Spudshed Fresh Food Market

Spudshed Fresh Food Market

See the Best Supermarkets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Phill

PhillPerth, WA

Started good goon to crap

Fruit and Veg are rotten within days of purchase or in some cases even rotten on the shelf Meat that is so Old tough its inedible and that's scotch filet the imported fish is disgusting beyond beleaf Snapper that is ether grey or smells and is sticky when cooked my favorite Groper absolutely not Groper docent smell like week old socks and taste even worse i doubt you would feed your family this crap [name removed] so why feed it to us

Store LocationKelmscot

Its not cheap if ends up in the bin.

Some fridge specials were good a good price, most of the greens vegetables looked good, but I went for the fresh produce, the advertising gist is we pick today and sell the tomorrow seemed incorrect. Most of fruit looked like tree falls, with marked skins and bruised flesh, the grapes were covered in brown bruises, the nectarines Were soft and going rotten at the base, the potatoes were turning onions and sweet potatoes were massive, in short I was disappointed.

Simranjeet

SimranjeetPerth, WA

Worst customer service

Staff name [name removed] on the receipt time 4/09/19 4:48 pm ,but lady from another counter come and served, in kelmscott spudshed am a regular customer at spudshed ,I do shopping regular basis, but there was a problem in EFTPOS paypass, but not with card , have tried with all the cards including credit cards but pay pass did not work, then another team member came to serve was soo rude, there could be a problem with one card not with my all cards , I do shopping everyday and night but this experience was so bad, rude customer service . Won't come again ,

Patricia Andrews

Patricia AndrewsPerth, WA

Poor customer service in Midland

This evening I spent over $100. I gave bags to check out girl,she didn’t put my stuffs. She said Customer have to put yourself. This is only self service. If customers have self service. She doesn’t need to work . Put machine, we will do ourselves. Not happy customer.

Store LocationMidland

SImon

SImonPerth, WA

Meat stunk

Bought a roll of scotch fillet and had in fridge for couple days.went to eat it and the top of it was completely green.not shopping at spud shed anymore.Dont know how they can get away with selling old stock

Store LocationBaldivis

Not Impressed!New South Wales

Don't waste your money, they sell expired food!

I tried the Butler Spudshed store when it 1st opened & they were selling frozen pizzas 2 months past it's expiry date. I thought I'd give spudshed a 2nd chance when they opened the Joondalup store & once again I found expired food being sold there too!

BuckwheatPerth, WA

Great prices at the NEW Joondalup Spudshed

Store LocationJoondalup

Get a new butcher tony some of the meat looks like they hacked it up with a chainsaw

Get a new butcher tony some of the meat looks like it’s been hacked up with a chainsaw and the quality is really hit and miss sometimes it’s ok but other times it’s really poor quality

Store LocationBaldivis

SuzannePerth, WA

Food had to go in the bin.

I have thrown out more meat from 1 spudshed store . Than all other well known supermarkets put together. Also there are a lot of out of date product's in stores. All them also have to be thrown out as well . Out of 9 products I got this Monday. 6 out of date by 3months went in the bin 2 smelt so bad went in the bin 1 went to the dog. This was the last time im fed up with it. Iwon't be going back. That's 3 relatives all with the same complaints

Store LocationJandaot
C W.

C W.Perth, WA

Wanneroo Market Wangara 3rd world conditions

I have seen markets in India cleaner..
Off fruit and vegetables on the floor.
Place needs a really good clean.
It smells bad.
Staff just rude...Did not.provide customers with service they deserved.
Not worth the drive

Store LocationWangara

Zay

ZayPerth, WA

They refreeze expired meat!!!

I can't believe in this country some businesses get away from doing nasty stuff! SpudSHIT refreezes expired meat & wraps it with with a dishonest label! You can tell that the meat has been wrapped unprofessionally & smells rotten when you open it up! I have spoken to some other friends & they had the same experience! I'm so going to report them & the more people do, the more chances they'll get into trouble!!!

Store LocationBentley Plaza

Ben P McGrath

Ben P McGrathPerth, WA

Meat is gone bad long before the sell by date on the packet!!

I am sitting here still dry wretching from the smell of some chicken I just bought from innaloo. I've shopped here for a long time and normally just go with the veg and maybe some meat if I cook it straight away. My house is honestly still wreaking from the stench of the meat that should still be good for another 4 days according to the label. Last straw spudshed. You've mad me write an angry letter and lost my business. NEVER AGAIN!!!

