rspiteri

rspiteriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this Food

My two dogs have been eating this great food for about 6 years now, they love it, would not consider any other dry dog food, we are at the Gold Coast, it is delovered every 6 weeks. I have not had any issues with their digestive system, my Cane Corso is black, his coat has a high gloss which many people comment on.

Happy & Healthy!!

I have been feeding Stay Loyal to my Aussie Bulldog since day 1 from when we got her as a little puppy & now 3 years later I am so happy how she has turned out as an active mature strong dog & proud to be loyal to Stay Loyal.

Purchased in May 2018.

Renee

ReneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Transformation was amazing!!!!!!

Our dog loved the food. The guidelines on transitioning across was really helpful. The change in our dogs health and weight was amazing. Can’t live without it and the convenience of subscription is perfect!! This courier is the only one our dog likes too funnily enough.

Frank

FrankHunter Region, NSW

It works! For our dog and for us.

We have had our 6 yr old 3 legged Staffy, Billy, on StayLoyal for about three years and hes healthy and fit and we luv how he thrives on StayLoyal. Frank & Jacqui

Purchased in March 2019 for $89.00.

Awesome product & excellent customer service!!!

I have fed Stay Loyal to my two Boston Terriers since they joined our family. They have never had stomach problems and have the shiniest of coats, which I put down to this great dog food!
Customer service is A+ the few times I’ve made contact I’ve been answered promptly and efficiently. Nothing is too much trouble for the Stay Loyal team
I love the automated delivery service as it’s one less thing to worry about remembering to do :)

Side EffectsNo

Top product

I have been feeding our 3 small dogs STAY LOYAL for about 21/2 years and they love it. I have tried an alternative when we've run out ,but putting two bowls down of different food ,they always go for the STAY LOYAL. I would highly recommend their product. And they are always quick to answer any questions about dog care

Katie

KatieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best grain free dog food we’ve ever given our dogs!

I wanted to take the time and actually give my written appreciation to all at Stayloyal...recently we had an urgent request for a bag of dog food to take away with us on a surprise trip away and they made it happen at the last moment- I can’t tell you what a wonderful sight it was to see it delivered and not worry how we were going to feed our 42kg Labradoodle while we were away! Tracey is such an asset for the Company and always promptly gets back to me when I place an order...all I can say is thanks Stayloyal and we will always Stayloyal to you!
Cheers Katie, Lisa and Mr.Wilson

Purchased in April 2021.

LawrenceGippsland, VIC

FROM two very happy dogs and a very happy customer

I have two very HEALTHY and HAPPY dogs Benjamin & Molly ,Bichon crosses who have always been fed STAY LOYAL ,I wouldn't dare change to any other brand. A great Australian Coy who honestly care about your dog and you,STAY WITH US STAY LOYAL.

Purchased in April 2021.

Ian

IanWestern District, VIC

The greatest dog I know!

I have 2 kelpies that are middle aged and are full of energy and on the go all the time. Stay loyal dog food has been their diet since puppies and it has kept them super healthy and happy. Their coats are so shiny and their teeth are white and clean and strong. The delivery process is so easy and the price is fantastic.
We love stay loyal.

Purchased in March 2021 at Stay loyal for $117.00.

Jacki

Jacki

My dog loves Stay Loyal.

It’s the best dog food I’ve ever bought and to know it’s Australian made is great. She gets so excited when it’s dinner time, so thank you and for your prompt delivery.

Pet's Life StageAdult
Side EffectsNo
Lisa S

Lisa SMid North Coast, NSW

Awesome Dog food

I have one dog who’ll eat anything and gets over weight. The other is slim and only eats what she needs. Both are maintaining a good body condition on the original formula. Our Irish Setters coat is amazing. Iridescent and so shiny. She’s a farm dog and rarely bathed.

Purchased in February 2020.

Denise taylor

Denise taylorMid North Coast, NSW

Best dog food ever

Both my dogs love this food. From day 1 they ate every morsel!
It is grain free And has no nasty fillers
I love that it is made in Australia and is produced by people who breed and love dogs.
The size is ideal to use as training treats without adding extra calories!
The monthly newsletter is great with helpful tips and information.
I also love auto delivery

Purchased for $120.00.

Simone F.

Simone F.Far North Queensland, QLD

Wonderful!

Love Stay Loyal! Put my fussy 3.5kg cavoodle on the chicken blend due to runny poos, and saw improvements immediately. Love that it’s grain free, and very high in protein.
It was recommended to me again by the breeder of our 10kg, 4 month old labradoodle puppy. He loves it too, and I love that I know he’s growing well with the best nutrients.

Purchased in January 2021.

PETA A

PETA APerth, WA

Best thing ever for skin

My dog suffers badly with skin allergies - before trying Stay Loyal she had no fur on her tummy and thick black skin from allergies. Stay Loyal has been the only dog biscuit that she can eat without causing allergies!! The service is amazing and if I have a question the crew at Stay Loyal are always there to help. Could not recommend them highly enough.

Purchased for $117.00.

Angel and Skye

Angel and SkyeHunter Region, NSW

Stay Loyal

Stay Loyal is a perfect name our names are Angel and Skye we love your food. We feel so good since eating it, our skin is so much better and our coats are so shiny and not itchy. Thanks to our owner for getting it for us. Prompt easy delivery she says

Purchased for $44.00.

Myra Medhurst

Myra MedhurstSouth East Queensland, QLD

True Health for your Pets!

Purchased for $100.00.

Yogi

YogiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My dog loves it

The breeder l bought our dog from recommended it as that is what she was fed she loves it and even my daughter’s two Staffies love it . The service is great and if l have a problem it no’s easily fixed
Love stay loyal

Purchased in March 2019 for $117.00.

AmandainSurfers

AmandainSurfers

Wilbur approved

Purchased in January 2021 for $49.00.

Ad

Never going back to any other food!

I use stay loyal for my GSD and Beagle( Harvey and Griffin) initially because of the reaction my GSD was having to all other foods I tried.. my boys absolutely love Stay loyal- it is like it is a treat for them and they look forward to it every night! I love that I can get free delivery every month , even to my rural area, and no more skin rashes for my GSD! Will never go back to any other food- you have a customer for life!!

Purchased in January 2019.

Dennis

DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Miss Fussy Pants loves Stayloyal

First time user! Miss Fussy Pants ( miniature dachshund) as she is affectionately known loves Stayloyal Grain Free holistic meat blend dry dog food. For the first time in her 14 1/2 yrs. she will eat this as is. In the past we have had to add other foods ie. chicken, sardines etc. to all other dry food and even then she would pick out and toss the others aside. It’s a winner!

Purchased in December 2020 at Stayloyal.