75% · 31 · 25%

Rates and Fees
3.7
Brand Manager for Source Accounting Australia? Claim your listing.

jeff
jeffMelbourne23 posts

Wonderful professional service from Melbourne accoutant

Review for One Minute Tax.
I have a small business and needed help with my annual tax return. This was 6 years ago, and Julie has been helping me ever since. My knowledge about tax matters was limited so I needed someone like Julie who understands the whole process. I am very thankful for all her help and I recommend her professional tax services without reservation.
Peggy P.
Peggy P.South East Queensland, QLD

EXCELLENCE IN ACCOUNTING

In all my many years in business, I have never had such a competent, knowledgeable, helpful and professional accountant as Voulla Flaskos, principal of Source Accounting Australia, Greenslopes.
She has helped me transform my finances for the better. I highly recommend her.
Teisha
TeishaNew South Wales5 posts

Worst accountant I've ever dealt with

Rude, does not return calls. Avoid at all costs as she does not deserve to be in business as a professional. I had to beg her to return emails - definitely not using again.
Peggy
Peggy

Best SMSF Accountant in Brisbane

Voulla and her team are knowledgeable, approachable and with every penny! Source accounting has been looking after my SMSF for over 5 years. I would never use any other firm.