Stay Loyal Original

Stay Loyal Original

4.3

Anne Sutton

Anne SuttonSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great food for a fussy eater

We have a very fussy labradoodle who we battled to get to eat. Since using Stay Loyal we have not had a problem he eats without a fuss. Our old masstive X blood hound loves it too. Robert has been great too, sending messages and advice anytime it is needed.

Purchased in September 2020.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Val

ValVictoria

quality grain free dog kibble Oz owned & made

Bill my staghound has a grain free diet. Stay loyal are a good size kibble for a big dog & they fit in his treat balls x 2 which are filled with half a cup each in the am. Depending on my work he gets kibble or fresh meat for dinner _ regular bones. I tried several other brands but Bill eutger didnt like them or the kibble was too small.
I strongly recommend Stay Loyal. Added bonus is free delivery, easy re-order BUT best of all is Stay Loyal us Aussies owned & made usung Aussue ingredients

Purchased in August 2020.

Side Effects No

Done like a dogs dinner should be!

This has Given my 8 year old Ridgeback a new lease on life! He and his digestive system love it, and I love the convenience Of the auto delivery system

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior

Stacey

StaceyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not a fan since the change of ingredients.

I love Stay Loyal, and I’ve been giving it to my Border Collie for 4 years, It’s definitely a great company and have always been helpful, and the newsletters are very insightful.
I continually get comments on how I get his coat so shiny and his teeth so white. I always tell them about and recommend Stay Loyal.
But since they have changed the ingredients this year. I’m now disappointed with the quality. It use to be nice oily pieces that kept its shape. Now it’s soft and easily crumbles. It’s seemed inferior to the original.
I really hope you go back to the original recipe, “If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.”
I don’t want to have to look into other dog foods.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$117.00.

Wen D.

Wen D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I BACK THIS VIEW!!!

I am also a regular customer of the Stay Loyal brand albeit a fairly recent customer. I trust these guys wholeheartedly! Exactly like this customer said. It is high end brand food with nothing but total goodness in it no deadly ingredients.
My puppy germam shephard (with the most expensive "Taste buds" of the canine world - I'm sure,) loves it!
And their customer service is second to none. Rob has personally been in touch with me to help with my sick dogs health with the most common sense advice.
I will stick with this brand because I honestly believe that it is up there with the best in Australia.
I say give it a go & try it!

Purchased in September 2020 at Online for A$117.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Joyce L

Joyce LHunter Region, NSW

Good quality dog food

Our 8 month Labradoodle totally loves Stay Loyal and he grows really well on it.
Customer services is great as well, we had a little issue with our puppy as he was having lots of diarrhea when he was younger, I asked Stay Loyal for advice and I was getting quickly really good advice about what to do and how to feed him. We are super satisfied with Stay Loyal.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$117.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten
Nic

NicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My Cavoodle absolutely loves her dry food now, wouldn’t be without it

My Cavoodles dry food is small bites. She wouldn’t eat dry food before, it didn’t matter what brand, but now she eats her dry food everyday and looks forward to it.
Thankyou for producing this product

Purchased in July 2020.

Paige McGinley

Paige McGinleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Our dog loves this

Our dog loves this food. The breeder was giving it to him before he came to us, so we stuck to it, and he loves it. No side effects. Easy delivery to our home too.

Purchased in August 2020.

Barb

BarbMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Quality

Excellent quality food, with quick delivery. My black Labrador Frank always gets comments on how shiny is coat is. The Stayloyal newsletters are full of lots of useful information. Highly recommended

Purchased in August 2020 for A$115.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

High quality and great service

Always prompt delivery and of such high quality. Once we started feeding our dog this, his coat became shinier and even smelt better! You can really tell the owners of this brand really love dogs. Highly recommend.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Carrie

CarrieNorthern Region, NSW

I have been using this for the past 6 years for all three of my dogs

Purchased for A$117.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
earl

earlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It was in the past an excellent product .

I use to praise the Stay Loyal brand to all my friends but they have changed the product from a nice oily looking smelly kibble to a bland crumble now that seems inferior to the original we use to get i hope they lift their game because our dog thrived on it but we will unfortunately have to do our research and go to another brand for what its worth i would say to them you had a winning product why change it . And remember Stay Loyal to the consumer .

Purchased in May 2020 for A$117.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Helen S.

Helen S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stay Loyal kibble.

