Stay Loyal Original

4.3

Narelle R

Narelle RSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best food ever.

Stayloyal has to be the best food I have ever fed my dogs. I have chihuahuas, an American and an English Staffordshire Terriers. All my dogs eat the same food despite their different sizes. They all love the food and have amazing coats as a result. On my last trip to the vet, her comment was. "Look at their coats What are you feeding them"

Sam

Sam

Not what it used to be

The latest bag of Stayloyal sent to me contained more crumble than actual formed kibble. My dog nearly choked on it. Although I had previously sung the praises of Stayloyal, I find this brand now need to increase their product quality control if they want to retain customers. Their communication could also be less condescending when answering questions about the product.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$117.00.

Side Effects Yes
gbergen

gbergenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Top Quality dog food

Our Maremma has never been healthier, he has a sensitive stomach, and does well eating this food, one happy dog, no more itching and scratching, such a relief, Thank-You Stay loyal

Purchased in April 2020 for A$117.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult

Shirley

ShirleyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The ideal dog food,and Australian owned

We have two fussy poodles and the oldest one took to the food very quickly the smaller one took a bit later now they love it.Our older one had a skin problem before he started on stay loyal.now its all clear thanks to you for bringing a great product.

Smell
Pet's Life StageSenior
RSB

RSBAU

Great food

I checked the ingredients and reviews found it far better than most. Most dog food review sites have it the top listings. Dogs love it. We moved away from canidae as they had odd issues, dogs also prefer stay loyal. Though expensive a large bag lasts for almost three months feeding a golden retriever. That works out cheaper than some of the cheap canned products. I also like that its delivered, never had any issues. Also Australian company.

Purchased in November 2019 at Stay loyal for A$117.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StageAdult
Michelle C.

Michelle C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Product but has Shortages.

I think that when customers rely on a product to be delivered they should not have to anticipate for poor communicated shortages. The company has a clause that you should always keep 2-3 weeks of food on hand due to shortages. After processing my payment they inform me 2 days after that there is no larger breed puppy food and I have to wait for 2-3 weeks. If you are taking standing orders for your product, this should have been anticipated much sooner as my order was placed 7 weeks prior. Good Product but unreliable.

Purchased for A$116.00.

Smell
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten

KTOGippsland

THE best dry dog food ever

My 3 border collies are thriving on stayloyal. I went through so much time and money trying different diets, including raw feeding and other so called “big name” products. I will never switch from stayloyal after seeing the results. My dogs love it and they have shown such improvement in their coats and body condition. Stayloyal are an Aussie company and always been wonderful to deal with. What’s not to love? Do your dogs a favour and show them how much you care by giving this product a go.

GDSA

GDSAGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stayloyal has Garlic as one of their ingredients. My dog was sick in the long run of using Stayloyal

AngZAU

Real Australian made and owned!!!

Jenny30

Jenny30South East Queensland, QLD

The Best

Top quality ingredients. High in protein and no grains which is what I love about this food for my dogs. The first few ingredients of a good quality dog food should be meat/meat meal and the meat identified. Everything in the dog food serves a purpose in helping the dog thrive. Another plus.... It's Australian made. My mini foxies love it and are very healthy. Delivery is very prompt. Very informative newsletter emailed out once a month. If you have any questions regarding your dog they respond personally. I can't say enough about this food. Very happy owner and very happy dogs.

Jen

JenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy Doggy

I have a small dog that was so irritated by some allergy, he constantly licked and chewed his paws until they were very swollen, red and sore. I tried lots of different things to try to help his discomfort, but nothing worked. I heard about stay loyal so I read some reviews and gave it a go. It took a little while but he is cured, he is comfortable and happy, and I am SO THANKFUL.

Great dog food !!!

We have 2 toy poodles that we have been feeding. Your stay loyal Salmon and Turkey small kibble . They are very happy little dogs and are full of energy. We have recommended this to a number of friends with small dogs and they are also delighted with the results so far .Thankyou for your good service also we get our delivery within a few days which is very convenient . Regards ,
Kay McCleary

I did my homwork ... I am very happy with this product.

My dog was on Royal Canin, I wanted Grain-free to better match his natural diet and be less inflammatory than cereal based food so I spent quite some time checking all the options and talking to our Vet.
Stay Loyal was THE find ! Made in Australia, excellent balance of ingredients and excellent customer service.
Many friend's dogs now using it, too. One dog in particular who was not well, allergies, weight loss, hair loss has never looked back since eating Stay Loyal, he is in magnificent condition now. His owners are so pleased they made the switch. Our dog has lost a bit of weight, (never a bad thing for a Lab) looks splendid and is in great condition.

sadpanda

sadpandaMelbourne, Vic

Amazing quality, service, advice!

I started my now 3 year old rescue Huntaway x Border Collie x Dinosaur on Stay Loyal at 11 months old. I had had him for 5 months by that time and he suffered from constant environmental allergies. After switching to Stay Loyal, he has had only 2 allergic reactions in 2 years. It is real food, not lots of fillers. The convenience of delivery, the awesome advice is all fantastic. It may seem pricey but lasts a heck of a lot longer (a much smaller amount is needed) than cheaper foods, making it a great price and convenience. His coat is shiny, he is full of energy (dammit ;) ) and is always ready for a walk or a chew on our cats head. I should add that a friends dog refused to eat dry food of every type but fully enjoyed Stay Loyal!

pengfree

pengfreeGippsland, VIC

Our dogs are thriving!

Susan B

Susan Basked

Hi, We change our Ridgeback to Stay Loyal 3 months ago now. Since then he's started to go bald in spots near his groin and also has bumps in his ears (like a rash / sunburn). The only thing we changed was his food - could this be causing it ? Thanks Susan.

Poleasked

My german shepherd is 15 years of age and is on a diet of boiled chicken, oatmeal, pumpkin, and diced kangaroo meat plus sardines occasionally. He has a displaced hip, arthritis, walks ok in a straight line. Is healthy, appetite excellent, has 2 daily walks. Can your product be ok with this to stop the itchy paws. ?

as above

Pole

i do not understand. you have my email. are you asking me to write my question again
ph 0408909525

Roy Morris
Roy Morris

This video will answer your question https://youtu.be/PMWxVG3jAno

Solo

Soloasked

I’m concerned about the garlic in the food

AngZ

I'm sure the garlic level falls within the allowable amount for dogs. You can contact the company directly and talk to them about it. My dogs have been on stay loyal for around 7 months and are both thriving on it. Their poops are always firm and normal and they are both extremely healthy. I'll never use any other dry food since discovering stay loyal and it was recommended to me by a top breeder. Hope this helps

KTO

The following is a direct response from the company themselves.

“There is only a very small amount of garlic at 0.1%.

With garlic it has the same chemical that Onions have that can decrease red blood cells. The difference is that it has much less than onion.

Robert has fed a clove of garlic every day to a 20kg dog for months with no effects on the blood work.

You would have to feed 2-3kg of food to get the same amounts as Robert fed his dog.

The benefits of garlic in this amount are great with no adverse effects.”

I thoroughly checked all the literature on their food before I decided to feed it to my dogs and I’m so glad I chose it. My 3 border collies are thriving on Stayloyal and all the pet food reviews are exemplary even above Blackhawk and Hills science diet.
Give the sample bag a try and see for yourself!

Get an answer from our members and Stay Loyal representatives