Skinstitut Glycolic Scrub 14%

Skinstitut Glycolic Scrub 14%

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Skinstitut? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Brooke
Brooke

Would recommend !

I was skeptical as I am with any beauty worker trying to sell me products, I waited and asked a friend that I knew used skinstitut - she immediately recommended.
I have only been using this product for a week and notice changes dramatically. I cleanse daily, scrub (Few times pw) and finish with the moisturiser in this range. I have had troubled skin for as long as I can remember (years and years) I have tried so many different products and safe to say I found the right one and am completely in love. I finally am beginning to see my skin clear up and actually have a shine to it!

Purchased in July 2020.

Jess
JessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good exfoliator

I started using this range just over a year ago. I use this 2-3 times a week for as an exfoliator. I feel like it could be grittier to feel clean. I use the other products but I only feel like my skin is almost clean after scrubbing the life out of my face with this.

It’s not as good as other exfoliator I’ve used for the same price but that’s all I have at the moment so it will do.

Purchased in May 2019 at Laser clinics for $49.00.

Tiana B.
Tiana B.Hunter Region, NSW

Will ALWAYS repurchase this!

I have been using this scrub on and off for the past few years since my aunty who is a beauty therapist introduced the Skinstitut range to me. I have admittably been very inconsistent with my skin care lately and have experienced breakouts, redness and congestion (particularly on my chin) as a result of this but since using this scrub every other day for the past week it has completely cleared my skin. My skin is on the sensitive side so I only apply the most gentle pressure possible because the scrub does all the work for you (don't scrub hard otherwise skin will become irritated). I LOVE how it makes my skin feel so clean and fresh after use and when I wake up the next morning the redness is significantly reduced and my skin is smooth.

Purchased at Adore Beauty for $36.00.

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Find out how Skinstitut Glycolic Scrub 14% compares to other Cleansers and Exfoliators

avabg
avabgLaunceston, TAS

Relief for ingrowns and black heads !!

I was recommended the Glycolic scrub during a consultation at a laser clinic and was advised to use this based on my history of fighting ingrown Hairs (years of waxing did a number on my skin)
After the first few uses, I noticed a dramatic difference !! I even use this on my T-Zone area on my face (forehead and nose) & its the only thing thats blitzed my blackheads! I use it twice per week and follow up with toning and moisturising cream, my skin has never been so clear. So happy this product is around!!

Purchased in October 2019 at Australian Laser & Skin Clinic for $37.00.

MoxieMay
MoxieMayIllawarra, NSW

Great for skin, torture for eyes!

Purchased in January 2019 for $35.00.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Elaine L
Elaine LSydney

Warning: contains microbeads instead of jojoba beads!!

Really harsh on the skin and dried me out terribly. I realised from reading the ingredients that it also contains Nylon 6 plastic microbeads, not the jojoba beads as thought!!! Terribly damaging to the environment and our waterways !!

I LOVE IT !!!!!!!

I was sold the product because my face was not being cared for properly. this scrub has made my face feel smoother without being oily, i would also recommend the 12% cleanser and the moisturiser. my face feels so much better every time i do my skin routine. great products would recommend in the future. WOULD I BUY THIS PRODUCT AGAIN? YESSSSS. it is so worth the money.

Alison
AlisonBallarat

Acne

This product has helped my skin so much. For the past 8 years I've had dry acne prone skin, in the last year I started getting hormonal cyst pimples that were painful and big. Since using this product I no longer get cyst pimples and my other acne has started also clearing. I have been getting a lot of compliments on how nice my skin is looking and how I now have a glow. I also use the L-Lactic Cleanser, Moisture Defence Ultra Dry and Age Defence SPF50+.

Karri N
Karri NGold Coast

Finally something that works

I have quite oily skin and also suffer from hormonal breakouts so I needed something pretty strong to control my skin. My friend was using it and I tried it once, and after even one use I noticed a difference. It also lasts forever because you only need a tiny bit. I recommend using one of the moisturisers too as your skin can get quite dry.

Olga
OlgaMENAI

Not good, not bad

This scrub was recommended to me for usage on the 4th day after laser hair removal treatment. No visible results, not happy with the texture, but the smell is good. Will I buy it again? No!

They have the gift of the gab

Alannah91
Alannah91Brisbane

Perfect scrub

I use this three times a week, this combined with my gamma hydroxy resurfacing cream has cured my acne. This makes my skin super smooth and has reduced scaring, will definitely purchase again

Undisclosed
UndisclosedGeelong

This is high quality and affordable line of skin care

I usually purchase the $90 for 3 products or $150 for 5. Which includes all serums and pure vitamin c powder. One serum elsewhere can cost you easily over 100 dollars alone. This glycolic exfoliant is so worth getting and lasts forever.

Kaz
Kaz

Contains microbeads (NYLON)

I loved this scrub as soon as I used it. I feel like my skin started feeling and looking great immediately after using this in regime for normal skin...and then I read the back label. It contains micro plastics/ MICROBEADS (NYLON) that are adding to ocean pollution and entering our food chain.

I can't in good conscience use the stuff now - I really wish I read the back before purchasing. If you don't care about the planet then byball means by it as it really does the job it says.

Stephanie G
Stephanie GWollongong

My Favourite Skincare Essential!

I wear a lot of stage makeup, so my skin was pretty tired and pores clogged. I was looking into an alternative to my skincare I was using. I heard about the hype of Skinstitut and wanted to give it a try. After a week I could see the results of using it, as time went on and I continued using as directed my skin improved drastically! I'd recommend this product to those who have oily skin, and to ask your skincare professional which other complimenting Skinstitiut products you can use in conjunction with the Glycolic Scrub to boost your results.

Read more reviews - page 2