Stay Loyal Original

Stay Loyal Original

4.4

Myra Medhurst

Myra MedhurstSouth East Queensland, QLD

True Health for your Pets!

Purchased for $100.00.

Yogi

YogiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My dog loves it

The breeder l bought our dog from recommended it as that is what she was fed she loves it and even my daughter’s two Staffies love it . The service is great and if l have a problem it no’s easily fixed
Love stay loyal

Purchased in March 2019 for $117.00.

AmandainSurfers

AmandainSurfers

Wilbur approved

Purchased in January 2021 for $49.00.

Find out how Stay Loyal Original compares to other Dog Foods

Never going back to any other food!

I use stay loyal for my GSD and Beagle( Harvey and Griffin) initially because of the reaction my GSD was having to all other foods I tried.. my boys absolutely love Stay loyal- it is like it is a treat for them and they look forward to it every night! I love that I can get free delivery every month , even to my rural area, and no more skin rashes for my GSD! Will never go back to any other food- you have a customer for life!!

Purchased in January 2019.

Dennis

DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Miss Fussy Pants loves Stayloyal

First time user! Miss Fussy Pants ( miniature dachshund) as she is affectionately known loves Stayloyal Grain Free holistic meat blend dry dog food. For the first time in her 14 1/2 yrs. she will eat this as is. In the past we have had to add other foods ie. chicken, sardines etc. to all other dry food and even then she would pick out and toss the others aside. It’s a winner!

Purchased in December 2020 at Stayloyal.

DIMITRA FROST

DIMITRA FROSTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fussy dog met his match!!

We have a 5.5yr male German Shepeard who is extremely fussy with his dry food. Some days the food would sit inhis bowl for days. After many attempts at various expensive brands of dry dog food we tried Satyloyal and to our suprise he loved it! No more leaving any food in his bowl!

Purchased for $147.00.

Tracy V

Tracy VGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great start after my first purchase !!!!

Have just purchased stay loyal and we are 5 days I to the mix , wow what a major difference this is making , smaller better movements showing that the dogs are absorbing the good ingredients, we had cut back on some food as one of my Dobermanns just wouldn’t drop the weight and in that short time she has a waist ... look forward to continuing using stay loyal. Dogs absolutely love it and if actually smell really good , my dogs were starting to get hot spots out of no where and my previous supplier sent me a mouldy bag so lucky I noticed earlier enough so my dogs weren’t at risk of serious illness

Purchased in September 2020 for $117.00.

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

My dog keeps vomiting this food

Paid $117 for this food and 6 weeks later have used about 300g of it. My dog vomited it up each time for the first few days and now won’t touch the stuff. She is back on her old food and loving it. Stay Loyal were silly enough to email me and ask for a review.

Purchased in August 2020 for $117.00.

Stay Loyal
Robert B.Stay Loyal
Michael Jones

Michael JonesWheatbelt, WA

Rastus loves his loyal biscuits

dog like the food - cleans all his biscuits up - no adverse reactions
all good would definitely recommend these biscuits Rastus is a Cavoodle pup and was very fuuy eater until now

Purchased at stayloyal online.

Mary

MarySydney, NSW

Great Product

My dog used to throw up a lot when we first got him in 2015. I tried a few different brands of dog food and finally found Stay Loyal and have not looked back since. He is a very fussy eater and still is, he likes only the small kibbles and the Salmon, Turkey and Pork is perfect for him. Very happy with your product and information.

Purchased for $89.00.

Kim

KimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Product & Service

My dog Pickles a 3 year old Labrador has been eating Stay Loyal for over 12 months and she absolutely loves it and we also like the results, it controls her weight, what comes out the other end actually disintegrates very quickly, making clean up easy. Very happy with the product, service and great information.

John Richardt

John RichardtWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

All our pets love it.

Our dogs are our babies and they get treated the same way that is why we chose stay loyal dog food for them. They absolutely love the food and the treats are great for our older dog with arthritis.
A friendly supportive team that help answer any questions about dog issues that we have. All thumbs up from us.

Anne Sutton

Anne SuttonSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great food for a fussy eater

We have a very fussy labradoodle who we battled to get to eat. Since using Stay Loyal we have not had a problem he eats without a fuss. Our old masstive X blood hound loves it too. Robert has been great too, sending messages and advice anytime it is needed.

Purchased in September 2020.

Val

ValVictoria

quality grain free dog kibble Oz owned & made

Bill my staghound has a grain free diet. Stay loyal are a good size kibble for a big dog & they fit in his treat balls x 2 which are filled with half a cup each in the am. Depending on my work he gets kibble or fresh meat for dinner _ regular bones. I tried several other brands but Bill eutger didnt like them or the kibble was too small.
I strongly recommend Stay Loyal. Added bonus is free delivery, easy re-order BUT best of all is Stay Loyal us Aussies owned & made usung Aussue ingredients

Purchased in August 2020.

