Skinny Tan - 7 Day Tanner

Skinny Tan - 7 Day Tanner

See the Best Self-Tanning Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Skinny Tan

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Stains ClothesYes (2) · No (1)
  • Colour
  • Smell
  • Ease of Application
  • Coverage
Leia
LeiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Waste of money.

Applied twice as didn't even work the first application. Brought online they look my money then told me no stock took 4 weeks to arrive the disappointed when did will never buy again or recomend. Don't waist your money

Purchased in October 2020.

Smell
Maree E
Maree ESouth East Queensland, QLD

Just like all the other cheap tanners

I bought skinny tan wonder serum as I like to see if there are better options out there. This is not one of them. I’m pale and I like a gold look not orange this is orange. I didn’t even leave it on the full time. It does smell like all the others as well. Overpriced waste of money and I paid express shipping which took 5 days!

Purchased at Skinny tan for $49.99.

Danielle
DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing colour!

I like my self tan dark, and this is great! The colour is awesome on my fair skin. The cream is more moisturising than mouse but it takes longer to dry. I’ve tried many brands and this is my fave! I just wish it came in a bigger size!!

Purchased at T.K. Maxx for $7.95.

T L Brown
T L Brown

A joke! Absolute Rubbish!

Suzie
Suzie

Worst tanning product ever! Goes on streaky and patchy and won’t allow you to blend it, it just beco

After an hour of trying to reduce the streaks I gave up. It is a creamy consistency that is quite thick and doesn’t allow a lighter application on knees, elbows etc without becoming patchy and appearing to rub of. Horrible

Jack V
Jack V

Best tanning brand on the market

I’m surprise by the bad reviews. This is the best tan product I have used. No streaks or bad smell. I like there other products better (gradual tanner) because there light and can wear through the day and you don’t even notice it. But there tans are a great colour and blends in very well, even for ammature tanners like myself!

Worst tan

So bad the most streaky tan you couldn't leave the house with it on it is just a mess and not one part of my body wasn't a horrific mess. Never write reviews but people need to know how awful it is.

Ready anytime

Just few minutes.depend if doing part of or whole body.best product out there.
Like a constant supply.need buy online as hard to find chemists.thankyou skinny .a fabulous natural tan look

The best false tan I have used by far. It looks very natural no streaks and no horrible smell. I Have bought this product as presents and recommend to friends.

Find out how Skinny Tan - 7 Day Tanner compares to other Self-Tanning Products

Worst fake tan I’ve ever used

Terrible

Truly awful product, I exfoliated before application and it went on darker round the ankles and knees.
I hoped by the morning it would be the lovely streak free tan as promised.
Nope it looked a complete streaky mess before ad after application.

Bad customer service

The site doesn’t provide an accurate description of what color to choose. I was sent the incorrect color and when I reached out to customer service, I received a response weeks later that was condescending and not helpful. Very much interpreted as ‘sorry for your luck’. Very disappointing.

Find out how Skinny Tan - 7 Day Tanner compares to other Self-Tanning Products

I must've used every tan on the market but this is my fave by far!

Impossible to apply evenly

I'm a seasoned beauty professional and I found this product impossible to blend evenly and it has a yellow tinge! Very disappointed... especially considering all the hype being on dragons den. Really??? Don't think I'd be investing another penny for this rubbish.

Sbills
SbillsLeicestershire

Horrible Tanner

Thought this would be a good tan after how much it was but it was terrible left me orange and streaky then when I went to have a shower it all came off and I was left with no colour at all absolutely disappointed