Ski D'lite

Ski D'lite

See the Best Yoghurt in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ski D-Lite 1Kg All Flavours

WHY WHY WHY has this product been taken off the production list???? It is the best yoghurt in flavour,texture and presentation. Why don't Woolworths or Coles have it on their shelves? Obviously the Representative isn't pushing it hard enough and now the only place we COULD get it - IGA - is no longer being supplied either. Please reconsider your decision please please

Purchased in May 2019 at Henks IGA Main St Penguin Tasmania 7316 for $4.00.

Ski d'lite where

Ski yoghurt 6 pack or 12 pack on longer at Woolworths or Coles in Brisbane and only 1 litre in Iga where's it gone shops don't know why just don't have it. 1 litre only lasts a couple of days goes all watery tastes and smells bad. Iga is dearer. Other lite yoghurts don't taste the same.

The lick and win comp isa scam

You buy the skiDlite you come home you lick the foil you find the code you enter then ask for receipts number you left at the supermarket like most people do .....very stupid promotion they just want you email adress A BIG SCAM

Very nice yoghurt

I have been buying this yoghurt for some time now, and I always buy fruit of the forest, its tastes great, I've started a health kick and this is part of my daily diet to help me lose weight

Wheres all the chunky pieces of fruit gone?

I purchased the 1 litre ski d'lite smashed berry, but it was very watery and not as much fruit as usual, I also noticed there was a competition on, it said 'lick the lid, find the code and enter this on our website, it didn't mentioned that I needed to keep the store receipt, felt totally cheated, anybody else has this experience?.

Not the same anymore

I used to buy ski yoghurt in 1960 it was so much better then. It wasn't sweet and had a real tang to it they should make it like that and not follow other companies.

Ski not Ski anymore.

I used to have Ski d'light every morning, but then it was starting to taste different, and went watery a lot sooner. So did some basic checks. The new litre container is not the same, more similar to another brand. On checking the fine print details, the address is now Queensland, not Victoria, as it was, the container now has "Ski since 1967" the old label did not have this. But the Big Bang is - it no longer has the Nestles label. It looks to me some other company has bought the label and using the own inferior product they have trouble selling. It is now cheaper. I assume the Woolies and Coles have screwed Nestle down so much that they sold the label instead of making a inferior product. Why is it, that good products are continuously being from the shelf by the big chains to be replaced by a cheaper inferior product.

Recycling tubs

The tubs this product comes in does not bear the recycling symbol
Although it is a recyclable product.
Meanwhile many people who do check the bases assume this is a land fill item . It's time some responsibility was taken by the consumer don't purchase products if they are not in line with environmental standards...
These yogurts are not a healthy
Food like the marketing suggests they are a dessert and should be consumed as such .

What have you done!

Was Excellent. Was never a yogurt lover until Ifound Sli Divine and Delight. Up until now I have it every morning with my breakfast to start my day. What have you done to this yogurt? It appears that the recipe has changed/modified? It now has that off yogurt smell and taste that other yogurts have. Sorry you were on a winner and now you are destroying your product as I for one (and we know that for every 1 complaint there are more people that just walk away) have returned the product twice and will not be buying it again. 1 disatisfied customers is equivalent to 10+. Bring back the original recipe.

cheated

love the 12 tubs,but disappointed the mangoes and cream only has 4xmango and 8xcream in pack. shuold be at least six of each.

Too much gelatine

I'm a usual buyer of ski honey yoghurt 1 kg it so over fine with gelatine tasted awful contacted the company not much of a response I won't be buying their products anymore

Ski D'lite Smashed Berry

Absolutely love this flavour, was not a yoghurt fan but this has changed my mind, its delicious! Love it for breakfast with fresh fruit salad. Yum!

Disappointing texture.

Did not particularly like the "grainy" texture on the tongue, the flavour was OK with plenty of fruit pieces. Being Low Fat it most likely had high sugar content, Hubby likes it OK, but I'm more fussy, I love the thicker creamy Ski Devine and thought this may be more Diet friendly,..my advise is stick with Ski Devine, but have a smaller serving.
Low Fat, real fruit pieces
Grainy texture

Why can they not get a lid that fits the container once you open it, I like the Yoghurt, but please fix the lid

First and last time!

I have just purchased the 1 kg ski d'lite with new packaging for the first and last time. Once opened the lid supplied does not fit the container. I had to transfer to another container to keep fresh. It is useless. I can believe the production team did not check this! Back to yoplait for me!!

Good

Overall, we all enjoy our Ski D'Lite yogurt for the taste as we feel it is the most flavoursome of all. We even put it on our cereal as it adds a lot of zest to a dull cereal. It is now getting a bit more costly, but instead of buying the individual 6 pack I may have to start purchasing the container and only have one flavour per week. but overall we love the taste.
A great flavoursome yogurt that is enjoyed by all our family.
The cost like everything seems to be on the way up and it is getting quite expensive.

Good

You're kidding yourself if you're eating this as a health product. Saying this however, if you're happy to view it as a dessert or occasional treat, it's great.
Really enjoy the taste of the Vanilla Creme
Very smooth, great if you want a "runny" yoghurt, and don't like the texture of chunks of fruit pieces
Enjoyed by kids and adults
High in sugar

OK

This is a nice yoghurt option, if you don't mind the sugar content. It is always a good idea to spend some time reading the label to make sure you are eating what you think you are eating.
This used to be my favourite yoghurt until I found out how much sugar it contains. The blueberry one is really tasty, but I don't like to eat that much sugar in a yoghurt, so I rarely buy this make anymore. It is also a bit confusing with their other product, Ski D'vine.
The taste for the blueberry is really yummy and creamy, but has too much sugar in it so I don't really feel I am eating a healthy snack.

OK

I used to buy this yoghurt on a weekly basis, but have since found other brands to be more economical and flavoursome. While Ski D'Lite is creamy and smooth, with the delicious flavours of real fruit, it is just way too sweet for what it is. Somehow it misses the mark a little compared to some other brands. Many homebrand fruit yoghurts are much nicer, creamier and full of real fruit chunks without being too sweet. Also Ski D'lite is a little dearer than other like product brands. Taking into consideration flavour, price and content, this yoghurt is certainly no longer my first choice when shopping.
Nice packaging. Flavoursome and creamy.
A little too dear and much too sweet.

Good

It is the creamiest and most flavoursome of all the low fat yoghurts. The range of flavours are great and you can buy in 2 packs, multipacks and tubs for great economy. My fave is the peach & mango. Yum!!
Smooth, cramy and a great range of flavours. Price is reasonable

Ski D'lite yoghurts are a fantastic addition to the family fridge or to your own. These delectable yoghurts with real fruit, high in calcium, and totally presevative and artificial flavour free. With 1 kilogram tubs available in a huge array of flavors everyone will crave this yoghurt hopefully it will last the family a week or two but probably less if they fall in love with this heavenly health yoghurt. I love this yoghurt and hopefully you will too
Great smooth and creamy! Real fruit No preservatives or atifical flavours. Upto a huge 1kilogram tub available at most super markets.