Spudshed Fresh Food Market

Spudshed Fresh Food Market

gourel1

gourel1

Not great

Vegetables look fresh BUT 2days in the crisper turning black,even SPUDS start sprouting within a couple of days and they are kept in a proper potato bag.Utter rubbish,ok if you have pigs to feed....

Phillip

PhillipPerth, WA

Great for meat, not so much for vegetables

Great meat at affordable prices. The vegetables however are a different story - they usually have to be consumed in a matter of days or they begin to rot or go mouldy. I always check their online catalogue for their weekly specials and usually find a few bargains.

Store LocationVictoria Park
Doug

DougPerth, WA

Fruit crap

Wonder are you aloud to taste the fruit before you buy it. If so the trolly would be empty. Spudshed is only good for spuds. Such a shame it got to big no one trying the product before selling it.

Lia

LiaPerth, WA

Unimpressed

There’s nothing wrong with checking the customers’ bag.But for frontline employees, it would have been better if they have an appropriate, nicer attitude to stop someone coming out through the register without any groceries.

Store LocationButler

Paul Wong

Paul WongPerth, WA

Wrong price and weight

I bought 2kg of bananas at Bentley store today advertised at $1.99/kg. I went back to the store after checking out, as the price charged was $2.49/kg. When the staff weighed the bananas again the weight was 2.6kg while it was initially weighed as 1.85kg and I UNDERPAID for the bananas?

Wrong Price and Wrong Weight?

What has gone wrong? I am very doubtful and dissatisfied.

I returned the bananas for a full refund.
Very bad experience. Can't Trust!!

Store LocationBentley

palex

palexPerth, WA

Very unfresh. Rotten to be precise.

I bought 2 punnets of strawberries. I looked through possibly 20 punnets to find 2 that didn't have rotten strawberries on the outside. Brought them home and I couldn't make one punnet as there were rotten ones in the middle. I am not buying vegetables there again they are just not fresh but old. I tried to call the store and got an answering machine. Very disappointed as the staff were very pleasant. Pete

Store LocationMorley

Selling 99c pizza without warning it’s 6 months past “best before” date made us all sick !

Store LocationSpudshed Midland WA 6056

Alexander Freckleton

Alexander FreckletonPeel, WA

Used to be good but now overpriced and unreliable

Store LocationMandurah

SergePerth

Spud Shed Midland

cat

catPerth, WA

false information of food products at spudshed baldivis,

received spudshed flyer [adverts]made special journey there to buy mostly fruit and veg did not find any of fruit or veg priced as sdvertised ??supposed to be available from 18/11 to 15/12 not so ,why do these do this it is just hood winking the public ,,do not shop there ,lots of items are bad fish /meat and other foods.anyone can check this rip off pick up flyer dated 18/11 we are not all stupid ,hopefully you will pack up business soon.

Store Locationbaldivis

Edison B.

Edison B.Perth, WA

Nah Im disappointed

You say you locally grow but you imported grapes Im not impressed it's good sometimes but horrible others I mean who would buy from here (only strangers trying it out)

Store LocationThornlie

Bill

BillPerth, WA

Joondalup Spud Shed

I visited the new Spud Shed in Joondalup the other night and was very impressed.
Huge amount of stock, clean and fresh. Great bargains.
The meat, eggs, milk, avocado and mango specials prices I purchased could not be beaten.
Some products were the same I buy in Coles, Aldis, IGA or Woolies, just cheaper and the other products were at least as good quality if not quite a bit better .
Will do most my shopping here now.
The 24/7 hours are very convenient for me and the young lady on the checkout was very polite.

Dianne

DiannePeel, WA

Fruit and Vegetables not even good enough for my pigs

Store LocationAustralind, Mandurah, Kelmscott and Midland

Phill

PhillPerth, WA

Started good goon to crap

Fruit and Veg are rotten within days of purchase or in some cases even rotten on the shelf Meat that is so Old tough its inedible and that's scotch filet the imported fish is disgusting beyond beleaf Snapper that is ether grey or smells and is sticky when cooked my favorite Groper absolutely not Groper docent smell like week old socks and taste even worse i doubt you would feed your family this crap [name removed] so why feed it to us

Store LocationKelmscot

Its not cheap if ends up in the bin.

