAU

Basic, functional and simple

Purchased in December 2019 at The Good Guys for $287.00.

Vented Clothes Dryers

Find out how Simpson SDV457HQWA compares to other Vented Clothes Dryers

AdamWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

great product

since buying this dryer I have enjoyed all the functions it has to offer
Simpson, this is a great machine, sheets clothes etc it has no problems drying them quickly

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for $345.00.

Roxana
RoxanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Much better than what I expected

Great value for money, I bought it from Good guys, and my initial plan was using it once in a while if really required but now I can't live without it, I start washing kids clothing 9 pm Sunday night and 11 pm we are done for the coming week! Is a very light Dryer, I took it home and installed it myself, I put all type of clothing in it, The only thing I haven't tried yet is drying shoes in it but can confirm is very gentle on delicates and knitwears,

Purchased in February 2019 at The Good Guys.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020
Michelle B
Michelle BPerth, WA

Can’t live without it

Good value for money...Easy to clean the lint filter out...Very easy control panel to use...We purchased a rubber mat to sit out dryer on the bench in the laundry to keep it sturdy when in use...Definitely no complaints about this dryer.

Banjo
BanjoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another quality Simpson product

Have only used it a couple of times since I bought it but so far so good & seems quieter then other dyers I have used. The price was quite acceptable as it is a basic dryer & that is all I wanted.

Purchased in June 2019 at Betta Home Living for $295.00.

Kirstie
KirstieToowoomba

Great value small dryer

I bought this dryer to help with rainy days, finish clothes off at night and to dry sheets. Is is very basic as it only has a warm or hot temperature setting and a timer. I have no clue how long to set it to dry my clothes or linen and there are no instructions so I have to guess or Google how long. I didn’t have many options as I needed a dryer to stack on top of my small washing machine and this dryer was just the right size.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys for $300.00.