4.9

Maxwell

MaxwellMelbourne

I love the star pronunciation course.

Tania

TaniaSouthwest, VIC

Effective

I've tried other courses in the past. I can say this one has been very useful. Particularly because it is design on your own language background, so it made me work on my common mistakes. It is well structured, you can see your own progress. As every online course you need to put time and effort. The most useful part of the course for me was the phone support, it is really fantastic and motivated me a lot!.

Best Pronounction Program !!

i tried many pronounciation programs and i didnt find none of them as usefull as star pronounciation! it's not only helped me with improving my pronounciation but also improved my confidence in speaking .this program is very well structured and easy to use ,and getting the feedback from coatches is really helpfull .thanks georgie for this wonderfull program , 100% recommend !

Education & Training Services

Find out how Star Pronunciation compares to other Education & Training Services

Hung PhamSydney

I hear the difference after having finished the course

Donna

DonnaMelbourne

Powerful course

It's a really powerful course to improve the pronunciation and speaking! I really liked this course in so many ways: 1.Be aware the way how we speak 2. Build up a lot of confidence 3. A great tool to learn how to speak clear and correct. I have highly recommended this course to my friends who want to improve their pronunciation.

Kali

KaliSydney

The best in the market!

Ben Maher

Ben MaherSydney, NSW

Most comprehensive pronuncation course!

The best investment on English!!!

David Lien

David LienMelbourne

Highly recommend this program

Education & Training Services

Find out how Star Pronunciation compares to other Education & Training Services

A great course for non-native English speaker

I have understood the difference of writing and speaking in English from this course. It has helped me in better understanding how native English speakers speak and why they face trouble in listening non-native English speakers. I would say that it is an eye-opening course for better speaking and listening for non-native English speakers. Star Pronunciation also offers a lot of bonus lessons. I have felt that they have similar impact of main lessons.The teaching method is also fabulous. I have felt that it is similar to a face to face class.
    The research, Star Pronuncation has conducted, is great. The teacher has explained why non-native English speakers have difficulties in speaking English and how to solve them.

Wen ZhouMelbourne

It is reallly an useful course! I love it!!