SPI Property Inspections

SPI Property Inspections

What more can I say 5 stars

Excellent service on all aspects of the inspection. The fast report of building stages with hight detailing photos, written report that helps the owner and builder notifying problems and what has been completed to Australian standards. Great work Steve in Victoria many thanks and definitely be using SPI on the next house.

Great Service and Advice

I used SPI to undertake building inspections for each stage of our new home build. They were great and ensured we got a quality build. Happy to have us come along with them, did a weekend inspection to help meet a deadline, reports always provided within 24 hours, use of pictures and follow up helped ensure we understood what needed to be done, definitely kept the builder on their toes. We thoroughly recommend them.

Reliable Service - Trusted and Professional

I used SPI Property Inspections for a building a pest inspection prior to purchasing my first home recently. The service was great! The inspector took his time and did a surprisingly very thorough job - being nervous about my first home I did try to pay close attention to each item that was being inspected, I was extremely impressed. I was provided with comprehensive notes on the detailed report. I also felt that I really benefited from the various tips that we discussed for future maintenance and considerations for the house. Overall I'm really happy with my decision to have used SPI, their friendly team and professional service can be 100% trusted - which made me feel so much more confident about my first property purchase. I have recommended their team to my friends who are also in the market for their first homes. Many Thanks Guys!!
reliable and thorough