Skinstitut Glycolic Scrub 14%

Skinstitut Glycolic Scrub 14%

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Skinstitut? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Laraib Hassan
Laraib HassanCentral West, NSW

Best scrub for spots

I have combination plus sensitive skin and used to have very annoying raised sun spots on my cheeks( exactly where highlighter is applied) and they were spreading gradually....i tried many expensive serums but nothing helped....later i tried this amazing product which miraculously scrubbed away those yeaky spots from my skin giving it the perfect glow after each use....this is going to be MY lifetime scrub now ( i also used sun screen regularly)

Carmen
CarmenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Helped a lot with blind pimples on my chin

Purchased in .

Ouch!

it’s incredibly abrasive and is pretty painful to rub into my skin! I’ve been left with a red and puffy face after using this.

I won’t be using it anymore! Think I’ll stick to dermalogica’s microfoliant.

Mama Jen
Mama JenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A must have for glowing skin...

Love love love this scrub... what a beautiful product from the Skinstitut range. Just add a tiny amount to your cleanser a couple of times weekly for gorgeous and glowing skin.

Purchased at Adore Beauty for $34.

• Smell
Cleansers and Exfoliators

Find out how Skinstitut Glycolic Scrub 14% compares to other Cleansers and Exfoliators

Brooke
Brooke

Would recommend !

I was skeptical as I am with any beauty worker trying to sell me products, I waited and asked a friend that I knew used skinstitut - she immediately recommended.
I have only been using this product for a week and notice changes dramatically. I cleanse daily, scrub (Few times pw) and finish with the moisturiser in this range. I have had troubled skin for as long as I can remember (years and years) I have tried so many different products and safe to say I found the right one and am completely in love. I finally am beginning to see my skin clear up and actually have a shine to it!

Purchased in .

Jess
JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good exfoliator

I started using this range just over a year ago. I use this 2-3 times a week for as an exfoliator. I feel like it could be grittier to feel clean. I use the other products but I only feel like my skin is almost clean after scrubbing the life out of my face with this.

It’s not as good as other exfoliator I’ve used for the same price but that’s all I have at the moment so it will do.

Purchased in at Laser clinics for $49.

Tiana B.
Tiana B.Hunter Region, NSW

Will ALWAYS repurchase this!

I have been using this scrub on and off for the past few years since my aunty who is a beauty therapist introduced the Skinstitut range to me. I have admittably been very inconsistent with my skin care lately and have experienced breakouts, redness and congestion (particularly on my chin) as a result of this but since using this scrub every other day for the past week it has completely cleared my skin. My skin is on the sensitive side so I only apply the most gentle pressure possible because the scrub does all the work for you (don't scrub hard otherwise skin will become irritated). I LOVE how it makes my skin feel so clean and fresh after use and when I wake up the next morning the redness is significantly reduced and my skin is smooth.

Purchased at Adore Beauty for $36.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
avabg
avabgLaunceston, TAS

Relief for ingrowns and black heads !!

I was recommended the Glycolic scrub during a consultation at a laser clinic and was advised to use this based on my history of fighting ingrown Hairs (years of waxing did a number on my skin)
After the first few uses, I noticed a dramatic difference !! I even use this on my T-Zone area on my face (forehead and nose) & its the only thing thats blitzed my blackheads! I use it twice per week and follow up with toning and moisturising cream, my skin has never been so clear. So happy this product is around!!

Purchased in at Australian Laser & Skin Clinic for $37.

MoxieMay
MoxieMayIllawarra, NSW

Great for skin, torture for eyes!

Purchased in for $35.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Elaine L
Elaine LSydney

Warning: contains microbeads instead of jojoba beads!!

Really harsh on the skin and dried me out terribly. I realised from reading the ingredients that it also contains Nylon 6 plastic microbeads, not the jojoba beads as thought!!! Terribly damaging to the environment and our waterways !!

I LOVE IT !!!!!!!

I was sold the product because my face was not being cared for properly. this scrub has made my face feel smoother without being oily, i would also recommend the 12% cleanser and the moisturiser. my face feels so much better every time i do my skin routine. great products would recommend in the future. WOULD I BUY THIS PRODUCT AGAIN? YESSSSS. it is so worth the money.

Alison
AlisonBallarat

Acne

This product has helped my skin so much. For the past 8 years I've had dry acne prone skin, in the last year I started getting hormonal cyst pimples that were painful and big. Since using this product I no longer get cyst pimples and my other acne has started also clearing. I have been getting a lot of compliments on how nice my skin is looking and how I now have a glow. I also use the L-Lactic Cleanser, Moisture Defence Ultra Dry and Age Defence SPF50+.

Karri N
Karri NGold Coast

Finally something that works

I have quite oily skin and also suffer from hormonal breakouts so I needed something pretty strong to control my skin. My friend was using it and I tried it once, and after even one use I noticed a difference. It also lasts forever because you only need a tiny bit. I recommend using one of the moisturisers too as your skin can get quite dry.

Olga
OlgaMENAI

Not good, not bad

This scrub was recommended to me for usage on the 4th day after laser hair removal treatment. No visible results, not happy with the texture, but the smell is good. Will I buy it again? No!

They have the gift of the gab