Listing monitored by Stay Loyal

Fran
FranCentral West, NSW

Great for Maremmas

Both our Maremma Dogs have had this Dog Food since they were puppies and they are strong and healthy 2 and 4 year old Guardian Dogs with no health problems.

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They care for your dog as much as you do

Mehdi
MehdiCanberra

Great quality food and treats. Highly recommended.

Great quality food and treats. Highly recommended.
A few months after the order, they also sent us complementary treats, which was surprising. I believe they care much about customer satisfaction.

Will
WillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great dog food, personal customer service

The food is well made with no silly additives. My dog is so excited when it comes to meal time. The tips they give for feeding are very helpful and clear. We also randomly received a treat pack from them just to show their support for us buying their product. We really weren’t expecting that and are keen to help another local Aussie business. We will be continuing to buy from them

Purchased in May 2021.

Smell
Tasha.Z
Tasha.Zmelbourne

so happy to have found this

Purchased in April 2021 for $117.00.

Smell
Teo and Lucy
Teo and LucySouth East Queensland, QLD

Huge improvement, thank you!

We switched from Science Diet to “Stay Loyal” about a year ago. We have 2 rescues, one was with severe skin condition, itchy and red!
It’s dramatically improved since then! Our Great Dane x Boxer has shiny, smooth coat!
Very happy we switched and it’s AUS made!
Thank you Stay Loyal!
Highly recommend!

Teo and Lucy!

Purchased in May 2021 for $117.00.

rspiteri
rspiteriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this Food

My two dogs have been eating this great food for about 6 years now, they love it, would not consider any other dry dog food, we are at the Gold Coast, it is delovered every 6 weeks. I have not had any issues with their digestive system, my Cane Corso is black, his coat has a high gloss which many people comment on.

Happy & Healthy!!

I have been feeding Stay Loyal to my Aussie Bulldog since day 1 from when we got her as a little puppy & now 3 years later I am so happy how she has turned out as an active mature strong dog & proud to be loyal to Stay Loyal.

Purchased in May 2018.

Renee
ReneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Transformation was amazing!!!!!!

Our dog loved the food. The guidelines on transitioning across was really helpful. The change in our dogs health and weight was amazing. Can’t live without it and the convenience of subscription is perfect!! This courier is the only one our dog likes too funnily enough.

Frank
FrankHunter Region, NSW

It works! For our dog and for us.

We have had our 6 yr old 3 legged Staffy, Billy, on StayLoyal for about three years and hes healthy and fit and we luv how he thrives on StayLoyal. Frank & Jacqui

Purchased in March 2019 for $89.00.

Awesome product & excellent customer service!!!

I have fed Stay Loyal to my two Boston Terriers since they joined our family. They have never had stomach problems and have the shiniest of coats, which I put down to this great dog food!
Customer service is A+ the few times I’ve made contact I’ve been answered promptly and efficiently. Nothing is too much trouble for the Stay Loyal team
I love the automated delivery service as it’s one less thing to worry about remembering to do :)

Side Effects No

Top product

I have been feeding our 3 small dogs STAY LOYAL for about 21/2 years and they love it. I have tried an alternative when we've run out ,but putting two bowls down of different food ,they always go for the STAY LOYAL. I would highly recommend their product. And they are always quick to answer any questions about dog care

Katie
KatieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best grain free dog food we’ve ever given our dogs!

I wanted to take the time and actually give my written appreciation to all at Stayloyal...recently we had an urgent request for a bag of dog food to take away with us on a surprise trip away and they made it happen at the last moment- I can’t tell you what a wonderful sight it was to see it delivered and not worry how we were going to feed our 42kg Labradoodle while we were away! Tracey is such an asset for the Company and always promptly gets back to me when I place an order...all I can say is thanks Stayloyal and we will always Stayloyal to you!
Cheers Katie, Lisa and Mr.Wilson

Purchased in April 2021.

LawrenceGippsland, VIC

FROM two very happy dogs and a very happy customer

I have two very HEALTHY and HAPPY dogs Benjamin & Molly ,Bichon crosses who have always been fed STAY LOYAL ,I wouldn't dare change to any other brand. A great Australian Coy who honestly care about your dog and you,STAY WITH US STAY LOYAL.

Purchased in April 2021.

Smell

Other Dog Foods

Ian
IanWestern District, VIC

The greatest dog I know!

I have 2 kelpies that are middle aged and are full of energy and on the go all the time. Stay loyal dog food has been their diet since puppies and it has kept them super healthy and happy. Their coats are so shiny and their teeth are white and clean and strong. The delivery process is so easy and the price is fantastic.
We love stay loyal.

Purchased in March 2021 at Stay loyal for $117.00.

Smell
Dog Foods

Read more reviews - page 2

SueC
SueCasked

Does it contain any preservatives? I need a preservative free alternative for home cooked meals,for my 16 year old chihuahua/Pomeranian

Robert B.Stay Loyal

Hi Sue, it uses natural preservatives like vitamin E. No artificial preservatives.

Lawrence

No There are no artificial preservatives

Susan B
Susan Basked

Hi, We change our Ridgeback to Stay Loyal 3 months ago now. Since then he's started to go bald in spots near his groin and also has bumps in his ears (like a rash / sunburn). The only thing we changed was his food - could this be causing it ? Thanks Susan.

Poleasked

My german shepherd is 15 years of age and is on a diet of boiled chicken, oatmeal, pumpkin, and diced kangaroo meat plus sardines occasionally. He has a displaced hip, arthritis, walks ok in a straight line. Is healthy, appetite excellent, has 2 daily walks. Can your product be ok with this to stop the itchy paws. ?

as above

Pole

i do not understand. you have my email. are you asking me to write my question again
ph 0408909525