ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA and 2 more

See the Best Gyms in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Feedback

We are super happy with our experience at snap fitness. We have used multiple snap clubs and all have been premium clean facilities. Great prices and the staff are well trained.

S. Y.

S. Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Love the staff!

I am a newby at the gym and the staff at Holland Park Snap have been amazing! Love the atmosphere and have got loads on info from the workshops held in the club. I haven't tried PT yet, but the small groups class instructor Gwen is a cracker! Thanks guys! Loving' it.

Libbee

LibbeeSouthwest, VIC

Love my Snap Fitness membership

I absolutely love my Snap gym. Such a clean, safe environment and I can use it all over the world whenever I travel. Great value for money with non expesive membership rates. The staff and other members are always so friendly and happy to help you out whenever needed.

Gym Shopper

Gym ShopperPerth, WA

No stress gym

Great gym and franchises in the WA area. Cost effective with up to date equipment. Would highly recommend to check Snap out when looking for prices. Friendly and helpful staff.

Brooke W.

Brooke W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this Gym

Love the awesome equipment & super friendly members and staff! One of the PT's helped write me a program and set me up to achieve some awesome results! I've joined with a few of my friends and now love working out!!

Johan

JohanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Home away from home

I love training at Snap Fitness Members and staff are friendly and there are a great range of equipment! They have some great group classes and its so awesome that they are all included with your membership at no extra cost!

Blake Jackson

Blake JacksonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Premium Facility + Amazing Vibe!

Love the vibe at Snap Fitness Clubs, they are all so welcoming! Members and staff are friendly and there are a great range of equipment! They have some great group classes and its so awesome that they are all included with your membership at no extra cost!

Elizabeth

ElizabethSouthwest, VIC

It's my second family.

The owners and PT's create a friendly and welcoming environment to everyone who walks in their door. It has created a fabulous community within the club. The group classes are motivating and FUN!

Great Facility

I love training at snap, 24 /7 access makes it really easy to fit around my busy lifestyle, and I love the fact that i can train at any club anywhere in the world. I've used them all around australia, and when I travel to Europe too! The facilities have everything you need for a great workout and the staff are always super friendly and helpful!

Great flexibility and facilities

Having lived and worked all over Australia, I love the flexibility of only needing 1 membership no matter where I am. There's never a Snap Fitness club too far away and despite my regular travel, I only ever need to be a member of one gym as your membership also transfers automatically if you move and start using another club regularly. You literally don't have to do anything. Plus they an awesome range of facilities so can train anything I want. Cardio, strength, weights, functional, it's a really good range. All for less than $15 a week.

Mansfield92

Mansfield92Perth, WA

disgusting service and lazy way of dealing with things

I am so disappointed in the way my membership has been handled. After signing up and attending a few times I decided this gym was not for me. the trainers were inexperienced and I just didn't like the environment. I was under contract so continued to pay and then I decided to cancel via email. I received a reply to say I owed $80 and I assumed this would be direct debited like my previous payments. fast forward to now and I'm being THREATENED by debt collectors for an amount of over $300? I received no calls or emails regarding the overdue amount? that's just lazy. had I known I would have called and paid quite happily. don't sign up. crap gyms and a waste of money and time.

Stefanie N.Snap Fitness Australia

John x2

John x2Sydney, NSW

Awesome Gym- Highly recommended

Finally a gym that has a great community feel and makes everyone feel welcomed. Great equipment, clean environment with friendly staff and members. The club I train at has everything you need. Highly recommended.

Great Gym

I like the friendly culture and equipment. All the members that i have meet are helpful. I use Canterbury and Roselands Snap but have been to a few others too!!

Sam W

Sam WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect gyms, amazing service.

I love the fact your not another number at snap - you are a valued member. The community these clubs create is incredibly motivating and the flexibility of having 24/7 usage & access to thousands of locations is awesome!

AH1

AH1Victoria

Lots of equipment! Best gym!

Been in and out of all sorts of gyms my whole life and i can promise Snap fitness is the best

Never wait for equipment.
Staff know there stuff.
very clean.
They love to help people.

Jayde

JaydePerth, WA

Snap Fitness Yanchep is the best

Clean, new up to date equipment, fun classes, welcoming environment, great club manager. Great music system. Affordable membership with access everywhere. Personal Trainers always having fun and willing to help

Best equipment and staff

Equipment that doesn’t break!!! Unlike most other gyms in Perth, the stuff they get at snap actually lasts and isn’t always broken!!! Manager is friendly and if you ever need any help, she is there for you to assist. Wouldn’t change my gym for anywhere else!

Martin T.

Martin T.Perth, WA

Great community!!

I have been with Snap Fitness since they opened here in WA back in 2010. Love the gyms! Great equipment, friendly staff and awesome community!! Always heaps of fun to train at :)

Rates and Fees

The best 24/7 gym franchise in Australia!

Snap Fitness has rapidly become my favourite 24/7 Gym franchise simply because of it's high quality equipment, friendly staff and uniformity across all clubs. If you're looking for a new gym give them a go!

Amazing gyms

One of the best fitness clubs around with amazing access to so many clubs. Why would you train anywhere else. Every club I have been to has been so welcoming!

Sonya K.

Sonya K.asked

Snap Fitness QLD

I am interested in Joining Snap Fitness in QLD however the best deal they are offering me is $14.95 for a 12 mth contract, They tell me they can waive the "Start Up Fee" of $149 but still want me to pay $69 for the Card Access. That is a total cost of $846.4 for a 12mth period.
Can anyone tell me how much they pay for their Snap Fitness membership?
Thanks Sonya

Robert D.
Robert D.

If your happy to be the member of only 1 gym with no access to other Snap locations you can get a year for $ 430. That is an up front payment for a full year. If you need access to different gyms try Anytime Fitness.

Nate

Nateasked

Has anyone been to snap Fitness Waverley Gardens? And ended there membership? Please tell me how it went

Sam L

Sam Lasked

How much does snap fitness cost per year?

Jean
Jean

For my gym, I got an annual pass for just under $800 but my joining fee was waived (this price included the pass).

It might be different for different areas though, as I know Anytime's prices change according to the area that you go to.

Get an answer from our members and Snap Fitness Australia representatives