I will stay with SONY now.

Great model TV. Has excellent picture quality it’s also a nice looking set and has a cool looking stand. Will definitely stick to buying the Sony Brand now. Happy customer

youtube software need to be upgraded

brought this TV from costco last year. Great smart TV, good build quality as you can expect from any other Sony product.
The only problem and the biggest problem of it is, I am no long able to use my smart phone to connect the TV and play youtube in the TV.
I have reset the TV but it just doesn't work. this is my second Sony smart TV by the way,
Other than that, when it comes to purchasing TV, Sony is always my number choice.

Ok TV

TV is ok. Picked Sony due to brand loyalty however I find the TV average with performance slower than expected. Was expecting the youtube button but remote that came with the TV had the google play button instead, which differed from the shops. Find operating system slow with direct wifi connection with laptop slow beyond comprehension. Other functionality works fine.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Good image and functions

The TV has a really good image and connect you directly to youtube, netflix, internet etc.
The tv is pretty user-friendly that my 6yo and 46yo can use it easily without asking for help all the time.

Its the best T.V.!!!!

This TV is the best I've ever purchased. The picture quality is perfect. The surround sound is fantastic! It has enough ports. Wireless connection is perfect. Bluetooth works perfectly as well. The apps work great. I can't find any faults, am so happy with my purchase of this television. Its the best I've ever had!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Great tv, intuitive and good picture.

The smart tv is far superior than on our Samsung tv. Easy to use and better functionality in comparison.

Love the quick buttons to Netflix, makes it easier for the old folks.

For our needs the tv has plenty of HDMI ports. Enough for the PlayStation, Apple TV and Foxtel.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Superb TV all round

Really easy to set up, very happy with it's ease of use from Netflix to On-Demand and USB-hard drive connections.
Plenty of ports for what we need, remote is easy to use and the buttons aren't too cramped (although could be a little small for elderly fingers). Easy to connect to WiFi and utilise the Smart ability of the TV. Perfect picture and great sound.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Awesome 4K TV | Sony is the best

This Sony model is a Smart TV and highly easy to use with remote control. Performance of the TV is nice but if internet speed is slow then works slow in the browsing. Its even easy to use wireless connectivity for internet and that makes life easy from having wires around the TV. This unit comes with 5 HDMI/Display port. Music quality is also best.

I am using Sony from last 15 years and this is my 3rd tv so i recommend Sony TVs and this is the cost effective and best model

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Great TV but watch out for sonys very poor screens

This should be a really good TV but after almost one year I began to see a few small black dots. Took photos and been told they are dead pixels and had my TV replaced but with one in even worse condition! I now have been refunded because the third one they showed me in store still has a few dots and even Harvey normals manager said this is now the Norman for Sony TVs which I think shouldn't be the case!

Date PurchasedSep 2017

good tv

l bought this tv for my small living room, so far loving it although l don't use the smart functionvery often. it has a very good picture quality, beautiful colour and the sound system is great too. it has HDMI and USB ports.the operating system is good and so are the apps. definitely a five star rate.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

i love being happy watching tv

I love the pictures I love the size the sounds is great smart tv is the best the tv are the best even the size is good and the sounds is loud makes me proud all I can thinks of when I get up is smart tv more tv great sounds

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Sony gone way down hill!

I've had all Sony TVs before but my next one after this will be my last! After 1 week out side of warranty 8 dead pixels showed. Took to Sony authorised repeirer which replaced it with a so called new screen that surprise has dead pixels. This happened 3 times yes 3 new screens all dead pixels! I then called Sony directly and they sent a replacement which also had yet again dead pixels. Harvey Norman then un boxes 3 and only one had 1 pixel dead so had to take that one.
Message to Sony: do better checks on your TV screens and don't sell faulty units with dead pixels!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

A little disappointed!

The picture quality is OK, but I have seen better, and the sound needs improving.Comparing to what I have seen, even in a lot cheaper TVs,the colour is a lot less vivid, and you have to keep changing the sound level depending on the show, movie ect.I am disappointed,as their usually reliable quality.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Absolutely love it!

I am so very happy with my Sony television!The picture quality is perfect,the colours are vivid and the sound is really great!It has ample HDMI and USB ports.The operating system is great and so are the apps.Watching films and playing video games on it takes you to another dimension!It was also easy to set up

Great Picture and Smart options

I am still getting used to all the smart functions but so far we are really happy with all the functions and ease of use. Even has a Netflix button on the remote. Great picture and the screen doesn't get hot! We love the picture quality. Images are so smooth. Sound quality is great too. Definitely rate the sony TVs.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Nice home theatre addition

This model TV is power efficient, Bluetooth, USB hard drive, Wi-Fi internet compatible; it's every home owner's dream come true! The resolution is absolutely stunning and the built-in speakers highly crisp clear. Never actually like the curve screen counterparts as I experience dizziness and won't be able to enjoy visual entertainment.

Love it

Love watching tv on my big screen. If you like to watch movies at home then this would be it as the clarity is really good and if you purchase the sorround system then it’s like cinema at kind..really happy with my tv and will surely recommend this big screen.

Super perfect solution

Super perfect solution. I have been using SONY products for almost 20 years. Good quality good after sell service. I would recom this TV for people who want to by a new one. I use it for many entertainments at home. PS4, Xbox, movies, Netflix series... etc. Customers worth owing a Sony TV.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Stay away from this TV

In general the TV fail by quality of picture, connection, streaming or app connection, Usb connection

The quality of picture on screen is always dim. I try to convince myselft that the TV is actualy not bad. But it fail me everytime.

Second- there is no app on smart phone which you can controle your TV. Ofcourse some one can argue that there is a remote control. Yea there is but not enough. Why because we are buying smart tv not a digital tv. We should expect some thing more like an app which u can use to tupe text and send to tv, an app which you can not only turn off but also turn on the tv, an app wich you can share your picture on your smart phone to TV. And sony failed me but my TV panasonic did.

Thirdly YouTube streaming from phone to TV. Can never get it work And I hate using the remote control to serch from video I want to see.

Lastly, the subtitle - if you have usb connect to sony and watching movies. If younlike an substitle sony fail in doing that. Nomatte how I try.

Stay away from Sony. They are so behind when talking about smart TV

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Bugs get in and under the screen

Not happy Jan! A spider or bug crawled under the screen and died. Now have a black mark on the screen and SONY say it’s insect infestation and not covered under warranty. Sony offered me a replacement tv at close to cost price. Why would i buy another of their products and have the possibility of this happening again? Won’t buy a Sony again EVER