South Pacific Health Club

South Pacific Health Club

See the Best Gyms in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by South Pacific Health Club

• Rates and Fees

6 weeks of deductions without any advice to inform of such debits. Disgraceful!

I have been a member of a several proficient gyms over the years and always found staff to be hospitable, informative and professional.
This is NOT my experience at South Pacific Mentone gym.
Staff from management through to the front desk were regularly impudent, unprofessional and delivered inaccurate information.
Sadly, quality staff and many members have left this gym due to the incompetent practices, lack of classes and difficultly booking classes online.
I DO NOT recommend South Pacific Mentone.

Clare M
Clare M

Helpful and happy staff

Have been at Port Melb South Pacific for a while but sadly due to a house move I needed to find a more local gym. Nick at PM helped facilitate me transferring to St Kilda and did a great deal for me. Really appreciate the time and effort put into it and making sure I was happy with it all.

Rohan
Rohan Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Needs new management

Mould grows in the drinking fountains. Received fines for COVID breaches and not bothering with QR code’s. House rules are never imposed and men walk around in their underwear. After years of being a member knowing they were fined and put us all at risk it was clear it was time to try another gym. Paul
Kinghorn needs to be replaced.

Emiliano Bianchi
Emiliano BianchiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beware of auto renew memberships

Canceled my membership about a year ago due to a job opportunity in Queensland: When I signed the contract I was told I didn’t have to pay any cancellation fees if moving abroad: I ended up being charged anyway.
After some months I noticed that I was still being charged, had to call and write several times to stop that. They initially refused to refund me even if I got charged c. 700$.

Came back to Melbourne a couple of months ago. A dozen email (and a visit to the city club) after:
After showing a written copy of the cancellation form I was promised a refund as soon as the information accounts department would approve it.

Two months have passed and I’m still waiting. No answer to my emails asking updates.

End of story: Stay away.

kiki
kikiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reformer pilates instructor

Nariman Sreieldin is a very passionate pilates instructor who focuses on correct techniques where your one hour on Saturday morning is well invested. She will correct wrong postures by clinically touching the muscles which you should have switched, with your permission. She loves her job.

Jason
JasonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great gym for summer!! Right next to the beach perfect location

Great club to train at! I joined last week and reception have been really helpful and always friendly. Also a perfect location right next to the beach perfect for summer

• Rates and Fees
Deedee
Deedee

Beware of auto renew memberships !!!!!

Be very wary. My 3 month only pool membership turned out to be more as apparently you have to 30 days notice to cancel even though I only ever wanted a three month membership.
Ask and be sure what the cancellation policy is.

St kilda South Pacific take your money !

I loved this gym until they took 3 payments out that they shouldn’t have! I deferred a payment which they took out, they apologised, then another one ! I emailed so many times and they said would put to further urgent attention which they didn’t. They then took another one!! I have emailed about 15 times! WHAT A JOKE !!

Jason
JasonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

All the club care is about how to get the maximum $ out of you..

Am living in Forest Hill, when the club closed at Nunawading wasn’t even offered any compensation when I cancel my membership today was ask to sign a notification notice of 30days. Meaning I have no choice but to made further payment for another 30days even though I will not visit the club during this pandemic period. Not to mentioned some of club facilities haven’t been fixed for years.

Amanda Lenny - Port Melbourne

As a long term member at the Port Melb Club, I have had nothing but a pleasurable experience with Amanda Lenny. She is extremely professional and always willing to help and offer advice. She definitely is a great friendly face at the Club and it wouldn't be the same without her.

No interest in members

Management never get back to you no matter how many times you make contact. The city club is too busy with not enough equipment and trying to sell you stuff instead of giving you the offer promised

South Pacific Health Club St Kilda

Staff are responsive and courteous to my suggestions. Has been a good experience over the years. Wish everyone at the club all the best but it was time to move on.

Josh77
Josh77Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible - stay away

Absolutely shocking management working there that let it down for everyone else, Learn some manners and how to treat people with respect. Just a bit of food for thought hey.

8 week challenge

last Wednesday of 8 week challenge. Great class again Amanda. Your commitment and interest really shows. thank you. All the classes have been motivating and fun.Tks to Marcos and Pete as well .look forward to the next challenge

Wendy
WendyVictoria

RPM classes awesome !

Have recently just start doing the RPM classes with Rob at Port Melbourne.
His classes are awesome !! he is so inspirational !! just loving the new bikes also !
thanks for the great classes Rob!! hoping SPHC put more rpm classes on the time table!!