3.8

71% · 125 · 29%

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Stain Busters Cleaning Systems? Claim your listing.

Larry
LarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Surpassed our expectations

Surpassed our expectations. We had an empty rental that had been thrashed. The agent told us that the carpets needed replacing. We had had used Stain Busters previously for a great result so we thought we will give them a shot at it. It was a tough job and they got it back to better than we could have expected - larry
Sweet Honey
Sweet HoneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Stains Gone

Due to tradies not removing their boots we had some terrible stains on our carpet. The heavy cleaning was a success and the stains were all gone within 40 minutes. Price was good and would definitely recommend.
Lou
LouAU4 posts

Customer service

The contractor offered to do my job but said I needed to pay him on the day so therefore I needed to give him cash. When he arrived, he text me to tell me that there were pet stains, that I had to pay him double the amount of money and that he could not to the job until the next day. He also warned that he would need to advise the real estate agent about the issue. When I went to drop off the extra money he had left with the original amount and had not started the job. There us something called word of mouth.
Nathaniel S.
Nathaniel S.South East Queensland, QLD

Bad stains all removed

We had some big black 6 month old stains on our vanilla carpet in our apartment. I was happy with the price and the heavy cleaning which (to my amazement) removed all of the stains. The cleaning means that I do not need to replace the carpet. He took extra time (at no extra charge) to remove the deep stains for which I am grateful for. before and after pictures attached. Would recommend for the removal of difficult stained carpets. Would use again.
Merlin
MerlinSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Great Service on Short Notice

Daniel cheerfully did a great job in treating a stain on daughters bedroom carpet from our Dog being sick. I phoned Stainbusters , when all Carpet cleaners were busy due to flooding. Others couldn’t come for a week. They came that day on time & returned in a few weeks to retreat the stain as it was not likely to be removed completely in one treatment, which he advised me of at the time. The stain is not noticeable now. Highly recommend for their quality of service and reliability. Also their willingness to fit us in when others wouldn’t & not overcharging for emergency call out.
Steve W.
Steve W.

Eddy's a champ!

Eddy did a fabulous job on my 1 bedroom apartment, in and out in 30min. His large vacuum helps, but his friendly service was his not-so-secret weapon.

lawrence
lawrencegold coast

fabric chairs

Adam was early did a great job ,took his time with his work . our creme coloured fabric arm chairs were stained badly but now they are like new

we are very happy with the result

John
JohnGold Coast

Great Job

I recently had Stainbusters in to clean our office carpets in our sublet room next door. They got here right on time and did a fantastic job. They got rid of all the stains and were also reasonably priced. I can highly recommend them to anyone for home of office.

Ingrid
Ingrid3 posts

Amazing service

My booking was for 8'clock and the Technician was here on the dot. Rob was very kind and helpful and did a wonderful job of the carpets all stains are gone. Rob was a pleasure to deal with, we will use this company again. Thank-you Rob for a really great Job.

Chris
Chris3 posts

Really good service

Thanks so much for the service, Ben did an amazing job the carpet had stains, looked old, I feel like I have a new carpet now.

Andrew59
Andrew59AU

Very unreasonable charge, very poor customer service,

They charged a large amount of money, looked at the carpets refused to clean them until they spoke to real estate agent who said they were being ripped up so they only did a half attempt at them just to tick the boxes. Stainbusters employee had a putty running around the house while he was working

The tile guy didn't clean half the tiles, made no attempt to communicate with us he was not able to do the full job then left site.

Put in complaint and apparently its all our fault

Both Carpet and Tile Cleaners were very rude, poor communication skills

Invoice supplied did not list what they did, just showed how much they charged us...

Kim
KimCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC5 posts

professional and good value

Following a severe flood as a result of a storm I phoned to see what could be done. Prompt professional service, good advice and all at a moderate cost.

BOk
BOkSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Very unreasonable charge and service not professional

They charged a very ridiculous amount to extract water from your carpet. The bill is not provided with a proper breakdown or details. Till today my carpet has not being put back properly. They (admin staff) never listen to you when you try to explain your concern to them over the phone and they blame the customer for any fault. I am not sure how you can brand yourself as reputable company based on this level of service.

billy kang
billy kangCanberra

Very unhappy

The carpet looked barely cleaned. Quoted $170 to clean a 2 bedroom apartment(small carpet area) later asked for $200 dollars.

Obvious cleanable stains left behind even though it was steam cleaned. Don't waste your money. Find someone else.

Mill
Mill2 posts

Couch and rug steam clean

Our rug had pet stains and the family couch was filthy, both now look brand new after the clean! Quick appointment made and turned up on time. It definitely removed the stains and was a great result. Will use again. Definitely appreciated the quick service and a product that was successful. Previously used angel carpet cleaning and had no success with them.
It worked