Some fridge specials were good a good price, most of the greens vegetables looked good, but I went for the fresh produce, the advertising gist is we pick today and sell the tomorrow seemed incorrect. Most of fruit looked like tree falls, with marked skins and bruised flesh, the grapes were covered in brown bruises, the nectarines Were soft and going rotten at the base, the potatoes were turning onions and sweet potatoes were massive, in short I was disappointed.

Simranjeet

SimranjeetPerth, WA

Worst customer service

Staff name [name removed] on the receipt time 4/09/19 4:48 pm ,but lady from another counter come and served, in kelmscott spudshed am a regular customer at spudshed ,I do shopping regular basis, but there was a problem in EFTPOS paypass, but not with card , have tried with all the cards including credit cards but pay pass did not work, then another team member came to serve was soo rude, there could be a problem with one card not with my all cards , I do shopping everyday and night but this experience was so bad, rude customer service . Won't come again ,

Patricia Andrews

Patricia AndrewsPerth, WA

Poor customer service in Midland

This evening I spent over $100. I gave bags to check out girl,she didn’t put my stuffs. She said Customer have to put yourself. This is only self service. If customers have self service. She doesn’t need to work . Put machine, we will do ourselves. Not happy customer.

Store LocationMidland

SImon

SImonPerth, WA

Meat stunk

Bought a roll of scotch fillet and had in fridge for couple days.went to eat it and the top of it was completely green.not shopping at spud shed anymore.Dont know how they can get away with selling old stock

Store LocationBaldivis

Not Impressed!New South Wales

Don't waste your money, they sell expired food!

I tried the Butler Spudshed store when it 1st opened & they were selling frozen pizzas 2 months past it's expiry date. I thought I'd give spudshed a 2nd chance when they opened the Joondalup store & once again I found expired food being sold there too!

BuckwheatPerth, WA

Great prices at the NEW Joondalup Spudshed

Danny

Dannyasked

Can I bring my cat and dog shopping with me at spud shed Jandakot

Serge

I don't think so. It's a food store.

Buckwheatasked

I have been a Spudshed customer for years.....I have never, ever, bought an expired product from them....Never had any stinky meat...it has always been good. If I had any complaint about the meat....sometimes the steaks are sliced thinner then I like...Otherwise, they have been fine.....I've got absolutely nothing to do with Spudshed, just a satisfied customer....Can anyone tell me about their expired products?....I have never seen it and wondering if it is the majors - doing their best to destroy a smaller competitor - with fake reviews....

Not Impressed!

@Buckwheat I 1st noticed their expired food at the Butler Spudshed, they were selling frozen pizzas 2 months past there expiry dates. I recently visited their Joondalup store & saw bagged carrots that had the date 07 AUG on it & it was the 13th of August I saw that in store. When I brought that to the attention of Spudshed they said that's when it was packed, which given the appearance of those carrots I most certainly don't believe that was true. Personally I wouldn't recommend or shop there again & judging by the other negative reviews, their poor food quality is an ongoing issue. If you or anyone else does shops there, I'd highly recommend checking the dates of all food items to ensure you don't get food poisoning or waste your money.

Buckwheat

I checked the dates....of about 60 products - none were expired - in our larger Joondalup shop....I have shopped at Spudshed many times...and never had a bad experience....Granted the Wangara shop was dirty and poor customer service......That said, I grow veggies for our household....and it takes forever for carrots to go off....IF in fact this reviewer actually experienced bad carrots.....

Furthermore this person, did not buy the carrots...but is happy to provide a review....I smell a rat....We bought several other vegetables, and no issues....on that Friday 9 August. I definitely stand by my review and comments....I have never had an issue with Spudshed, beyond wangara cleanliness - and slack checkouts....But, enjoyed their much lower prices.....I will leave it with you to determine who is genuine.....

Suzanne
Suzanne

Then shop there. Buckwheat I don't really care. My experiences was exactly how I explained constantly out dated products and. The frozen products macaroni and cheese jaffles were 3 months out of date. Pizza was off. Dog got the chicken. I was at spearwood which is a newly opened store dame thing . I usually go to jandakot. Same thing. Both shops have gone from being extremely busy to empty. Please anyone who is going to spudshed. Check the dates before you buy something as I'm trying to help you. Where you shop won't bother me. You will make up your own mind. Where I shop does. I refuse to put my family at risk. When it comes to food.