Simpson SWF12743 / SWF12843

Simpson SWF12743 / SWF12843

SWF12743 (7kg) and SWF12843 (8kg)

No issues till date

Reliable, efficient, not expensive, power saving good deals in almost every store. Would recommend for them who are using it wisely. I have been using it since last two years.

Purchased in May 2017.

Great unit

Purchased this machine for my daughter and she is super happy with it. Best fast cycle I’ve seen 15 mins which is crucial with a new born baby. Can recommend any Simpson front loser as they are so reliable

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for $499.00.

Simply Simpson

Rinse and drain, 14 Mina, choice of cycles simple.
30 min quick cycle, easy on clothes, delicate cycle, door unlocks immediately when power off. I like this feature, my LG takes five minutes to unlock. Soap drawer is seperated into two, this means we put laundry & bleach powder in one.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

One of the best washing machine I've owned

This is a great washing machine as it has many program options and time setting. My favourite feature is the time delay as it allows me to start the cycle when I'm asleep and be done when I wake up. It has a fast but effective basic wash cycle with the ability to "time save". The only issue I have noticed is when you wash bedding, it struggles with the spin cycle and the items are quite damp when finished. No issue as it dries in the sun anyway, but something to keep in mind.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

I hate this machine so much

This washing machine has the worst rinse program I have ever seen on a machine. Do yourself a favour and don't buy it. Your clothes will still be soapy after a three hour wash!! And yes, I use top quality detergent and I follow the instructions. There is never enough water to properly rinse. I miss my Panasonic. Also this machine just stops for ten minutes at a time and does nothing.

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Hi R.W, Catherine from Electrolux here. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised about the Washing machine. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Catherine. Thanks, Catherine

Great washer

Replaced old Simpson with this model love it only query does it have a filter to clean and if so were. It washes great and the clothes come out well spun Happy with my purchase and would recommend to anyone. Purchased at Good Guys Shepparton Victoria, great service and great staff. Thanks

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Perfect

It has been an amazing experience using my new washing machine and to actually have our clothes come out nice and fresh no matter what product we use for it. It is a nice and easy set and is easy to use. There is a big range of cycles to choose from and even the cleaning process is really nice and easy.Couldn't have been happier with it .

Date PurchasedJun 2018

So far so good

After researching the best washing machine in the price category we were looking for, the Simpson came back with positive reviews. We've had this machine for around 2 months and we're very happy with it's performance. Well priced, and does the job well and for $20 extra, the supplier took away the old machine and installed the new one.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Exelent washing for a Simpson brand

We got this about two years ago as our 7 year old washer packed in sadly as it was great but the Simpson brand 8kg washer dose a great job on all our cloths and at the time we picked it up for a great price on sale. The only negative we found is it sometimes wobbals/moves about the floor

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Great choice

Considering we'd looked at much pricier washing machines, I'm glad we landed on this one.

The 30 minute wash is perfect for most clothes, and in fact what we do most of our washing on.

The other programs are also handy and given the size we can fit a King size doona if needed.

Date PurchasedJul 2016

Amazing!

After having terrible troubles with my last washing machine this machine has been such a breath pf fresh air. So easy to use and washes well, i love that it has a function where it autofills all the temperature and wash length as well as a screen showing the length of time left on the cycle. Very very happy with my purchase

Date PurchasedSep 2018

I changed from a Whirlpool to Simpson on layby. Not sure of my decision.

Purchased yesterday from The Good Guys after changing my original decision of a Whirlpool to this one. Things I am concerned about are: when it was on 1200 spin cyle, a piece of clothing got stuck between the front glass and the inside rubber so it didn't get spun dry at all and I was worried it would ruin the barrel.
The main thing though is its REALLY NOISY when it spins. It has a VERY high pitched sound which is really unpleasant and very loud- not sure if this is normal for a front loader. Not quiet at all!
And I had 2 small woollen blankets in on woollen wash cycle and again, one blanket got caught in the space between the door and barrel and didn't wash properly so I had to change the wash program to Colours where it then removed itself from being caught, with the increased barrel movement on that wash type. Disappointed with those things for sure. Any suggestions??

