MPN: DCF02BLAU
See the Best Drip Coffee Machines in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Smeg

2.0
  • Product is used
  • Consistency
IsabelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poorly made: 4 cups doesn’t work

Coffee tasted great, but product is too faulty. 4 cups function doesn’t work — after a month of owning it, it simply stopped lighting up (and it makes no sense to brew a full pot all the time). Had it replaced with a new machine and after 2 weeks, same problem occurred — 4 cups didn’t light up again. I love Smeg and I’m devasted with not having my machine, but for the hefty price it makes no sense to own a faulty machine. I really wish I still had my machine, but I can’t keep having to replace it when it stops lighting again.

Purchased in at Harvey Norman for $259.

Onjel C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

WAS in love but without a pot it's useless

I love all things SMEG and this machine was no different, the coffee was always perfect.

The issue I have is that after a few months the coffee pot shattered while washing, which can happen i know! I have been trying to find a replacement pot for 6 months now with no luck (unless you want to pay over $120 ) which to me seems way too high for a machine I paid $250. I was even ready to pay the extra money but so many retailers just don't have them in stock and you will be waiting months for shipment.

I'm still hopeful and haven't thrown out the machine yet!

• Incentivised Review No
Onjel C.

Thankyou SMEG for diligently organing a replacement so quickly! looking fowrard to enjoying some drip coffee soon!

M. Tiemens
M. TiemensSydney, NSW

Good looking coffee machine that makes great coffee

Purchased in at David Jones for $229.

See all Smeg Drip Coffee Machine DCF02 reviews

the once a year t.
the once a year t.asked
DCF02BLAU (Black)

Had my drip coffee machine for a few months now been great. Today after making a pot the descale light came on for the first time. When i tried to put it into descale mode by pushing both buttons it wont go into descale it just trys to make a pot of coffee?

Kylie M.
Kylie M.asked
DCF02BLAU (Black)

Hi The auto start function wont set for me anymore, it’s been going fine for about 2 months now and then just stopped lighting up or setting. When pressing the button takes you to the timer setting, but that's it. I've seen other enquiries with the same issue. Is this an issue and Is it covered under warranty? Thankyou

See all Smeg Drip Coffee Machine DCF02 questions

Get an answer from our members and Smeg representatives

Compare all 7 Smeg Drip Coffee Machine DCF02