Snugbags Merino Toddler Sleeping Bags

Snugbags Merino Toddler Sleeping Bags

Marine Winter, Winter Deluxe, Grey Winter, etc...

Beautiful bespoke babywear

Both my children sleep so warm and snugly and in this luxury merino sleepsack. They look so beautiful and friends often ask where to buy one. It feels gorgeous and washes well. The customer service from Kim is exceptional and highlights why we should all support small high quality businesses.

Love Love Love!!!!

I 100% recommend these sleeping bags!!! I brought the winter deluxe since it gets quite cold here and my little man is such a wriggler at night so it's so lovely to know he's nice and snuggly warm all night long. He's also had quite a few 12 hour uninterrupted stretches since we started using them so I couldn't ask for more

Incredibly weak snaps DO NOT Recommend

The best buy

I was shopping around for a winter sleep sack for my 2 year old. Comparing all the big brands, a friend recommended Snugbags. I chose Snugbag because of the natural materials they use, with no harsh chemicals and the price was reasonable. I can't recommend Snugbag enough, the merino is incredibly soft and my son has slept soundly every night. And I can sleep well knowing he won't get cold in the night.

Comer family

Comer familyCampbells Bay

Bring on the winter!

After recently purchasing our second snugbag, I just knew I had to jump online to write a quick review. Its now coming into winter which can make any parent of a toddler a little bit nervous with the prospect of chills and ills, but with our new winter duvet bag I have to say we are alot more confident that our 18 month old will be safe, warm and healthy. Also feeling a bit smug about the money we will be saving due to not having to heat the room so warmly because the temperature rating is so good (12-20 degrees). Big thanks to Kim for excellent customer service and going above and beyond for us.

We love the Snugbags !

An An Riding

An An RidingChristchurch

Great purchase!

I bought a 0-2 merino with organic cotton a couple days ago, my 3 month old has slept through 2 nights in a row.(first time in 3 months!!) This is the best present I bought for our whole family after weeks weeks of interrupted sleep. After all my researches, I found Snugbag to be best value with premier beautiful soft material. I m proud to see people source local material and make such beautiful products. I'll definitely recommend to all my friends! And come back to buy a winter duvet size.

Victoria

VictoriaPaeroa

Snuggliest, warmest, lovely bag

Has been great for the cold winter nights

While my grandson was little, under two years old, the snug bag was fantastic, it kept him warm and helped him sleep better, the car seat flap was very handy.
    I had considered buying him the next stage up but he has learnt how to pull the shoulder and get the domes undone and when I go in to him in the morning he has climbed out so unfortunately I wont be investing in the next size up unless there is a new design that is harder for toddlers to undo.

Hilary

HilaryAuckland

My little guy LOVES his Snugbag!

We have tried other popular merino bags and duvet weight bags, but none of them have been as comfortable and as snuggly as the Snugbag. The domes under the arms make it fit so nicely, the high neckline keeps him toasty, it's so soft and warm and I love that the seatbelt hole has Velcro to keep the draughts out when not in use.
    Have recommended to all my friends. :-)
    Everything!

Love our Snugbag!

We have a winter weight Snugbag and it's fantastic - great quality, beautifully soft material in comparison to others we have used, and a gorgeous colour! My little one sleeps amazingly well in it, and I don't have to worry about him being cold or overheating. It has domes under the arms for growing babies, and I also love the seatbelt slot so you can use in the car seat and buggy. It’s easy to wash and dries really quickly, and it’s a nice fabric that never looks washed out. Excellent value for money, love that it's made in NZ and the staff are really helpful too!
    Quality, material, colour, easy care, value, made in NZ

Jules
    Jules

JCDNZ

JCDNZPiha, New Zealand

Beautiful sleeping bag,our toddler loves it!

We purchased a standard weight Snugbag (2-4yrs) for our little one and it we loved it, so we got a Winter one as well. The winter one is nice and warm and the merino in both bags keeps her at the right temperature. After trying a few other bags we found the Snugbag to be the best, it is by far the warmest and most comfortable sleeping bag on the market (we also have a Woolbabe Duvet but our little one MUCH prefers her Snugbag, as it is a lot softer and therefore more comfortable to sleep in). They are great quality and last really well and the fact they are made in NZ is very important to us. I couldn't recommend Snugbags highly enough.
    Comfortable, durable, great value for money!

AJ

AJAuckland

We Love our Snugbag Sleeping bags!!

We have two Snugbag sleeping bags for our little girl - one winter and one standard weight and we just love them. The bags are beautifully made and the merino layer inside is very soft. The quality of the material is excellent and even after frequent washing they still look great.The company is very easy to deal with and their customer service is outstanding. I would highly recommend Snugbags to anyone!
    Very soft Merino wool, great customer service, great quality Sleeping Bag!

Su45