See the Best Wired Headphones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great sound produced

Got this in Jb hifi for my mother in law's birthday present as she loves enjoy music during her spare time. It was on special and I can tell that she loves it very much because she told me she uses it every day!

Purchased for $63.00.

Comfort

Simply the best feel head set I’ve bought

Good for the personal space listening with real Bass Response with attitude ..!
These fully enclose your ears and have ergonomic comfort even when running :-)
Watch .. you will blast off into your own space though they are mesmerizing ..!

Purchased in January 2019 for $200.00.

Good sound quality

My friends bought this for me as a birthday gift and i love this so much! The sound quality is great and it is convenient to bring it around. Would definitely recommend it!

Purchased in July 2018 at JB Hi-Fi.

Excellent bass and sound quality

I've been using this pair of headphones for a year now and I have mostly good things to say about it. Here is my review:

*PROS*
For $59.90, it has a very powerful sound quality. The bass in this headphones gives that deep low sound that is just amazing when you are listening to Rock, Rap and EDM music. Whenever I want to listen to new songs, I put my headphones on so I can get to hear the best version of a song. The in-line remote is very handy as I can easily play/pause or change a song. The in-line microphone is very clear and picks up very little background noise. The cushion pads for your ears are very comfortable. The adjustable metal headband is very convenient. Whenever I pass the headphones to my friends, they can easily adjust the headband to perfectly fit their head.

*CONS*
It is not good for heavy and long hours of constant usage. I have to take breaks after listening to it because it gets very uncomfortable, especially for your ears. After an hour of listening, the sweat from your ears will gather around the surface of the cushion pad and would make it very slippery. Also, I find it disappointing that the in-line remote has a play/pause button but not a volume button. This could be an easy function to add but unfortunately it wasn't added.

To conclude, this pair of headphones have a powerful sound quality and is convenient to use. Although it isn't suitable for long hours, I feel that it shouldn't be a huge burden to the user as they can take breaks every now and then. If you are looking for an affordable, wired headphones with great sound quality and comfort, this is what you are looking for.

#ProTip: You can buy headphones cases to carefully keep the headphones. It won't cause much and it can protect the cushions from getting scratched or the wires from getting damaged.

Purchased in March 2018 for $59.90.

loves it

the sound is really good in quality, especially sound in base, I use it everyday as it is quite convenient. But one of the thing is that is is a bit heavy, it makes my neck hurt sometimes, would recommend to people who does not want to buy a too expensive one. I like how it looks, it's with a simple and modern design which I loves it. The price is also very reasonable.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Great sound and quality

A great set of headphones at an excellent price! We use them all the time to listen to records and also when playing our digital piano. Have found the sound to be good across various genres of music from heavy to laidback stuff and the bass is particularly impressive. They fit well and the quality is what you would expect from a Sony product.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

One of the best in the price range.

I have been using this headphones for around a year now, and it has became an essential part of my travelling. The noise quality is very good. Also, it is very comfortable to wear. However, sweating at the area under the headphones been the biggest problem for me about this headphones. Other than that it is been a great pair of the headphones.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Perfect headphones for my teenager

These are perfect headphones for my teenager, the price is good and the cords seem to be durable enough not to snap after a couple of months. The sounds quality is great and they are really built to last. They are comfortable on the ears and no issues using them at all.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Comfortable and releiable

I love these headphones, they are very comfortable on the ears, they do not pull and sit on the ears nice and snug. I do not get tired of wearing them for a long time and I cannot feel that they are pulling down with their weight. The quality of the sound is good, however, I am not sure if they have any noise canceling capabilities. I would recommend them.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Good quality and built to last

I did some research online before buying these headphones, however, when I went o JB HiFi the range was very good and I could talk to a consultant there and selected eactly what I needed. I like that these are very durable and also very comfortable on my ears, they have a good sound as well and no disturbances. I would gladly recommend them.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Comfortable and durable

I bought these mid-range headphones for my 9-year-old son who likes to play Roblox and watch you-tube. He keeps using phone compatible headphones for a long time and the cords always used to snap and break within a matter of a couple of months. These are more durable and will not break that easily. They are also very comfortable the way they sit on his ears.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Quality Sony Headphones

These lovely mid range Sony headphones really suit me. I wear headphones a lot so physical comfort is important to me and these are very light which is good. Sound quality is a nice blend and tuning is not to much empasis n bass which is good as it can get a bit tedious. They are Sony quality so I expect many years use.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Decent headphones: great sound for price but a little uncomfortable.

I did a lot of research before buying these from JB HI-Fi on sale for $69. There were plenty reviews rating them 4 stars. I like the style of these headphones and the idea that you can choose your colour. I got the blue colour, as I wanted something a little different from traditional black. The sound quality in these is pretty great. I like the extra base but it doesn't overpower trebble. It is pretty good at blocking outside noise though certainly is not noise cancelling. The headphones can hold flat which is a little bit of a help but they do not close up so they take up a lot of space and are quite fragile things to take travelling. My other complaint with these headphones is that they are uncomfortable to wear after about 30 minutes. You get a sort of cold headache as if they are cutting off your circulation. This might just be my head? Idk I have a pretty small head so maybe not. Anyways, if you can buy them on sale then they are a good deal. At full price then maybe ide do more research and see if there are any better competitors.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

This is perfect!

Nice audio, feels nice when listening to music. The bass is the best and and has a really deep bass lines. The ear pads are really soft and comfortable to wear for a long period of time. The design of the flat cable is really clever because it prevents tangling which is quite a problem with other headphones.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

good headset

good noise cancelling headset, the ear pieces kind of hurt my ears after a couple hours. so i wouldn't use it for longer than that. Which is kind of annoying when you want to sleep with them on an airplane. Ithe sound quality is really good for the price I would recommend this.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

It is OK

Well, considering its price I think it works OK. The feeling of the plastic building is not very comfortable but still acceptable. Anyway, cannot expect a cheap headphone do more than what that price offers. It is fair to give an OK comment about this product, that is my personal opinion.

Date PurchasedMar 2016

Reliable is all that is needed to be said

This specific brand of Sony is trustworthy and great. The headset is light and has great audio quality for the prices available. If you want to watch videos, listen to music, talk to friends, play games, it can do all of that. It may not be turtle beach or hyper X or beats but it does a great job. I have had these for a couple of years now and I've never had a problem with quality. It is a tad loose but that's just me being clumsy hear and there.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Great for kids and adults

We bought these for our son as we travel a lot and wanted something that would last and that would be comfortable for long flights. These headphones have been fantastic and out 3.5 year old. Son loves them. They are a great size for kids and adults and are very comfortable on your head.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Good sound and they are built well to last

I am happy with the headphone, THese Sony headphones are built to last, the Quality is good and the sound is great as well. The price is ok but could have been better. I have purchased them from JB HI-FI and I am happy with my purchase. I have used them almost every day since the day I purchased them and they are still the same. They are a good purchase.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Excellent sound quality and comfortable wear for its price!

I purchased these headphones 3 weeks ago and am extremely happy with my purchase. I paid a little over $60 at JB Hi-fi when it was on special, and am very impressed with the sound quality and how comfortable it feels around my ears and head. These headphones have padding at the top of the head and are padded well for the ears, which is something I usually have trouble with. You won't be disappointed in purchasing these headphones, they are well worth the investment.

Date PurchasedNov 2017