3.2

54%11%34%
Brand Manager for Snugglers? Claim your listing.

GPD
GPD

They fill up so quick!

Doesn’t take long for them to fill and sag and get damp on the out side. I’m just using them until the pack runs out but only use them whilst at home because you have to change them so often. Wouldn’t recommend putting these in your nappy bag or before a long drive.

KCLee
KCLeeAdelaide8 posts

Ho hum

I really wanted to love these cause they are so cheap, however, they have not met my expectations. Interestingly, I opened my sample but didn't use it, as my daughter wasn't big enough for the small size yet so was able to compare it to the pack I had bought, they were totally different! The sample was lovely and padded whether as the ones I bought were thin.

My daughter gets a rash from them that she doesn't get from huggies, if she has been wearing just snugglers and they have a funny smell as soon as they are wet.

Catherine B.
Catherine B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW8 posts

Nic M
Nic M

Perfectly fine nappies at good price

I literally received every brand of nappy at my baby shower....and these are comparable to Huggies in how much soiling they hold and lack of leakage for my 10 week old. Other similarly priced cheap nappies ALL LEAKED urine up his back and tummy as they would gape as soon as he would move or do one wee. These are fine....not as soft as Huggies but he's not upset to wear them so I can only assume they are comfy too.

Lisa
LisaPerth7 posts

Great value!

My son has been wearing these for a couple of months and they're great! We've had a few leaks but frankly we had a few leaks in Huggies as well. He seems to fuss less when he wets a smuggler nappy than other brands, not sure if that's just my imagination though.

Victoria
VictoriaNorth Western Region, NSW14 posts

Great price ok value

I have bought these nappies on the price being $17 compared to the price of huggies nappies , the padding is thick compared to other cheap brands of nappies that i have tried. I have had only 1 leakage from my sons nappy great value on price and the design is cute

Amazonangel
AmazonangelWa3 posts

Different from sample

Tried the samples given by the company(abt 3 pieces) and think they are pretty good since my baby react to her new upsize diapers. Bought a box of it.. Horrible! The quality is totally different from the sample I have tried and baby react to it but not with the sample tried. Now I am stuck with a whole lot of them.

kgrey
kgreyAU9 posts

Lvcw
Lvcw3 posts

Terrible nappies!

Would never buy these again. The first one I put on my 8 week old son leaked through his pants and through my clothes within 2 minutes of me getting him dressed. Thought I'd try them out given how much cheaper they are than huggies, but will definitely go back to huggies as these are terrible and I think you would use 3 times as many snugglers to huggies given the leakage.
Nothing
Leakage
Anna
Anna

Love Snugglers

I have used a few different types of nappies and find Snugglers are just as absorbent as Huggies which is the top brand. I used to use Snugglers during the day and Huggies at night but switched over completely to snugglers after trialing them at night and no leaks! They are also so much cheaper than Huggies so that extra savings makes me even happier. Would highly recommend these nappies.
Absorbent, cute designs on the nappies (each box can be different designs) and price
alago
alago13 posts

good alternative to huggies

We recently bought a pack of these and are quite happy with it a it fits or son well and so far we've had no leaks.

The size is the same as the huggies infant and are very easy to put on and adjust the tabs (had issues with Aldi's brand which I found quite annoying to put on)
same size as huggies infant, good price, less bulky than huggies

chesney
chesney6 posts

kept hearing that Snugglers nappies have gone downhill in quality during the last several years, it was a surpirse to find out that the new and current Snugglers nappies have improved greatly compared to ones sold in big supermarkets back in 2002. Practically, the ones I tried, almost good like Huggies (except for the triple leg guards as in Huggies ones). The absorbancy was good, inner lining was pretty dry after 6hrs usage on a baby who pees lots.
Look good, feel good (before and after being used), pleasant design, high absorbancy, good gribbing tab, good leg guards, etc.
Will be too big for newborn less than 5kg or so.
maderidoo
maderidooAU

get what you pay for

I bought a pack of these from big w as they were the cheapest nappies I've seen at $24 for 108 I think it was. So as far as price goes they were great. However, they are not soft at all , and my daughter got a rash when she has never had one with any other nappy. They don't fit well, as the waistband is too small, and once you've used the tabs, its hard to adjust as they don't stick well a 2nd time. Will not be using these again.
cheap, cute designs
tertible fit, feels scratchy
Val34
Val34Cairns87 posts

Not a problem

I have recently switched from Huggies to Snugglers and I must say that I haven't had any issues with them. No leaks, no rashes and good fit. I actually prefer the Snugglers as they are a little thinner than the Huggies and my daughter seems more comfortable in these in hot weather. Price is good also!
No leaks, light, no skin issues, price
CremeEggs
CremeEggsAU26 posts

Good price when on special. Cute designs

I'm really happy with these nappies. They're bound to be a good product coming from the same company as Huggies. Nice designs, but it's a shame the designs aren't mixed in the boxes/bags as you only seem to get 1 design per box/bag. Nice fit and I've not had any leakages. Last all night and most of the morning (mostly because the little one isn't a big night wetter)

I'll only buy them when they're on special as I've only seen the boxes available at Big W and it's only $3 more at normal prices than Huggies are.
Good price when on special. Cute designs.
Only 1 design per box/bag.