SolarOz Mains Pressure

SolarOz Mains Pressure

See the Best Solar Water Heaters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Luke F.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor design needs further RND buy a more know reliables product.

Not fit for sale, I don’t see how this product paced any type of testing to be sold in Australia. Needs further RND, buy something more know and reliable as it not a cheap exercise to exchange. Sorry for a poor view on the product but it’s import this product either gets rectified or taken off the market.

Purchased in February 2017 at Gold Coast.

Noise Level
Household Size 6 person(s)
Functionality

Date PurchasedApr 2015
John

JohnBrisbane

Solar low pressure system

I must say I installed this system some 9 years ago and have had not had any problems. It does boil in summer, but this hasn't been a problem. Have not covered tubes or had any leaks of any sort. It has produced hot water regularly, although as expected in winter less so. Reading other reviews I thought it necessary to add my bit. It was recently hit by a fallen tree and cosmetically damaged, but still does the job.
I agree that communicating with Solaroz is difficult at times.
I intend replacing this system with something similar in the future.

Date PurchasedFeb 2009

Alan F.Mid North Coast, NSW

Big disappointment

Date PurchasedMar 2017

It has problems but not many

L have 200 and 300 put together heat exchange problems they both boil together we just the hot water into the pool problem solved 10 min does the job rod very helpful with the phone support no hot water bill so for and no real problems used to cover pipes now just fill the pool bets 400 dallors a year inhot water bill

Thing where not right with second tank delivery more phone calls more mucking around,
Think it was all worth it lowest temp has been 40 degrees after 2 weeks of overcaste weather
Does involve phone calls lots some time and effort
Seems to be worth while
You have to get use of it it makes hot water

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Niel gillespie

Average winter temp has been 75 deg to 85 been putting hot water in pool to keep it at about 70
No problems at all l live in noosa

Just got rid of it

Date PurchasedDec 2015

OscarCharters towers

Hot water

I'm happy to recommend oz solar to all... it is an excellent system and I received good service. I would and intend to recommend oz solar to my friends and family. Thanks to the good staff at oz solar, my family and I can enjoy stress free hot water on tap!

Date PurchasedMar 2017

andy

andyYamba

Give this product a wide berth waste of money and stressful

Date PurchasedDec 2015
Seuss

SeussOcean Shores

Worst system ever, don't purchase

Date PurchasedNov 2015
John

JohnBrisbane

Boiling water within 2 days :)

We installed the split system in our new house and within two days, the water was at its peak of 95 degrees.
We ended up putting a cover over the tubes to stop the system's safety system kicking in all the time, until we move into the house.
PS. We are in sunny QLD.

quantum

quantumHawthorn East

Brilliant! SolarOz Mains Pressure 30 Tube / 300 Liter Split System

KwakaQld, 4000

Great value solar hotwater product and service

Kwaka

Update from Kwaka Feb 2019 - Hotwater system still going strong. Really happy with this purchase.

Guust F.

Guust F.asked

It looks like they have gone bust.
No replies from the phone numbers listed on their website ...

Luke F.

That’s a shame to hear... but it was too be expected. Running a good business it’s easy to do once you have a lot of issues with a product it’s and uphill battle.

Cath H.

Cath H.asked

Where can i get new seals from for the inside of the tank at the glass tube entrance

JOHN BULLasked

have rusty water leaking from top lid of 300 litre stainless steel water tank

JOHN BULL

need to know how to remove top lid from 300 liter solarOz water tank on ground level ?

Alan F.

I suspect a fastener or clip inside tank or holding lid on is not stainless steel but should have been?, undo screws to lift off lid if rusty screw not visible outside?
I suspect balcock/ float needs adjusting to prevent water rising out top of tank?
My header tank on top of my unit did same, along with other irritating leaks & problems , I'm assuming your unit is a copper coil heat exchange type?

CategorySolar Water Heaters