Snap Fitness Australia

QLD, NSW, VIC, etc... (See All)
See the Best Gyms in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Snap Fitness Australia

• Rates and Fees

Leo L.
Leo L.Sydney, NSW

Its a trusted brand for ripping off

What they do is different with what they say
Cancellation of service? No problem, it will occur in early June but they just keep charging you money afterwards, this is a typical way of doing bussiness for our trusted Lift Brands

Valentina
ValentinaPerth, WA

Amazing place

I’m membership of Snap Fitness Perth CDB, it is an amazing place and Maddy the club Manager, always welcomes you with a smile and is always available to show me how to use some machines for my training, she is very competent.

Amber L.
Amber L.South East Queensland, QLD

Clean and friendly

Love the Rochedale club. It is very friendly and clean. The staff are helpful. I always feel comfortable and safe going here. The price point is great compared to other gyms in the area.

Don’t live up to promise

We obtained a membership for our 15 year old son and was advised he could only train if a snap fitness employee was in attendance due to his age but this would be available a few days per week after school
My son has arrived multiple times only to find the gym unattended at 4pm in the afternoon despite promises of trainer availability
Even after complaining to the gym nothing changed
Not the gym for us!!!!
Price doesn’t matter-when you can’t use it!!!

angela c.
angela c.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Snap Fitness Adelaide CBD

A really well run gym by James. The facilities are clean , there’s lots of equipment which is well maintained, the staff is very friendly & it’s a great environment to train in at your convenience no matter what your fitness level.

Deepak
DeepakSydney, NSW

I wish there is an option to provide 0 star !!

Gurveen Kaur
Gurveen KaurDarling Downs, QLD

Snap Fitness Toowoomba worst behaviour, rude, rip off

They took funds out of my account even after paying for one moth notice period. I was assured that I would not be charged any more but I was charged again.
On top of that assistant manager was rude and told to me to leave or he would get me removed from the premises. Horrible customer service. Do not stay on their words. Didn't let me complain to higher authorities.

Hi Gurveen,
Thanks for your feedback, if you could please send anymore information around this situation to adyson@liftbrands.com we will explore this further.

Vik_DograSydney, NSW

Small squishy, dirty club and rip off

Dirty club and poor cleaning of gym floor. the dead skin flying every where as soon as fans are turned on. Everytime I use gym my dust allergy flares up. I had to cut down the number of days in gym because of this as I'm stuck in contract can't just leave it.
Seems no one is bothered to vaccum the sh!,t Properly for days. I have brought this to management's notice but still the same standard.
It is small squishy club. No idea why it claims itself a PREMIUM club.

Damian W.
Damian W.

Snap Fitness Patterson Lakes - The Australian Consumer Law doesn't apply to this owner

Find out how Snap Fitness Australia compares to other Gyms

Horrible experience at the Ballarat store

The store at Ballarat is horrible, payments always declined when there was plenty of money in the account every time, staff very rude and immature when dealing with trying to fix the issue, I had to constantly go in at my inconvenience every time and each time the staff were rude. I finally cancelled last month via email as requested and of course it’s not cancelled and bang no worries taking money out this time! Worst customer experience I have ever encountered. I would appreciate my last payment refunded as it was unlawful also each time the payments declined throughout the year I was paying extra fees also. Very incompetent staff and business.

Amy
AmySydney, NSW

Credit card fraud

Do not join this gym. They started charging me fees months after I finished my contract and now refuse to refund my money and wants me to pursue my bank for a refund. They have committed credit card fraud.

Best gym I’ve ever been to!

Great range of machines to hit every muscle, super happy with signing up as unlike other gyms I've never had to wait for equipment which has greatly helped my gains, perfect!

Fred
FredMid North Coast, NSW

Can understand why they have a poor review

Where do i start, staff on their phones not caring about members sitting on machines using their phones and preventing other paying members from using their machines. tried many many many times to complain but guess what , staff are too busy on theiir phones to care!!!! Coming into this gym after 2 weeks hiatus, I couldn't hear myself on my airpod on 2/1/22 Because the volume was so ridiculous due to some idiot left in charge who could not care!! Now to the NSW tribunal because I want out!! If you are over 18, can't promote!!

Starbuck
StarbuckPerth, WA

Gym too warm to work out in

The worst!!!

I was signed up to the location at (at the time not built):
Concord West

They wont cancel charges to my bank account.

I have been charged for YEARS worth of billing to a gym that I have NEVER EVER used (or even set a foot in) before.

I have tried to cancel via different emails and contacting social media.
I even filled out a form I had to print out they sent me AND THEY STILL CHARGE ME.
Ethically terrible, customer support is absolutely non-existent. Save you funds and time! Stay away.

Tammy Francis
Tammy Francisasked
Snap Fitness QLD

Hi I am a member of snapfitness. I pay fortnightly for myself and my teenage daughter. I wasnt aware that funds that were supposed to go into my account a few days ago hadn't. I have only just became aware of this. Due to this my account was under the amount required for my daughters and my fortnightly repayments. As soon as become aware of this I instantly transfer funds from another account to cover our membership fee. This was due to be paid on the 28th Feb, it is now early hours of the 1st match. I'm extremely sorry. How much will I be charged late fees?
Regards
Tammy Francis

Wayne
Wayneasked
Snap Fitness WA

If I join snap fitness at Bayswater , can I go and use other locations like midland or Morley snap fitness ?

Ross Clark
Ross Clark

Yes. At first I only belonged to Snap Yanchep. Now I pay a little more and use all their gyms statewide...fully recommend that. I use many of their gyms as I travel around Perth

Amanda. Masked
Snap Fitness QLD

Hi, ive been charged a couple times with late fee, because my account had insufficient funds due to bills coming in all at once. But i just wanting to know why am i been charged $7.70 but i never been told or shown about the late fee?

Rob