5Sony MDR-XB550AP

84%16%0%

Sound Quality
Comfort
4.3
Brand Manager for Sony? Claim your listing.

John
JohnPerth13 posts
  Verified MDRXB550APW

Great sound produced

Got this in Jb hifi for my mother in law's birthday present as she loves enjoy music during her spare time. It was on special and I can tell that she loves it very much because she told me she uses it every day! Show details
JT boy
JT boyPerth, WA3 posts
  Fair Incentive MDR-XB550AP

Simply the best feel head set I’ve bought

Good for the personal space listening with real Bass Response with attitude ..!
These fully enclose your ears and have ergonomic comfort even when running :-)
Watch .. you will blast off into your own space though they are mesmerizing ..! Show details
Sound Quality
Comfort
Pinkay
PinkayGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC14 posts
  Verified MDRXB550APB

Good sound quality

My friends bought this for me as a birthday gift and i love this so much! The sound quality is great and it is convenient to bring it around. Would definitely recommend it! Show details
Arawinkumaar Selvakkumar
Arawinkumaar SelvakkumarSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  MDRXB550APR
Charlotte
CharlotteMelbourne2 posts
  Verified MDRXB550APB

loves it

the sound is really good in quality, especially sound in base, I use it everyday as it is quite convenient. But one of the thing is that is is a bit heavy, it makes my neck hurt sometimes, would recommend to people who does not want to buy a too expensive one. I like how it looks, it's with a simple and modern design which I loves it. The price is also very reasonable.

Nick H
Nick HPerth6 posts

Great sound and quality

A great set of headphones at an excellent price! We use them all the time to listen to records and also when playing our digital piano. Have found the sound to be good across various genres of music from heavy to laidback stuff and the bass is particularly impressive. They fit well and the quality is what you would expect from a Sony product.

Maharshian
MaharshianAdelaide8 posts
  MDRXB550APB

One of the best in the price range

I have been using this headphones for around a year now, and it has became an essential part of my travelling. The noise quality is very good. Also, it is very comfortable to wear. However, sweating at the area under the headphones been the biggest problem for me about this headphones. Other than that it is been a great pair of the headphones.

Kathy
KathySydney4 posts
  MDRXB550APB

Perfect headphones for my teenager

These are perfect headphones for my teenager, the price is good and the cords seem to be durable enough not to snap after a couple of months. The sounds quality is great and they are really built to last. They are comfortable on the ears and no issues using them at all.

Blue_Daisy
Blue_DaisySydney4 posts

Comfortable and releiable

I love these headphones, they are very comfortable on the ears, they do not pull and sit on the ears nice and snug. I do not get tired of wearing them for a long time and I cannot feel that they are pulling down with their weight. The quality of the sound is good, however, I am not sure if they have any noise canceling capabilities. I would recommend them.

Sonia
SoniaSydney4 posts
  MDRXB550APB

Good quality and built to last

I did some research online before buying these headphones, however, when I went o JB HiFi the range was very good and I could talk to a consultant there and selected eactly what I needed. I like that these are very durable and also very comfortable on my ears, they have a good sound as well and no disturbances. I would gladly recommend them.

Suzy
SuzySydney5 posts

Comfortable and durable

I bought these mid-range headphones for my 9-year-old son who likes to play Roblox and watch you-tube. He keeps using phone compatible headphones for a long time and the cords always used to snap and break within a matter of a couple of months. These are more durable and will not break that easily. They are also very comfortable the way they sit on his ears.

Johan1
Johan1Geelong6 posts

Quality Sony Headphones

These lovely mid range Sony headphones really suit me. I wear headphones a lot so physical comfort is important to me and these are very light which is good. Sound quality is a nice blend and tuning is not to much empasis n bass which is good as it can get a bit tedious. They are Sony quality so I expect many years use.

Anna
AnnaSydney6 posts
Yee
Yee30125 posts

This is perfect!

Nice audio, feels nice when listening to music. The bass is the best and and has a really deep bass lines. The ear pads are really soft and comfortable to wear for a long period of time. The design of the flat cable is really clever because it prevents tangling which is quite a problem with other headphones.

karis
karis4 posts
  MDRXB550APL

good headset

good noise cancelling headset, the ear pieces kind of hurt my ears after a couple hours. so i wouldn't use it for longer than that. Which is kind of annoying when you want to sleep with them on an airplane. Ithe sound quality is really good for the price I would recommend this.