Smallprint
See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Smallprint? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.4
    Chantelle
    ChantelleMelbourne

Terrible and hurtful.

i went to Mornington Market on the weekend and wanted a very special piece done from my mum who has passed away. I was treated with such disrespect and the woman Fabiloa was nasty to me. I have purchased 2 pieces in the past from the previous owners of the company and they were wonderful. I would rather pay double to an online company than ever give this company money ever again. If you dont like people dont work at a market in a business that can be very personal. NEVER again

Love my smallprints necklace

I got a smallprints necklace for christmas a few years back and I love it. My two boys fingerprints are on there and their details on the back. I love that its what they actually touched. My youngest was only little when I had it done and it makes me teary to think how much he's grown! I always get comments on it and wouldn't hesitiate to recommend it to anyone. I think they do older childer and adults too. The girl that I saw was lovely too.
    My boys fingerprints are on it! Easy and quick to do.

Leighanne53
    Leighanne53NSW, 2032

Wonderful keepsake

NPicl
    NPiclSOUTH MELBOURNE

Appalling, uncaring, rude

My friend gave me a generous gift certificate for this company. The representative has gone out of her way to make it difficult for me to use it. She does not listen, and has no understanding of normal work commitments. She won't even make the products advertised on their website. She can't lose because she already has the money. It has taken so much time & energy & ultimately has been the opposite of what a present should be. Don't even consider it.

Poor communication, can't make what is advertised, rude

Jewellery Shops & Brands

Find out how Smallprint compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

katenberry
    katenberryQLD, 4520

Stunning & Unique

The best gift someone could find for a loved one. A beautiful keepsake of a child's fingerprint, footprint, favourite doodle...and the list goes on. This company designs necklaces, cufflinks for dads, keyrings, bracelets and more..even dog tags with your pups print!!! Very Creative!!! Love it!
    Most gorgeous keepsake....great quality and personal
    Not cheap..but very high quality so you pay for what you get.