Sinclair

Sinclair

See the Best Employment & Recruitment Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Review 01

Review 01Syd

Rude, appalling and disrespectful

I went to this recruitment agency a long time ago right after I finished my degree. I can still remember the woman who interviewed me was rude and condesending. I was shocked by the lack of professionalism from the entire team. I left feeling humiliated and that I just wasted my time. They never found me work and I found a proper role myself. If you're reading this, you can find work directly on your own. Never let anyone tell you that you cannot do something, those people are miserable with their own sad, pathetic lives.

Tom

TomSydney, NSW

Disgusting Behaviour: Calls Indians 'smelly' and says they are 'taking over'

Sitting in reception in their North Sydney office I was disgusted to overhear the language used in the office. Sinclair Recruitment, your walls are thin! I heard blatantly racist jokes and comments such as "the dumb Indians", calling them "smelly", and suggestions that they are "taking over", followed by gross laughter erupting from the whole office.
Seeing the other reviews on this company, I am not surprised. Any HR department/company should beware of working with these people as this is a lawsuit waiting to happen. If you are caught working with them, feel free to explain to upper management why you decided to partner with these people despite the multiple allegations of poor ethics and behaviour.

Doingyouafavour

DoingyouafavourMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Avoid at all costs!!

cherubbabies

cherubbabiesSydney, NSW

Bad experience for me

I applied to one of their job listings, was called in the afternoon and was asked to come in immediately as I was told i was perfect for the job.
I went in the next morning, did the interview then did not hear from them ever again.
Left multiple messages but nothing.

Denise

DeniseMelbourne

Refreshing to have a recruiter who calls back

Overall very good experience - I appreciated having a recruiter who either spoke to me on the spot or phoned me back regularly. I felt that I was well-represented to the client. The end result of the process was that I decided not to proceed with my application due to some reservations about the role, and I felt empathy and support from Carol at Sinclair in Sydney.

Randal

RandalBrisbane

Bad for Applicants who more than qualify for the role!

My experience means that less than 5 applicants would qualify for the specialised role advertised yesterday. Less than 24 hours later, I got 'no thanks'! What does Daniel Jensen know about Water Treatment solutions. Obviously nothing.

Best Recruiter I have ever worked with in my Professional Career!

I would like to say a MASSIVE thank you to Emily Marles, in my 17 years of my real estate career Emily was the best recruiter I have ever dealt with. I live in Cairns and went to a local company who would not return my call or emails and when they did it was weeks after getting a job. Emily called me before the interview and got me pumped and excited, she also conducted a Skype interview to get to know me to find me the best employer in my area. Sinclair Recruitment is not located in Cairns but better then Cairns Recruitment companies and a must to use to find your next employee.

Employers Beware

This company has an over-all poor service of its employer clientele, with gross lack of communication or duty of care. They have deceptive tactics to glean private details about a prospective employers vacant positions and current employees. On multiple occasions Sinclair's staff in both Brisbane and Sydney have acted a lack of professionalism.

Reviewer2014

Reviewer2014Brisbane, Qld

Overall Bad Experience

In business most of us know how much it costs to recruit new staff and how time consuming this can be. Don't double your workload and waste more money utilising recruitment agencies, they are frustrating, pushy and candidates are mislead about available positions. "No recruitment agencies" this needs to be placed on your position advertisements if you do not want to be harassed by recruitment agencies. My personal experience with Sinclair recruitment was much less than professional.