StayWired Electrical

StayWired Electrical

Honest, genuine boys.

After chatting with Ahmad in regards to having 6 pendant lights replaced and fitted, he offered some honest and cost effective advice, they turned up on time as promised and finished the job with no hidden costs. Thumbs up

Good guys

We gave them short notice for a huge job but they got everything done, working through the weekend. No problem doing the extra bits and pieces the boss asked for. Gave us a lend of their tools for 2 weeks to get the small bits and pieces that had nothing to do with the electrical stuff done. Would highly recommend them.

Disappointing

Shockingly expensive. Told them to go away. Quoted $850 to replace 1xRCD, 2xlight switch, 2xceiling light. All materials supplied by owner except RCD (~$120). 2 hours work max. You do the math.

Very disappointed.

Electrician arrived three hours before expected. No explanation. He talked on his mobile throughout job. Only had to replace existing fan in bedroom and in living room. No wires ng required. Took less than one and a half hours. With Seniors discount I was still charged what I consider to be a very high price for such a simple job. I will not use them again.

Job well done !

Excellent quality and professional service and on time ! Will be using stay wired electrical again for my future jobs

rip off

very disappointed with the job. We were charged 1100 dollars for 2 men to do an hour and a half job for 2 men to install a fan in a bedroom which we had already purchased. Wow! All they supplied was a switch and some wire( no more than 100 dollars worth) and GST for 100 dollars leaving 900 dollars which works out to be 300 dollars per hour per man .
Never will use again and definitely won't recommend to any friends or connections we have to project managers of big companies.
So sad! Left a bad feeling with us which we have told friends about
Anna

Never again.

Very disappointed with abrupt manner of electrician - untidy with clean up after a small just. Quoted approx price over phone but on completion charged an EXORBITANT price for a job much smaller and quicker than expected.

Service was very professional - highly recommend

Arrived quite quick even though they said within 2 hours. Explained the issue, fixed issue and cleaned up after themselves. Fast, Friendly and price was as quoted.
Highly recommend them.

sorry, no

Firstly the electrician was late - but that's fine if there really was an 'emergency' job beforehand. Because of the circumstances, I had no choice
but to accept whatever the quote was. For a very simple job which took well under an hour I felt the price was far too high. I could not recommend this service. Sorry.

Great Service on an emergency job

Came out on time and cleaned up after completing the job. Was professional gave us an explanation of what the problem was and gave a quote up front

Fantastic service

Overall the standard of work was fantastic and StayWired went out of their way to make sure the job was done right the first time. Power points, ceiling lights and replacement of white goods all done quick and efficiently. I would use them again and recommend them to others.

Great service, love the finished product!

I needed some electrical advice and suggestions for changing the lighting ambience throughout my apartment. I was delighted with StayWired's prompt reply to my online request, a timely visit from a very obliging electrician who identified with all my concerns, with a solution for each of them. All arrangements including the quote and booking immediately sent to my phone and email with regular phone communication. Within days the job was done quickly and efficiently. Lovely guys, obliging and professional - thrilled with their work. Love my new lighting and adjustments! Can't believe the difference! Quality products, a great job with great results and a hassle-free process. More than met my expectation - highly recommended!

Friendly & Timely Service

Had a blown kitchen light - very old using a bulb - electrician Ahmed advised I should replace with led oyster light and never have to change
a light bulb again! Music to my ears as I am short and have high ceilings. Price was within reason and payment via credit card was just so quick and easy and email invoice in my work inbox when I made it to work after Ahmed's swift installation including replacing burnt wires. Was altogether a stress free experience. Thanks Ahmed! Thanks StayWired!

Great service - would definitely use again!

Had a last minute kitchen installation which I needed hooked up. Stay Wired sent over a great electrician for the quote on Wednesday and by 5pm Friday we were up and running! Reasonable prices, great friendly staff - would recommend to everyone!

Great Service, Issue Resolved

What I liked was that their office had a satisfactory answer when the technician was running a bit late from the previous appointment. When the technician arrived, he identified the issue and fixed the faulty power outlet in the laundry. Happy with the quick service.

Thank you for the prompt after sales service I received today.

I will use this company again. Electrician arrived promptly and was very polite and helpful. My dealings with this company have been very positive.

Efficient and Tidy

We had all our office downlights replaced. It was done efficiently and quickly and no mess! Our office is now light and bright.

fixed, quickly

Fixed bath light quickly and arrived quickly after the call. No long wait times. No waiting for a schedule or time slot.

Stove removal and installation

a very friendly and courteous tradesman. He was helpful and professional I would happily refer the company and use them again

I will use them again!!!

From the pleasantness of the wonderful lady that took my booking to the competence, politeness of the electrician, this service is outstanding!!!
Thank you very much.