Single Speed Cycles

Single Speed Cycles

See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Single Speed Cycles? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Great product, excellent delivery

Bike ordered 8PM Sunday night, received midday Tuesday from Melbourne to Sydney. Delivery times are excellent. Easy to assemble and feels sturdy. Comfortable ride. Definitely recommend.

gil83
gil83

Very Happy

I bought a new single speed fixie last week and it arrived in 3 business days from when I ordered on Tuesday. Very happy with the quality and will recommend to all my friends. The price was very good and I was able to custom design the bike to my liking.
Custom design, Affordable, quick delivery
Nothing

Other Bike Shops

Carlos
CarlosQueensland, Australia

Top quality bike, excellent design, very affordable

I may be a little bias however, my Single Speed/fixie from Single Speed Cycles (www.singlespeedcycles.com.au) is just awesome. I can't fault it. I ordered online and it arrived within 3 days... interstate. Shipping was cheap (I think I got 80% off) and the bike was a steal at under $300. The guys at Single Speed Gold Coast also reviewed this bike, they loved it as much as I do and gave their Fixie range a standing ovation. Great ride, nice and smooth....the colour schemes are great too.

Almost 6 months on and I haven't had a problem with it at all. I have recommended to many, and will continue to do so.
Inexpensive, reliable, quality, great product support,
Need more colour variations