Soren Memory Foam

Soren Memory Foam

High, Low and Shamford

See the Best Pillows in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Satisfied guest

Staying at my mums while our floors get done. My husbands memory foam pillows are too thick and hurt my neck, so i use cheap pillows folded into half to get the softness and thickness I need. Mum has these pillows and I’ll be going to buy some for my own house ASAP. It’s like the softness of a normal pillow with the support of foam, without the limitations on how they usually force your neck to go. They look good in a pillow case too, and fill it all out.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

wish I could say it was great

Great for the first month then crumbled into tiny pieces.. couldnt figure out why.. very dissatisfied considering ive never bought anything but tontine.. and spent $20.. it was on sale too.. sorry to dissapoint

Fantastic

Let me be the first to review.
My wife and I have bought two of the Soren memory pillows from H/S Melbourne
We have had a terrible time with pillows over the years and these are the only pillows that have given the comfort that we need for a good night sleep .
We are both 66 years old and have problems sleeping.
With our new pillows we sleep a lot better, infact great.
I do hope they will last the distance.
We have tried sponge, feather/down, micro all sorts but yours have given us full satifaction.
Comfort