4Sony MDR-EX15AP EX Monitor

3.5

57%19%24%

Sound Quality
Comfort
Brand Manager for Sony? Claim your listing.

Em S.
Em S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

All sorts of trouble

I am not sure if mine are faulty. But things play randomly with out me pressing the button, tv shows or music pause with out me pressing it, it opens Spotify and plays without me having the app even open Show details
Sound Quality
Comfort
Anonymous
AnonymousSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Best wired headphones for the gym

I have used so many different brands of headphones and I always come back to these Sony ones. They don’t fall out of your ears like every other ones I’ve used,especially at the gym, the sound quality as pretty good and I have never had any issues with these headphones. Sony is very helpful to when talking to their customer service team. I Would highly recommend these.

Dan
DanPerth

Decent for $30

After going through some expensive sets of earphones I decided to go for some affordable ones, which won't hurt the pocket if they go missing or go faulty. Picked these up at Harvey Norman for $29.99 and was pretty impressed by the quality. I only use these for Spotify music, YouTube videos and social media videos/sounds so I wouldn't say I'm a hardcore audiophile but they decent enough!

Tahlia
Tahlia5 posts

great little headphones

I don't like the big bulky over the head head phones but these ones are perfect. Sound quality is great and for the price they are excellent. Fit comfortable and come with little spare ear bits (?) but also easy to purchase if you lose those too. great long cord so i can leave my phone in my backpack while i walk and listen.

Snapdragon
SnapdragonSydney, NSW5 posts

Great headphones

Good comfortable fit. Don't feel heavy like a lot of headphones. Sound is clear. Light weight. Do not cause any problems with the fit. Can store these quite well in pockets or bags. Cheap price which is a bonus. Do not have issues winding around my mp3 player. No tangle cord issues.

GeorgeAdelaide5 posts

OK, but overpriced

Sony AU has been selling Japanese cheap earphones for 5 times or more prices in aus. It is very annoying - this earphone is not at all performing as a good value for money product. The build quality and sound is absolutely not worth the money. Consider wireless headphones since they're more popular.

Rahul S
Rahul STaringa6 posts

thalia
thaliamelbourne4 posts

Decent, reliable in-ear Headphones

These are quite decent in-ear headphones. They are reasonably priced, and work well. They sit comfortably in the ear, are yet to break some 4-5 months after initial purchase (a problem I have with a lot of headphones is durability), and, most importantly, they have good sound quality. 4 Stars.

Zena
ZenaSydney6 posts

Good sound, bad thin cord

This was on sale at their kiosks. When I opened the packaging, the cord was kind of flimsy and felt of a low quality. Given the price paid wasn’t extraordinary I guess it was expected. But one still hopes that coming from Sony they wouldn’t succumb to such low quality build. I’m always wary of the cord because that is the first thing that causes earphones to become undone. However I was pleasantly surprised by the sound and enjoyed the ability for it to drown some outside noise. It functioned well but the cord Dang! Much worse than the original earphones you get with the iPhone. Low and behold 6 months pass and the part between the earbud and cord begins to fray. RIP.

Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW13 posts

Pretty Good

These have great volume, decent price and lasts quite a while. They last quite a while too, or at least compared to my previous earphones as I've had them for almost a year now, even though i do take very good care of them. They're comfortable and handy for travelling.

jerry
jerryLaunceston4 posts

So good - great sound

I purchased these headphones a few months ago, and will aways be getting the same ones.

they are comfortable and the hearing (sound) is excellent.

SO happy with the purchase and they have been very reliable.

I mainly use them to listen to music and have found other brands do not work as well.

Murphy Brown
Murphy BrownFlemington5 posts

Good small earphones

I have big headphones to use when I watch a movie or listen to music at home but I needed something when going out, especially going to work by bicycle and I bought this pair as I have always been happy with Sony's product. The song quality is nothing near my headphones but it's not bad regarding the size difference.

Rita Wright
Rita WrightGold coast9 posts

Still the best

Sony has always been a reliable product for me and the same can be said for these earphones. I've been using them for quite a while now, mostly when I jog or go on a hiking trip. They are really durable and the quality of the sound they produce hasn't changed from the day I bought them. Based on my experience and on how I use them (I'm not particularly extra careful with my gadgets), I believe they will last a long time. No need to look for a replacement anytime soon.

TIMOTHY
TIMOTHY5 posts

Good for strange ear sizes

I have a larger ear so some headphones keep dropping out when I put them. What I like about these earphones is the suction pads which clings on to your ear better. They won't drop out when you jog or run. The sound is perfect and they are not too big that you can put them in your wallet or jacket pocket when not in use. Also, the wires are sturdy enough that they don't break easily. Good for people with strange sized ears and good for those who move around.

Paul
PaulAU7 posts

Broke pretty fast

I had these for around a month before one of the ear buds stopped working. Although they were reasonably cheap ($30), I'd say that's still a terrible life span.

I would say I treat headphones like the average person i.e. not wrapping them in silk, but also not leaving them outside in the rain, and therefore for you're average user looking for something at a low price point but that you'll get some use from, I'd say keep shopping.