Southern Classic Cars

Southern Classic Cars

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Southern Classic Cars? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3
Gary Starr
Gary StarrIllawarra, NSW

Southern classic cars Albion Park

I dealt with Mendo G. At Albion Park and brought a new Nissan Patrol. He went above and beyond for me and my family and made things easy. Was a pleasure dealing with the team there and Judy with the aftercare for our new purchase. Didn’t matter what questions or things I asked for they exceeded my expectations and would highly recommend. Great service and easy to deal with AAA+++

Parts Department - Excellent Customer Service

I ordered a replacement wheel rim for my Fiat Ducato Motor Home, while travelling through NSW. Lindsay dealt with the enquiry quickly & efficiently. He promptly returned phone calls, advised me when the part had arrived from Melbourne & told me the closest tyre company to use to strip the old wheel rim (which had split) & replace with the new. I was completely satisfied with the courteous & professional level of customer service.

Warranty Service is hopeless

I brought a new Nissan and it has 2 rattle noises in the dash it has been back 7 times and still not fixed! I keep getting the brush off with comments like that happens when cars are mass produced. To make matters worse more often than not you ring and they don't answer the phone or you leave a message and they don't bother to return your calls. I have never been so frustrated with such poor customer service.

Daniel
DanielIllawarra, NSW

Absolutely shocking

Was happy with the team however the dealer principle needs a lesson in customer service, very arrogant, would not waste my time here. Very disappointed and hope that no body else experiences this type of service.

Car Dealerships

Find out how Southern Classic Cars compares to other Car Dealerships

Jamie
JamieIllawarra, NSW

Hopeless warranty work

My A1 had faulty windscreen wipers and tail lights and once problem identified (2 weeks), had to get part in (1 week), then problems with mechanic availability (3 weeks) and then finally got it fixed (2 weeks). Hopeless liaison as to what was happening, no idea of how long things will take and would not return calls. No offer of loan car or much of an apology until lovely new service lady, Tahalia arrived and did her best to correct everything and try and keep me happy. Reading other reviews and my experience there does appear to be a systemic problem in after sales service and warranty work and general customer management. Will not be going back!

Bradley
BradleyIllawarra, NSW

Key left out car stolen when there for warranty

My car was stolen from Albion park dealership close to a month ago during the night and key was used that was left out on service desk and didn't get placed in lock box for the night car and key gone only had car for three weeks and it's been burnt out a total loss and now it's close to a month and no refund or compensation for their stupidity ... if car didn't have a fault from the next morning I brought it it wouldn't of been back at car yard under warranty and car would be still in my possession ( Discussing ) they seem to think it isn't there problem ..
But because they left the key out it seems to be causing a problem ...
Where's the duty of care with this company southern classic group ...

Rictar