QLD, VIC, NSW, etc...

• Rates and Fees

GymFr3ak92

GymFr3ak92Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Snap Fitness Caulfieldsouth is the best!

Such a great vibe to the gym. The trainers are all very friendly & the gym is very clean & maintained to a high standard! The club manager is very approachable & runs a great ship. Highly recommended

vikas s.

vikas s.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

TERRIBLE

I have got so many problems with the cancellation process and you cant cancel easily on the phone and you have to go there during manned hours.
They know it will take some planning to do with schedule as it may not be on top of everyone's to do things and it lingers on.

For my son it took a few weeks to go do it and you bleed money because you cant go there manned hours. With everything online these, you should not have do this..
And then if you dont want to pay for 2 weeks you were busy they send you collection letters
What a scam!

Splash

Splash

Discrimination & terrible cancellation problems

I signed up with my friend and we were promised that we would get a free PT session with a trainer as a sign up bonus. The trainer didn't even bother showing up and staff acted like they cared but after several weeks they ultimately did nothing.

I tried cancelling my gym membership. After several phone calls, escalation emails, I had to go to the gym during office hours to do so. This was when staff actually started to gave a damn and then promised to make things right. Avoid unless you like a second rate gym and dealing with nonsense.

Stefanie N.Snap Fitness Australia

Hi There, thank you for your feedback and we would like to find out more information regarding this matter. Could you please email our Head Office at snicholson@liftbrands with your full name and club, and we will look into this for you. Stef

Find out how Snap Fitness Australia compares to other Gyms

SNAP Rockhampton: Best gym in Rocky hands down!

Very customer focussed. Cares about my goals and aspirations. Feel very welcomed in one of the friendliest and non judgemental environment. Brand new equipments with good balance between cardio, free weights, machines etc.

Adrian

AdrianSydney Surrounds, NSW

Discrimination

I have only been with snap fitness, for a short time
I have a cleft lip & my whole life, I have been discriminated against
I have now been discriminated by snap fitness Gosford
Firstly, [Name Removed], made absolute no attempt to value me & make me feel welcomed when I walked in. [Name Removed] would look at me, see my cleft lip. Would never ever talk to me
[Name Removed], would do the exact same. [Name Removed] also would not even talk to me, unless I pay for a PT session
A [Name Removed], claimed she cared about the issue & [Name Removed] did absolutely nothing about this. [Name Removed] has treated me horribly as well

Snap fitness lismore

I’ve been a member for 2 years and all of a sudden now for 3 times in a row I’ve been told they can’t withdraw the money out of my account and everytime I’ve gone in they said they’ve fixed the problem, I work full time so I have to leave work early to get there while it’s open so I am losing money and wasting my time

Stefanie N.Snap Fitness Australia

Hi Dylan, thank you for your feedback and we would love to help you. Can you please email your full details to krobinson@liftbrands.com, and we will be able to look into your account for you. Thanks

Dianna

DiannaSydney, NSW

Best gym in caterbury

From the inital enquiry to membership best customer service by Jess . Shes is truly amazing and adorable. Best greeting at the door and smile at the front door. Its clean, with many equipment and best accomodating members .

Stefanie N.Snap Fitness Australia

Hi Diana, thank you for your feedback and we will share this with the club. Stef

Ethan W.

Ethan W.Perth, WA

This is pathetic

Snap fitness is a terrible gym, they not only don’t advertise the price of the access card which is $69, however you don’t find out until you’ve signed up. I signed up to the month the month plan under the assumption it was $29.90 per month. It turned out to be $29.90 per fortnight plus $1.15 transaction fees, yet they never specified that to start with, they price gouge you and you lose heaps of money because of it. Would 100% not recommend this terrible place, they are untrustworthy and on the down-low about the true cost of the gym.

Surfergirl

SurfergirlSydney

Snap fitness Haberfield- unsafe & management could not care less when reported concerns

Love Snap Fitness!

Gabriel

GabrielSydney, NSW

Failpay??

I just had $7.70 taken out of mine too from fail pay Ezi? I am positive I do not have any DIrect debits set up for this amount. Checked on online ezi payments checker and says it came from SnapFitness. Trying to solve as I already paid my gym 4 days ago.

Faded T.

Faded T.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Absolutely horrible

Dora

DoraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cancellation policy is like a money pit

My partner and I cancelled out memberships on August 3rd as we were moving away due to money problem, and was informed the Sap final payments would be on the 17th and 31st.

We had to pay extra $12.18 on the 17th without ANY explanation. And we ended up paying in total of $154.78 since August 3rd to August 31st for the service we COULD not use. Also they were still charging money for the first few weeks of Covid lock down...

It's terrible.

Stefanie N.Snap Fitness Australia

Hi Dora, thank you for your feedback and we would like to look into this further with you. Could you please email Laura at lappleyard@liftbrands.com with your feedback and club. Thank you Stef

Henrylocalguide

HenrylocalguideGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay Away from Snap fitness Dandenong

Staff member Shane is rude and unprofessional. ( please also look at the amount of complaints towards him on google reviews) Cancelled because of him. Show some respect. Waste of money. Stay away from this gym.

Stefanie N.Snap Fitness Australia

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. Would you mind if we gave you a call to discuss your feedback? Please email your contact details to Sam at swiltshire@liftbrands.com to discuss further. Thank you

Pump up the fit balls in all gyms

None of the fit balls are pumped up, I am a paying member, I use them for injury’s and that was the same at two different snap gyms not exceptable lift your game for the use of everything in the gym for everyone

Stefanie N.Snap Fitness Australia

Hi Greg, can you please email memberservice@snapfitness.com.au and advise what club(s) so we can provide feedback to rectify. Thank you

BenSydney, NSW

Don’t care about loyal customers

Being charged even after canceling my membership. Was told this is because I need to give 30 days notice. This would have been fine if I was actually able to use the Gym. How am I meant to use the gym in a pandemic. Snap fitness do not care about the health of customers and only care about money.

Stefanie N.Snap Fitness Australia

Hi Ben, I understand you are currently in contact with the Regional Manager for your club and hopefully come to a suitable outcome for your matter.

Ben

No the regional manager will not return my calls or email. I thought we were all in this together. Snap fitness is obviously not ☹️☹️☹️

Annika

AnnikaSydney, NSW

Snap Fitness is a money pit

Absolutely Terrible Service & Deceitful Cancellation Policy

Janet H.

Hi, I don't think anyone has contacted him as i just spoke to him. The only email he has received is the email from Jacob the debt collector.

Janet H.

Stefanie, He has had no contact from any body and definitely not from your Business Performance Specialist other than a email from Jacob the debt collector yesterday, I mean snap fitness has so many complaints how do you even know who my son is?

leanne

leannebrisbane

Payment problem

Like many other readers snap make it difficult to cancel membership. Payments seem to keep going. They say 1 month notice to cancel but are charging past agreed cancellation date. Thought illegal too charge for a service or product they won't be supplying. Also threats to get collectors to get payments if I don't . Disgusted by their behaviour . Will be doing my best to warn people about this gym and be aware of a contract that leaves costumers vulnerable.

Poor communication, untrustworthy