100% · 30%

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for Speedy Garage Services? Claim your listing.

Maria
MariaNorth-West & West coast, TAS4 posts
  Fair Incentive

After attempting to deal with another company to fix my Garage Door to no avail! I
contacted 'Speedy Garage Services', and Adam responded he was prompt
with his response, and he fixed my door with ease, Adam was efficient, friendly, professional and accommodating.
I highly recommend this service and give it a five-star
rating,
I am a very satisfied customer. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Vernon
VernonSydney, NSW

Responsive and professional

Adam was on time and quickly identified the problem. The solution was immediate. We would highly recommend the company.
Damsel in distress
Damsel in distressSydney, NSW

Best Service

I needed urgent help when my garage door malfunctioned and I couldn't close it or open it - it was stuck halfway. I called Speedy Garage Services and could not believe my luck - the guy who answered the phone was an angel. Came out straight away. Fixed the problem including replacing a wheel that was missing and serviced it to avoid future problems. He couldn't have been more helpful, efficient or understanding. The price was reasonable too - he knew I was in desperate need of help so could have charged me anything but he didn't. I would recommend them to anyone needing repairs or a service etc