4.2

4.3

Adam
AdamMid North Coast, NSW4 posts

The best I have used

Porting numbers worked fine. Pricing is very competitive.
I recommended to the radio station where I volunteer and saved them hundreds of dollars monthly.
Uptime is the best I’ve seen. Show reply
Codey
CodeyMid North Coast, NSW

Unreal service and quality lunch

Very friendly service with well priced lunch. Highly recommend again Show reply
warkus
warkusPerth, WA13 posts
Blue Duck
Blue Duck12 posts

Top service, thank you

I chose Siptalk after comparing a few providers with my typical usage.
Joining was straight forward, but configuring my voip soft phone was not.

Graeme from Siptalk service and I spent almost an afternoon trying to figure out what was wrong. I think he got more pictures (screenshots) from me than my girlfriend.
But after installing the voip app he had recommended, and finally unticking the "SIP ALG" setting in my router, it worked! Thanks so much. Service is essential, and this one was exemplary.

David J.
David J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC18 posts

Sadly, it seems they have not learned lessons from their past

Was ported to them over Christmas. Received no notification when my numbers were ported. No response and not even a holidays shutdown notice on their support number/email/Web site/social media.

Vague apologies fro "dropping the ball" is all I've received since.

Seems their services get decent reviews for reliability but they appear to not be learning lessons and improving on the customer service side, which is really not ideal for something as critical as your telephone services.

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Excellent service

We've been with Siptalk since their Telecube days and apart from that bumpy time a while back, all settled down to the point where it's just fire and forget.

Support is local which is great during miscellaneous crises and resolution is quick.
Only very minor issues from time to time which are resolved quickly.

Highly recommended.

Tom
Tom2 posts

So far so good!

At first, I found it a little confusing with all the settings. I wished there was more information on the site to explain all the terminology. I am new to VOIP and was hesitant at first to jump straight in. But now things are running, i am very pleased so far with how it works.

Will recommend. Show reply

2siceguru.com.au
2siceguru.com.auPerth, WA

Perfect service, very intuitive interface, highly recommended

I wanted a DID number in emergency and this company made it possible to have a working number in less than 5 minutes. Website has a very smooth intuitive interface. Everything worked perfectly. The phone is installed in 2spiceguru restaurant in Perth. Show reply
Pacman
PacmanSydney, NSW16 posts

Don't pay mega bucks for a comprehensive office VOIP solution

Have been with Siptalk for a few years. Has the occasional hiccup - but the service is effectively free. If you want to run an office with satellite locations then this is an ideal solution. Comprehensive enough to manage your business. With everyone moving to NBN port your main number to the cloud and you never require an actual land line again. Own Phone numbers, Incoming / Outgoing services, Fax service, Redirection, Line Hunt. Have as many extensions you want and no cost. Even an SMS service, would be good if they could expand this service - currently single use. Was their when is went from Telecube to Siptalk (not sure what happened here) Show reply
Len1010
Len1010South East Queensland, QLD120 posts
james
james

Siptalk does NOT ever deliver

rubbish company, spoke with [Name Removed] every week for a month. he was useless, never replied to emails. always promised i would get an update in next few days, and never actually updated me
after a month of waiting. i got fed up, and joined a different provider. siptalk still has still NOT submitted a request to port my number.
SIPTalk   DM
Lee M
Lee MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
Andre
AndreCanberra

Out of business? Website doesn't work. Phone support hangs up

I'm wondering if SIPTALK is out of business. Their website lets me create an account, but I can't create any services. I've called the support line, but once you choose from the first top-level menu, it hangs up.

jeremy
jeremyCanberra26 posts

great customer service

after the frustrations of dealing with the likes of iinet and internode, it's such a terrific change to deal with a provider who responds to support emails almost straightaway. Product (VOIP phone) is good and cheap

J S
J STaree2 posts

Great VSP

Very cheap line rental for DID & excellent price on calls. Local technical support. It has an annoying "one time password" feature, requiring you to send a token to your email account every time you want to log in to certain parts of your account.