QLD, VIC, WA, etc...

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Very happy for this gym

Easy for parking, very clean and the machine perfect. The peoples are very confident and smile. Snap is good for The quality plus for the money. I will come back again

Amazing club!

Snap Fitness have some amazing clubs! Lot's of them are very modern and have made major improvements to equipment and services! If you haven't been to a Snap Fitness before, go and check it out! I love it!

Terry

TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing club!!

Snap Fitness Loganholme has to be the best club I have ever trained at :)
Awesome equipment, friendly staff and always so clean!
The club looks so good after their renovation!
Thanks Snap Fitness

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best gyms!

Best gyms, really focused on their members and community. Love how all of the clubs are clean and tidy. Always an amazing atmosphere in Snap gyms! I've been a Snap Fitness member for nearly 6 years and never one thought about going to another gym.

Convenient, Friendly and affordable

Always greeted with a smile when coming in to train, nice equipment, fresh clean gyms! Also at an affordable rate to not be locked in to a contract. 30 day notice period is standard for ANY gym - what is the issue??

Loretta G.

Loretta G.South East Queensland, QLD

Love Snap Fitness

I have been a member of Snap Fitness Morayfield for years and I absolutely love it! I have made so many friends and have hit all my fitness goals! I feel healthy and happy, Snap has really changed my life. I would highly recommend Snap Fitness the staff are very welcoming and the equipment is awesome!

Great vibe & equipment

The Townsville CBD is so nice! The equipment is amazing and I love the variety of new functional stuff.
Staff are also really lovely and welcoming. Thank you so much!

Best gym all round!

I've tried out a few gyms in my area and no gym compares. The staff and members are friendly, it's conveniently located at my local shopping centre and it's one of the most affordable gyms out there. Highly recommend this gym. It won't disappoint!

Best gym I've ever used!

State of the art training centre in Townsville. Really well set up and conveniently set out. I would recommend this club to everyone in the region who is looking at a training option.

Tegan

TeganCentral Queensland, QLD

Snap Fitness Mackay

Love the vibe coming into my local Snap Fitness
Staff and members are amazing, Always clean and tidy, great selection of equipment.
The classes and timetables are flexible to my needs and I can even grab a sauna after my session

Natalie

NatalieNorth Queensland, QLD

Best Gyms hands down.

I love that Snap is wherever I am. Their facilities are always modern, clean and the equipment up to date. The best part is their staff. The welcome you feel when you walk into any Snap. That's whats important to me. Real people providing great service. Thanks Snap. Keep it up!

Phil

PhilSydney, NSW

Convenient and great!

Visited a few clubs in NSW and was happy with them. Nice and clean facilities, new and well maintained equipment and great and friendly staff, 24/7 access and group sessions. The environment is non-intimidating and trainers are helpful.

Madi

MadiSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Snap Fitness

I love my local Snap Fitness, it's always super clean and tidy. There is a great selection of equipment and friendly staff, all at an affordable price. I would be happy to recommend Snap Fitness to my friends and family.

Adam Nasimi

Adam NasimiPerth, WA

Perfect Gym

Convenience and affordable. Almost all of Snap Fitness clubs have everything you need in a gym. And they are conveniently located in most cities and suburbs I travel to for business or pleasure.

Amazing culture!

I recently experienced the most amazing culture in my current Snap Fitness Club and couldn't suggest going anywhere else! All staff and members are super polite which makes working out so much more comfortable. I love coming here after work and actually look forward to it! All Snap Fitness Club Managers are great and you can see how hard they work!

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Clubs

Clean modern and great value for money. Friendly staff who are always willing to help out. 24/7 access provides convenience and I love all the free weight set up. Excellent all round!

Thomas B.

Thomas B.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent Service!

The effort the staff put into making me feel comfortable was amazing. They not only showed me an exercise but explained how it would help and what exercise would be the next step.

Simon D.

Simon D.South East Queensland, QLD

Great gyms and friendly staff

Snap Fitness is just like many other fitness brands in that the gyms can be awesome and they can also be not so awesome. This all comes down to the staff, the franchise owner, the equipment, location and many other factors.

Having said this, Snap Fitness does have a real "member-first" focus, and they do engage with local communities really well. The gyms are mostly great, and there are plenty of them which means that no matter where you are you should be able to get a great workout in.

Try your local Snap and see how you feel!

Glenn R.

Glenn R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best 24/7 gyms

I have been training at Snap Fitness Glen Iris since it opened 2 years ago. They have added new machines and equipment and its really clean and tidy with natural light. I love how I can use Snap Fitness nation wide.

Debbie A.

Debbie A.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst experience ever.

Be careful what you sign. I was told that I could cancel my 14yo daughters membership with 30 days notice, they did not tell me that I still had to pay out the contract. I cancelled her membership 2 months ago and they are refusing to accept my resignation.

Stefanie N.Snap Fitness Australia

Hi Debbie, I am sorry to hear your experience and would like to know more. Can you please email snicholson@liftbrands.com the details fo the club so we can work through a suitable outcome. Thank you

Sonya K.

Sonya K.asked

I am interested in Joining Snap Fitness in QLD however the best deal they are offering me is $14.95 for a 12 mth contract, They tell me they can waive the "Start Up Fee" of $149 but still want me to pay $69 for the Card Access. That is a total cost of $846.4 for a 12mth period.
Can anyone tell me how much they pay for their Snap Fitness membership?
Thanks Sonya

Robert D.
Robert D.

If your happy to be the member of only 1 gym with no access to other Snap locations you can get a year for $ 430. That is an up front payment for a full year. If you need access to different gyms try Anytime Fitness.

Nate

Nateasked

Has anyone been to snap Fitness Waverley Gardens? And ended there membership? Please tell me how it went

Sam L

Sam Lasked

How much does snap fitness cost per year?

Jean
Jean

For my gym, I got an annual pass for just under $800 but my joining fee was waived (this price included the pass).

It might be different for different areas though, as I know Anytime's prices change according to the area that you go to.

Get an answer from our members and Snap Fitness Australia representatives