The Sleepy Company 365 Sleep Bag 2.0

• Safety

Kiera R.

Kiera R.Southwest, VIC

Love it!

We love our Sleepy Company 365 Sleep Bag - I purchased it for my son at 7 months old and wish I had found it sooner. I love how his hands are accessible when he’s nodding off so he can comfort himself, but I can tuck them in throughout the evening. So happy with this product. The quality for the price range is exceptional. Up there with others that cost twice as much.

Purchased in December 2020 for $29.95.

Eco Kids Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Eco Kids Mattress

Ad
Phillip

PhillipSydney, NSW

Excellent Product!

I can honestly say this product is perfect. The feel is super soft, made with care, quality zippers and clever design with a sleeve at the bum. The TOG guide and thermometer is very helpful, we cannot live without our 365 Sleep Bag at this point.

Purchased in June 2020 for $139.95.

KRizzle

KRizzleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

We have not regretted this purchase. We love the 4-in-1 bag as it means with the different options bub can wear it year round. It was quite expensive though so we couldn’t afford or justify buying a spare which is tricky if she spews on it or nappy leaks since we don’t have a dryer so always got to pray for a sunny day if this happens so it can be washed and dried in time for the next evening.

Purchased in June 2020 for $137.00.

Baby Wraps

Find out how The Sleepy Company 365 Sleep Bag 2.0 compares to other Baby Wraps

Snug as a bug

We are so happy with the 365 sleep bag. Up until a few nights ago, my daughter has been wrapped since birth, I was so worried we would be in for sleepless nights once we stopped but once this arrived she was no longer wrapped and she is still sleeping through the night. She's super cosy on these cold and frosty mornings here in NZ and I actually don't like taking her out of it. We are completely satisfied with the product and I'm so stoked it does every season. Highly recommend this product.

Purchased in June 2020.

Safety

Worth it's weight in gold!

So snuggly and warm. We love this suit as my daughter is notorious for kicking her blankets off at night. It's also handy for late night car rides as it keeps them warm during the transfer to bed.

Purchased in March 2018 for $80.00.

Emma

EmmaIllawarra, NSW

Definitely worth the money

We love the 4 in 1 sleeping bag. We love that it is suitable to use all year. It is easy to adjust to suit the temperature. We love that is fits from 6 to 36 months. Definitely worth buying and we can't wait to try the sleep suits for toilet training.

Purchased in April 2020.

Eco Kids Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Eco Kids Mattress

Ad

Best sleep bag I’ve come across - and organic!

We have bought 3 sleep bags from the Sleepy Company. My son prefers the bags and we love them too! So perfect that one bag turns into three (0.5 tog, 2.5 tog and 3 tog). Being in Queensland our days are warm, even during winter, so the 0.5 tog is perfect. The 2.5 and 3 (during winter) is ideal for our cold drafty house. I recommend these sleep bags over all others (except for newborns when they like tight fitting swaddles)!

Purchased in August 2018 for $119.00.

Inexpensive and versatile

Great sleeping bag to suit all seasons. Have used for 2.5 years for one son and will use again for my next son when he is old enough. Unlike other brands where you have to choose different sizes and warmths this one does it all good quality and lasting well with cute patterns. Great customee service too. Highly recommend

Purchased for $140.00.

Lexie T

Lexie TIpswich

Amazing sleeping bag - we love it!

We recently received a 0.5 tog and 2.5 tog 365 sleep bag 2.0

All I can say is I wish they made these in adult sizes! I’ve never felt a baby sleeping bag so soft and gentle on baby’s skin. My daughter has eczema and the 0.5 tog is perfect for the warm nights we’ve been having.

The functionality of the 2.5 tog is amazing. You can make it short sleeve or long sleeve, hands covered or uncovered. For the super cold nights in winter the 0.5 tog bag simply zips onto the 2.5 tog bag to make it 3.0 tog!

The Sleepy Company