2St. Lukes Health

2.0

Cochrane2880
Cochrane2880Far West, NSW

Great Cover - Great Benefits - Easy to deal with

Cooperate client who has had an amazing experience with St Luke's.

Top Cover - Great Support - Great Price Show details

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

Joined recently and had a phone call on Saturday to ask if I had any questions and any problems, great follow up. Show details
Dale
DaleHobart, TAS4 posts

Our error but you are to blame !!

Citibank informed me that St Lukes made a faulty direct debit which resulted in my cover being terminated. The expiry date of for direct debit was 08/23 and had been in place since 08/20. St Lukes submitted the incorrect expiry date. St Lukes blamed me for their error in a letter. When I phoned to inform them of issue, they refused to accept responsibility or accountability. Poor business practice and customer support at its worst. DISGUSTING CONDUCT. Show details
caz
cazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC15 posts

Poor customer service

Unhappy with the way the phone operator dealt with me. Will be leaving this fund based on customer service alone Show details
Julie
JulieLaunceston, TAS4 posts

Front staff are the best !!

I've said it before and I'll say it again - you can't get any better customer service than what you receive when you walk in their front door in Launceston.
A million thanx Jo for your help and friendliness shown this morning.
Kind regards - Julie Ireland Show details
bobtie
bobtieHunter Region, NSW37 posts

Technological Nightmare!

St Lukes Health has an app called 'Connect' (why it isn't 'St Lukes Health' is the first mystery?). I am a member so downloaded app and tried to log in. Passed all log on hurdles and they sent me a 'Verification Code' to my telephone. Typed in verification code and then the fun begins! First screen - "Please verify your policy number, name, and DOB"; not sure why they need this as I have successfully logged in but, OK. All information typed in and VIOLA!!! - "Please call St Lukes Health to verify your telephone number" which is the same number that they sent the verification code to!!!??? Beam me up Scotty! (I guess it will get easier once they lay the telephone cable to Tasmania?) Show details
Nightperson

TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer
CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t choose it

I recently purchased a pair of prescription sunglasses from clearly, St lukes claims it’s a normal sunglasses and refused for claim. The receipt clearly states the RX sunglasses with all prescription data. Very disappointed. Show details
Jaz M
Jaz M4 posts

Keep the money in YOUR pockets!

Far too difficult to make a claim. Wasted a lot of money. Very difficult to claim upfront or just pay a gap as they aren't a preferred Health Insurer. My premiums increased (without warning) within a week of me joining & I had chosen the Super Extras plan for it's "good value and cover"- HA! I could/should have spent all the money on our health upkeep instead of giving it away. Show details
TroppoTom
TroppoTom14 posts

Not as good as it once was

I've been a member for over a decade and until this year rated St Luke's highly. No more as it seems to be following Medibank and BUPA in removing or changing its benefits. Case in point-it suddenly introduced a $250 co-payment for hospital day surgery (previously there was none). There was a hefty premium rise this year but as far as I can tell benefits in my extras cover were not increased. Supposedly a mutual (non-profit) fund but their recent antics make me wonder.

Jayne
JayneDarwin3 posts

Great Extras cover for my family

One of the only places I could find that let us have a very high level of extras cover without having to have hospital cover.

Best value cover for my family I've seen.

Tommo
Tommo3 posts

Overall OK but

I've been with them for over a decade and this not-for-profit fund is good value. Its customer service can be variable and at one time I had to indicate to them I would go the the Health Insurance Ombudsman to get a matter resolved. The matter was then resolved but some of the middle management there act like they are doing you a great favor by allowing you to pay contributions.

JenB
JenB

Great extras cover and easy to deal with

I changed to St Lukes for Extras cover last March, to gain cover for planned major dental surgery this year. Choice.com rated St Lukes as best for high level extras cover at a reasonable cost, and I've been very happy with them. I claim for a massage each month, and the rebates on my massages alone make the extras premium worthwhile, even before the major dental rebate. St Lukes has an app for claiming, so I can upload a photo/screenshot of my paid invoices, and submit within a few clicks. Rebate is in my account within a few days.