My dog loves it!
After just one week, her coat is softer and shinier. She is more energetic than she has been for a while now being an old lady.
I ran out of my first order a few days before the next delivery and returned to Nature's Own which used to be her favourite but once she sniffed the parcel contents on delivery she refused to eat the Nature's Own.
I am content with delivery services and customer service and absolutely thrilled with the positive effects of this food on my best mate.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$89.00.

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service I've ever experienced

I've ordered a 15kg bag of Chicken, lamb and fish dog food 6 week ago and still haven't received it. After several e-mails asking for a full refund with no response I'm left with no option but to report stay loyal to the relevant authority's. Stay loyal should be ashamed to call them self's a Australian company.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$97.00.

BILLK460

BILLK460Sydney, NSW

Great product

This is the best dog food, we have ever purchased. Our British Bulldog looks great eating Stay Loyal dog food. We get comments from his vet and groomer as to how good he looks. His allergies and flatulence are a thing of the past. I am so glad I didn't listen to the breeder, who recommended Royal Cannin. We initially tried that food for him and was ok, but Stay Loyal is miles ahead.

We have never had any issues with delivery and their email communication is great.

Narelle R

Narelle RSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best food ever.

Stayloyal has to be the best food I have ever fed my dogs. I have chihuahuas, an American and an English Staffordshire Terriers. All my dogs eat the same food despite their different sizes. They all love the food and have amazing coats as a result. On my last trip to the vet, her comment was. "Look at their coats What are you feeding them"

Sam

Sam

Not what it used to be

The latest bag of Stayloyal sent to me contained more crumble than actual formed kibble. My dog nearly choked on it. Although I had previously sung the praises of Stayloyal, I find this brand now need to increase their product quality control if they want to retain customers. Their communication could also be less condescending when answering questions about the product.

Side Effects Yes
gbergen

gbergenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top Quality dog food

Our Maremma has never been healthier, he has a sensitive stomach, and does well eating this food, one happy dog, no more itching and scratching, such a relief, Thank-You Stay loyal

Purchased in April 2020 for A$117.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Shirley

ShirleyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The ideal dog food,and Australian owned

We have two fussy poodles and the oldest one took to the food very quickly the smaller one took a bit later now they love it.Our older one had a skin problem before he started on stay loyal.now its all clear thanks to you for bringing a great product.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
RSB

RSBAU

Great food

I checked the ingredients and reviews found it far better than most. Most dog food review sites have it the top listings. Dogs love it. We moved away from canidae as they had odd issues, dogs also prefer stay loyal. Though expensive a large bag lasts for almost three months feeding a golden retriever. That works out cheaper than some of the cheap canned products. I also like that its delivered, never had any issues. Also Australian company.

Purchased in November 2019 at Stay loyal for A$117.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Susan B

Susan Basked

Hi, We change our Ridgeback to Stay Loyal 3 months ago now. Since then he's started to go bald in spots near his groin and also has bumps in his ears (like a rash / sunburn). The only thing we changed was his food - could this be causing it ? Thanks Susan.

Poleasked

My german shepherd is 15 years of age and is on a diet of boiled chicken, oatmeal, pumpkin, and diced kangaroo meat plus sardines occasionally. He has a displaced hip, arthritis, walks ok in a straight line. Is healthy, appetite excellent, has 2 daily walks. Can your product be ok with this to stop the itchy paws. ?

as above

Pole

i do not understand. you have my email. are you asking me to write my question again
ph 0408909525

Roy Morris
Roy Morris

This video will answer your question https://youtu.be/PMWxVG3jAno

Solo

Soloasked

I’m concerned about the garlic in the food

AngZ
AngZ

I'm sure the garlic level falls within the allowable amount for dogs. You can contact the company directly and talk to them about it. My dogs have been on stay loyal for around 7 months and are both thriving on it. Their poops are always firm and normal and they are both extremely healthy. I'll never use any other dry food since discovering stay loyal and it was recommended to me by a top breeder. Hope this helps

KTO
KTO

The following is a direct response from the company themselves.

“There is only a very small amount of garlic at 0.1%.

With garlic it has the same chemical that Onions have that can decrease red blood cells. The difference is that it has much less than onion.

Robert has fed a clove of garlic every day to a 20kg dog for months with no effects on the blood work.

You would have to feed 2-3kg of food to get the same amounts as Robert fed his dog.

The benefits of garlic in this amount are great with no adverse effects.”

I thoroughly checked all the literature on their food before I decided to feed it to my dogs and I’m so glad I chose it. My 3 border collies are thriving on Stayloyal and all the pet food reviews are exemplary even above Blackhawk and Hills science diet.
Give the sample bag a try and see for yourself!

Get an answer from our members and Stay Loyal representatives