Done like a dogs dinner should be!

This has Given my 8 year old Ridgeback a new lease on life! He and his digestive system love it, and I love the convenience Of the auto delivery system

Stacey

StaceyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not a fan since the change of ingredients.

I love Stay Loyal, and I’ve been giving it to my Border Collie for 4 years, It’s definitely a great company and have always been helpful, and the newsletters are very insightful.
I continually get comments on how I get his coat so shiny and his teeth so white. I always tell them about and recommend Stay Loyal.
But since they have changed the ingredients this year. I’m now disappointed with the quality. It use to be nice oily pieces that kept its shape. Now it’s soft and easily crumbles. It’s seemed inferior to the original.
I really hope you go back to the original recipe, “If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.”
I don’t want to have to look into other dog foods.

Purchased in June 2020 for $117.00.

Wen D.

Wen D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I BACK THIS VIEW!!!

I am also a regular customer of the Stay Loyal brand albeit a fairly recent customer. I trust these guys wholeheartedly! Exactly like this customer said. It is high end brand food with nothing but total goodness in it no deadly ingredients.
My puppy germam shephard (with the most expensive "Taste buds" of the canine world - I'm sure,) loves it!
And their customer service is second to none. Rob has personally been in touch with me to help with my sick dogs health with the most common sense advice.
I will stick with this brand because I honestly believe that it is up there with the best in Australia.
I say give it a go & try it!

Purchased in September 2020 at Online for $117.00.

Joyce L

Joyce LHunter Region, NSW

Good quality dog food

Our 8 month Labradoodle totally loves Stay Loyal and he grows really well on it.
Customer services is great as well, we had a little issue with our puppy as he was having lots of diarrhea when he was younger, I asked Stay Loyal for advice and I was getting quickly really good advice about what to do and how to feed him. We are super satisfied with Stay Loyal.

Purchased in April 2020 for $117.00.

Nic

NicGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My Cavoodle absolutely loves her dry food now, wouldn’t be without it

My Cavoodles dry food is small bites. She wouldn’t eat dry food before, it didn’t matter what brand, but now she eats her dry food everyday and looks forward to it.
Thankyou for producing this product

Purchased in July 2020.

Paige McGinley

Paige McGinleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Our dog loves this

Our dog loves this food. The breeder was giving it to him before he came to us, so we stuck to it, and he loves it. No side effects. Easy delivery to our home too.

Susan B

Susan Basked

Hi, We change our Ridgeback to Stay Loyal 3 months ago now. Since then he's started to go bald in spots near his groin and also has bumps in his ears (like a rash / sunburn). The only thing we changed was his food - could this be causing it ? Thanks Susan.

Poleasked

My german shepherd is 15 years of age and is on a diet of boiled chicken, oatmeal, pumpkin, and diced kangaroo meat plus sardines occasionally. He has a displaced hip, arthritis, walks ok in a straight line. Is healthy, appetite excellent, has 2 daily walks. Can your product be ok with this to stop the itchy paws. ?

as above

Pole

i do not understand. you have my email. are you asking me to write my question again
ph 0408909525

Roy Morris
Roy Morris

This video will answer your question https://youtu.be/PMWxVG3jAno

Solo

Soloasked

I’m concerned about the garlic in the food

AngZ
AngZ

I'm sure the garlic level falls within the allowable amount for dogs. You can contact the company directly and talk to them about it. My dogs have been on stay loyal for around 7 months and are both thriving on it. Their poops are always firm and normal and they are both extremely healthy. I'll never use any other dry food since discovering stay loyal and it was recommended to me by a top breeder. Hope this helps

KTO
KTO

The following is a direct response from the company themselves.

“There is only a very small amount of garlic at 0.1%.

With garlic it has the same chemical that Onions have that can decrease red blood cells. The difference is that it has much less than onion.

Robert has fed a clove of garlic every day to a 20kg dog for months with no effects on the blood work.

You would have to feed 2-3kg of food to get the same amounts as Robert fed his dog.

The benefits of garlic in this amount are great with no adverse effects.”

I thoroughly checked all the literature on their food before I decided to feed it to my dogs and I’m so glad I chose it. My 3 border collies are thriving on Stayloyal and all the pet food reviews are exemplary even above Blackhawk and Hills science diet.
Give the sample bag a try and see for yourself!

Get an answer from our members and Stay Loyal representatives