4Snugtime Cosi Bag

Snugtime Cosi Bag

4Snugtime Cosi Bag
4.4

80% · 41 · 20%
Brand Manager for Snugtime Cosi Bag? Claim your listing.

Natalie
NatalieSydney, NSW10 posts

Nice and warm

I have the 2.5 TOG with sleeves and love the soft texture of the bag. My baby is also warm and snug with the sleeves. She wears a singlet, long sleeved bodysuit, and flannelette PJs with socks in a temp of around 18 degrees and seems to like it. Only wish they made them in TOG 3.5. Great value.

Julie K
Julie KMelbourne13 posts

Our favourite winter sleeping bag

The long sleeve Snugtime Cosi Bag is the perfect sleeping bag for temperatures between 10 and 20°. We find on these cold winter nights, it's keeps our wriggly 8 month old comfortable and warm all night. For temperatures above 16° she wears only a singlet underneath and temperatures below, we also add leggings. When is below 14°, if she wakes up, we may put her in a onesie, but if she sleeps through, she is still perfectly warm when she wakes. I definitely recommend these bags for winter as they keep her warmer for longer than other sleeveless bags.

Bec
BecNewcastle

Brilliant!!

My boy started sleeping in more than an hour with these bags! We have the thick 2.5 long sleeve bag and my boy loves it. He is not only warm with less layers, but he is more comfortable with the padding. I highly recommend it for temparetures 20degrees and under.
Comfortable. Warm. Fits well. Easy to put on. Less expensive than other bags.
bluebell2011
bluebell2011AU23 posts

danirichards
danirichardsAU

My baby loves Snugtime!

Before I found cosi bags I have terrible trouble getting my baby to sleep, he kicks off his blankets all the time and his skin was ice cold. Now he is sleeping right through the night and we are getting much more sleep also! THANKYOU!
Two way zips are great for changing and a place to put the seat belt through in the car makes like easier
It can be hard to find the right size in stores but you can buy them from Snugtime.com.au website