100% · 180%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Abraham A.
Abraham A.3 posts

Gentle on My Carpets, Tough on Dirt!

I was worried about steam cleaning damaging my delicate carpets, but the technician assured me their process was gentle. They were right! My carpets look refreshed and vibrant, with no signs of wear.
Shai B.
Shai B.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great Job

My couch looks like it did the day I bought it! The upholstery cleaning removed years of stains and grime, and the fabric feels soft and refreshed.
Eva Peterson
Eva Peterson8 posts

I'm beyond impressed!

They were able to remove tough stains and restore the vibrancy of my rugs.
Jayla W.
Jayla W.North Queensland, QLD5 posts

Efficient and effective

Great experience with steam carpet cleaning. Efficient and effective – my carpets dried fast, and the results are fantastic
Mathias A.
Mathias A.4 posts

Efficiency at Its Finest

Time is valuable, and this company understands that. Their efficiency and quick turnaround times never cease to amaze me. I appreciate their dedication to getting the job done right, and fast!
Dakota Argyle
Dakota ArgyleSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Will definitely use again

My furniture looks brand new after the upholstery cleaning service! Professional and friendly staff.
Clifford B.
Clifford B.

Upholstery Care at Its Best

The upholstery cleaning service was exceptional. My furniture looks brand new, and the whole process was hassle-free. I'll definitely be a repeat customer!
Shazza Marshal
Shazza MarshalSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Stain Removal Masters!

Had a stubborn stain on our carpet for ages, but this team got rid of it like magic! Couldn't be happier!
Jayde M.
Jayde M.4 posts

Swift and Spotless

Their Cleaners provided quick and efficient service, leaving my carpets spotless. The dry cleaning method they used ensured minimal drying time, which was perfect for my busy schedule. The team was friendly, and the results were impressive. I'll definitely be calling them for future cleanings.
PAULINA U.
PAULINA U.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

A definite go-to for carpet care!

I am beyond satisfied with the steam carpet cleaning service provided by their team. They removed stubborn stains and revitalized my carpets, leaving them smelling fresh. The team was efficient, and the prices were reasonable.
Andy D.
Andy D.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Absolutely thrilled with the results!

Our carpets look brand new after the cleaning service from this company. The team was professional, prompt, and really thorough. Will definitely be using them again!
Brian L.
Brian L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

A Fresh Start for my Carpets

Smart Carpet Cleaning provided a thorough and refreshing clean for my carpets. The team was courteous, and the results speak for themselves. I'm a happy, repeat customer!
Tyler Lynas
Tyler LynasWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Carpets smell fresh after their top-notch cleaning!

Joshua deserves accolades! Their stain removal prowess is phenomenal. Opted for carpet deodorizing—now my house smells wonderfully fresh! Efficient service that didn't compromise on quality. The steam cleaning technique they used was impressive. Despite the thoroughness, their pricing offers great value. Recommending them to everyone seeking top-tier carpet cleaning services! Show reply
Anthony Atkins
Anthony AtkinsSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Outstanding service from Rachel

Carpets needed a refresh, and I booked this service. The cleaner, Rachel, was prompt and did an exceptional job with the steam cleaning. The service quality was impressive, leaving the carpets smelling fresh and looking immaculate. Show reply
Eva Ashley
Eva AshleyFar North Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended!

I needed a carpet cleaning service urgently, and I'm so glad I chose this company. The service provided was top-notch, and the value for the price paid was excellent. Show reply