Store LocationInnaloo

Spud shed association with misleading packaging like this

In order for Spud shed to maintain its integrity with its customers, I highly recommend that Spud shed get rid of these kind of brands with misleading packaging like this one immediately .

Store LocationNorth of the river

Butler Spudshed. Floor staff great, front end supervisory staff rude. Recommend taking photos of the special tags too!

Store LocationButler
Kim Taylor

Kim TaylorPerth, WA

Pleased with the fruit & veg

wanneroo store has a good slection of fruit & veg that last the 2 weeks between shopping trips.
the corn is fresh and lasts much longer than the traditional supermarket ones. also good for bulk meats

Store Locationwanneroo

Another passive aggressive checkout girl

Yet again at the Innaloo store the checkout girl pointedly left the last items on the counter expecting me to bag them myself while proceeding to serve the next person.

Jay

Jay

Spudshed-Bentley WA..Worst customer service ,staff( some staff) needs serious training on customer service.

Will be my first and last visit. The cashier I believe her name was (Reagen)no smile, no acknowledgement . She looked like she hated being there. Savings wise I don’t know , I rather go to coles and woollies where I at least get Hello and fresher produce for similar amount.

Store LocationSpudshed -Bentley

Simone Austin

Simone AustinPerth, WA

Out of date pizza

I phurchased a McCain’s take away pizza which was $3 on the 15/04/19 and it went out of date on 23/03/19. The ticket price was big and comment saying past best before so small, as shown in a picture I’ve attached. I didn’t even notice this as so small and Woolworths can have them for 3.50 on sale so no way I’d save .50c for something out of date especially chicken. I went into the store today and the lady said sorry no refund as it was labels out of date. I will not purchase from your store again as not clearly labeled and no simpathy to help wen I came in

Store LocationKelmscott

Emma

EmmaPerth, WA

watch out from buying fruit at Spudshed!

This is not the first time that fruit at Spudshed look nice outside but then when you cut it is awful. This time happened with peaches. No longer buying fruit there, for sure!

Smelly lamb

They sell absolutely cheap n expired food n meats today evening i bought lamb shanks when i came back at home open the pack meat was awefull smelly and i turn it back so my advise to customers don’t go there

Buckwheatasked

I have been a Spudshed customer for years.....I have never, ever, bought an expired product from them....Never had any stinky meat...it has always been good. If I had any complaint about the meat....sometimes the steaks are sliced thinner then I like...Otherwise, they have been fine.....I've got absolutely nothing to do with Spudshed, just a satisfied customer....Can anyone tell me about their expired products?....I have never seen it and wondering if it is the majors - doing their best to destroy a smaller competitor - with fake reviews....

Not Impressed!

@Buckwheat I 1st noticed their expired food at the Butler Spudshed, they were selling frozen pizzas 2 months past there expiry dates. I recently visited their Joondalup store & saw bagged carrots that had the date 07 AUG on it & it was the 13th of August I saw that in store. When I brought that to the attention of Spudshed they said that's when it was packed, which given the appearance of those carrots I most certainly don't believe that was true. Personally I wouldn't recommend or shop there again & judging by the other negative reviews, their poor food quality is an ongoing issue. If you or anyone else does shops there, I'd highly recommend checking the dates of all food items to ensure you don't get food poisoning or waste your money.

Buckwheat

I checked the dates....of about 60 products - none were expired - in our larger Joondalup shop....I have shopped at Spudshed many times...and never had a bad experience....Granted the Wangara shop was dirty and poor customer service......That said, I grow veggies for our household....and it takes forever for carrots to go off....IF in fact this reviewer actually experienced bad carrots.....

Furthermore this person, did not buy the carrots...but is happy to provide a review....I smell a rat....We bought several other vegetables, and no issues....on that Friday 9 August. I definitely stand by my review and comments....I have never had an issue with Spudshed, beyond wangara cleanliness - and slack checkouts....But, enjoyed their much lower prices.....I will leave it with you to determine who is genuine.....

Suzanne

Then shop there. Buckwheat I don't really care. My experiences was exactly how I explained constantly out dated products and. The frozen products macaroni and cheese jaffles were 3 months out of date. Pizza was off. Dog got the chicken. I was at spearwood which is a newly opened store dame thing . I usually go to jandakot. Same thing. Both shops have gone from being extremely busy to empty. Please anyone who is going to spudshed. Check the dates before you buy something as I'm trying to help you. Where you shop won't bother me. You will make up your own mind. Where I shop does. I refuse to put my family at risk. When it comes to food.

CategorySupermarkets and Physical Shops