SA9065XS, SA9065X

• Safety
  • Preheating Speed

Suz

SuzHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic cooker even better than my Falcon range that I waited 6 months for. Easy to use and easy to clean.

Brilliant and easy to clean. My Falcon range (cooktop) became pitted within a year. The SMEG cooks perfectly and evenly and heats super fast. Just a joy to cook in.

BecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dangerous!!!!! (But excellent customer service)

Purchased in July 2016 at The Good Guys for $2,000.00.

Lesley R.Smeg
Bec

Thanks Lesley. I have updated my review based on the excellent customer service and help I received. Thank you.

Troy H

Troy HMelbourne

Perfect oven, looks great and works very well.

Date PurchasedSept 2017

Bruce

Bruceluxfishers@me.com

Despite a couple of issues its still a great oven

Date PurchasedSept 2014

DianaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

DISAPPOINTED WITH SMEG

Date PurchasedNov 2015
Diana

Smeg after service rang and said they would be down to install new fans. I explained that I did not want the same technician to come to our home. Can you contact me via my email. I am in hospital at the moment.
Sincerely, Diana

Silence from Smeg.

Go_Hawkers

Go_Hawkersmelbourne

Looks Good Functions Average

This came with our newly purchased house.
At first my wife and I were delighted with its good modern looks but living with it over the last 9 months, I am less than impressed.
The stove top works really well and I like the wok burner. Very good. The oven is bad, really bad. There are supposed to be settings without fan forced but they dont work and the fan runs in every setting. It also does not seal well and you can feel air escaping.
I looks great, and the stovetop is good but the oven is bad.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Worst oven ever

Where do I start? Within a few months the temperature and other markings had all rubbed off. The oven doesn’t heat consistently or hold temperature (I use an internal oven thermometer to set temp). It overheats when set on high then switches itself off to cool, so you can’t do anything that requires a hot oven. Clock is unreadable. Was so disappointed with this.

Will be redoing my kitchen this year and smeg will not make an appearance.

Date PurchasedApr 2014
Libby

Libby

Inner glass doors keep coming off

Can you help? The inner 2 glass doors keep coming off and we can't seem to secure them so they fit. The oven is virtually new so not sure if it's been put together correctly. Doesn't happen all the time, but if you open the door in a hurry it will occur. Needing help.....

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Erns

ErnsSydney

It’s ok

It does the job like any other oven would do but the cool down time takes longer then the actual cooking time which I am not sure is a good thing. I find that in a small apartment it radiates a lot of heat so not ideal for small kitchens.

Date PurchasedJune 2016

HD_Detailed

HD_Detailed

Premium price but not a premium product.

Date PurchasedFeb 2011
Dan

DanMelbourne

Great oven

This oven was purchased as a package with a range hood. The oven has been fantastic and cooks really well. In the past year I have had to replace one of the rear elements as well as one of the internal light globes but both were relatively cheap. Oven does sometimes cook a little uneven as do many fan forced ovens but by rotating the food this is not an issue.

Date PurchasedJune 2008
Georgie

GeorgieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not happy with product!!

This oven! Three years old and electric clock at front already unreadable!!! Woke up one day and ? Globes blown in clock - it's in front of oven and looks terrible! Rang up only to get run around!! Oven only used prob once per fortnight! How can this happen?? Not happy!!

Date PurchasedJune 2013
Afster

AfsterHunter Region, NSW

Worth buying

Very good oven considering the price. Previously had a blanco and that was the worst oven/stove ever, it was part of package with builders on our new home and it lasted the longest from all the blanco appliances, blanco oven lasted just over two years and I replace it with smeg oven and the smeg is heaps better considering the smeg is cheaper. The oven heats up so quickly in half the time compared to the blanco. Gas top stove work well

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Bree w

Bree wSydney

Good value for your money

Oven is great in the aspect it does exactly what it says with all features. Food is always cooked really well however sometimes it cooks quicker then the recipe says (this is not a complaint). Heats up quickly but takes a while to cool down. Would recommend this oven to anyone.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Momotaro

MomotaroGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Smeg absolute garbage

What a shocker. Oven fan conked out twice. Different burners sometimes impossible to light. Many times burners would turn themselves off. Could not cook anything that required time without monitoring the burners in case they went out. Waiting for Smeg technicians to come was like waiting for Godot. Never again will I consider buying a Smeg product.

Date PurchasedJune 2015

Smeg never again

Moved into a brand new house as the first occupance 4 yrs ago. Every year someone has had to come and fix my wok burner. Now my fan oven has packed it in. Called to book repair $110 call out. $33 every 15 mins plus parts. Don't think I will bother. Think I'll purchase a better brand. I have a suspicion this was a reject stove/oven to begin with.

Date PurchasedApr 2013
Sarah

SarahEltham

Cooks great

This is my second Smeg oven and I'm pleased with the upgrade.
As with all ovens it takes time to no where the cold spots are and when to turn the tray.
The gas stove top is brilliant and it looks great in the kitchen.
Couldn't be happier with this model!

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Lynne

LynneSydney, NSW

Oven stopped working after 10 months

We previously had the equivalent Smeg stove for 12 years without problems. It eventually stopped working so we replaced it with another Smeg. Last night I had guests for dinner, put the food in the oven, it hadn't preheated, stone cold. No matter what we did, couldn't get it to work. The stove is 10 months old. Very unhappy.

Date PurchasedApr 2016
Annie

AnnieBicheno, Tasmania

Love my new Smeg!

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Prakash

PrakashSydney

Owen Not Working

Just moved into this place fitted with a brand new Smeg SA9065XS.
The stove works but the owen nor the clock not working. really frustrating as cannot cook anything in the owen.
I see Steve Cullen is the sales manager