Sona Stars Revolutionary Spinning Broom

Sona Stars Revolutionary Spinning Broom

See the Best Brooms & Brushes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Sona Stars Revolutionary Spinning Broom? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.5
    Ariella
    AriellaAdelaide

Gets the job done

This product gets the job done. However it doesn't always pick up everything. It can be tricky to get into the corners and it doesn't pick up fine particles. Does a great job with large messes and is easy to empty when full. It's lightweight and stores easy in any cupboard.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
    Twiggy
    TwiggyGONUBIE EAST LONDON, SOUTH AFRICA

A Total Waste Of Money!

The 'broom' is nothing like it is presented to be. It is cheaply made, noisy and difficult to use. Picks up dirt and spills it out after a further push! I could have bought a quieter electric machine for even cheaper. Plus it took almost 4 months to arrive at its destination. Unacceptable.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Disappointed

I really looked forward to what I perceived to be an easy to use, inovativate new broom. It is not a sturdy piece of equipment, example the handle doesn't stay put. The plastic casing holding the brushes appears quite flimsy and it is very noisy as one pushes it across the floor.
    It seemed like such a good idea and I am really disappointed. It won't be sitting in my broom closet for long.
    The cost was outlandish! (difference between American and Canadian currency) I am handicapped and it would be difficult to attempt to return it .
    I guess you can't judge a book by it's cover!

Date PurchasedMay 2017
    Sancole
    SancoleEastwood victoria

This spin broom

No as it is hard and awkward to use especially in corners and to empty is not easy.It is light but don't reckon it would last. No where near works as ad says and to return cost a fortune.It is a load of junk and so over priced. Also was going to give one to a vision inpaired friend but no way would they be able to use it as I find it hard.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
    Brooms & Brushes

Find out how Sona Stars Revolutionary Spinning Broom compares to other Brooms & Brushes

Dee Candy
    Dee CandyWhangarei, Northland

Do not buy

Is tooo hard to operate - you need to press down hard with both hands to get rollers to work. It is a rip off. I purchased through paypal thinking I would have cover. But no, they require I spend the same as the cost to return the product. Better to throw away. It does not collect hair or dust either. Please do not trust anyone who approves this product. They are speaking with a forked tongue.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
    danahcam
    danahcamMelbourne

2017 Revolutionary Spinning Broom - Don't Waste Your Money

No don't buy this product from SONASTARS.COM The broom is a piece of plastic crap that doesn't work and when I emailed the store to tell them their product was faulty they told me I had to send the product back in the original packaging AT MY COST. After numerous emails explaining that their product was faulty and why should I be out of pocket, they have stopped responding. Don't waste your money and only buy the real product not dodgy imitations.