Date PurchasedAug 2018

It try's tried to run away! Not a good buy

We bought this a year and a bit ago and for a while now it keeps trying to slide its way outside! It's moved at least 1 and a half meters from its sitting place. It dose do a great washing job but it's very un safe moving around. We're planning on drilling some kind of catch on the floor to stop the slide

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Hi Deanos daman, Thank you for your post and we would like to speak with you regarding your concerns. Can you please email your address detail including a daytime phone number to customercare@electrolux.com.au. We look forward to speaking to you soon. Kind Regards Sylvia Electrolux.

Decent washing machine at a fair price

It is silent, powerful and cleans well. The touch buttons are sensitive however does not look climpsy. Not sure of the after sales service yet. It is economical, fast enough and water saver. We usually get the whole lot cleaned up in 30 to 35 minutes. Nothing to regret for now.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

It feels like an airplane landing

Occasionally there is a significant amount soap residue/bubbles at the front door rubber seal. It cleans the clothes clean. During the spin towards the end of the wash, the machine spins very rigorously and loud. It feels like an earthquake or an airplane landing.
Favourite feature is there are many functions to fit my washing needs especially when there's soap bubbles, you can choose a quick rinse

Date PurchasedMar 2018

value for money

Excellent washing machine purchased nearly 2 years ago & have had trouble free washing ever since. It is quite, with great washing cycle options plus it is very streamlined & looks good. It also has a pause option in the washing cycle which is great when you find an item of clothing that you forgot to put in!

Date PurchasedSep 2016

All my towels & bedlinen ruined + never seen my clothes look so bad

I am really disappointed after having a fisher & paykel top loader for most of my life that i could wash pretty much anything in with no issues.

Mine and my partner's clothing comes our hard, crinkled and sometimes shrunk/colour-leaked (on cold??).

All my expensive towels are ruined.. now scratchy/sandpapery and stiff. Our bedlinen is also wrecked.

We have noticed that extra rinsing has helped a little bit with the stiffness but it's still awful :(

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Hi MH, Tania from Electrolux here. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss the concerns you have raised about the Simpson front loader washing machine. If you wish to discuss this further please feel free to contact me at customercare@electrolux.com.au attention Tania. Thanks, TaniaHi Tania, I emailed a while back and even gave my phone number but nobody could help me. Best, Maddie

Simpson SWF12843 Fantastic Washing Machine

Set it for 30 mins and it does it in about 32 mins. I suspect the machine takes 2 mins to warm up and away she goes.
When finished it does beep but if you read the manual all you do is press the "P" and the Temp button at the same time until you hear a fast beep and that means the beeping sound is disabled.

Washes clothes well. Only came today but managed to do 5 full washes as our last washing machine the
BOSCH piece of junk started to pack up just past the warranty period and on Thursday it finally gave up the ghost.

Paid $546 from Harvey Norman in Perth WA. Free delivery. $20 to install and $20 to take the old one away.
Paid for the 4 extended warranty so have 2 years from Simpson then the extra 4 yeas from HN.

The unit is far quieter than the bosch we had.
Once its finished it turns the power off so one saves a bit of power.

Once you close the laundry door you can't hear it running.

Bloomin fantastic 11 out of 10 from me.

One negative from HN is they don't seem to give one an invoice any more either via email or a printed out version.
This has happened twice now from two different stores here in Perth WA.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Excellent machine!

Very user friendly, does the job it says it will, haven't had any issues with it since purchase. Was a great price at JB Hi-fi for the quality and size of the washing machine, loads of functions, not too noisey. Can't really thinking of anything bad about it. Very happy, would recommend

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Very Happy With It

This replaced an ancient Fisher And Paykel top loader - hooray! What a relief. Finally we have something with good water efficiency and that actually cleans the clothes without chewing them up. It takes up less space too. Controls are very simple to operate and make good sense. I will comment on the spin though - it sounds like a jet landing! I don't mind it now but I nearly jumped the first time it went off. Clothes come out almost dry compared to the old one though so it worth it. We are happy customers.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018