4.4

86% · 6310 · 14%

3.4
Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for StayWired Electrical? Claim your listing.

Niki
Niki 2 posts

Let down badly

I requested a call out around 9 am when I realised my power was off and I could not flip the switch back on. I was told someone could come that afternoon. I waited in the cold, after charging my phone in a cafe. Computer battery now flat, can’t work. 2.40 pm they rang to give me a ‘courtesy call’ - ie to tell me they were not coming. I am left with trying to find a more reliable company in the hours before the June long weekend.
Christine
Christine2 posts

Efficient, Punctual & very knowledgeable, Thank You!

Ahmed was efficient, practical & very knowledgeable he was very friendly & explained everything to me. Thank You StayWired I would happily use this company again & recommend to my family & friends. Rockdale
Christine
David S.
David S.5 posts

Rogues!

My elderly mother called them out. Instead of just fixing the fuse, they undertook a full diagnostic of the system and billed $518. Got the work reviewed by another electrician, an older pro. He said they took you for a ride.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.Sydney, NSW

Great Customer Service and job done!

Highly recommended - Stay Wired is now our go-to electrician. We've used them a few times already for smaller jobs around the house and most recently when we were renovating our house. We were happy with what was quoted, the team arrived on time and communication was great. Job was completed and really happy with it all.
najon1
najon1AU15 posts

Quality Electricians - you pay for what you get

I have used these Electricians twice. First time had a few jobs done one of those jobs was to change a breaker, which was changed no problems. The second visit had other jobs and the next electrician noticed the circuit breaker used wasn't as good as what they should of replaced it with, so replaced it free of charge. I loved that this company owned the problem, and fixed it at no cost to me. They did not have to do that as I would be none the wiser. Great after sales service. Cleaned up after the job. Have a major job in next few weeks and definitely would not think of using anyone else now.
Carolyn
CarolynSydney, NSW

Terrible experience

Very disappointing experience - exploring taking them to Fair Trading NSW as they charged me to visit my apartment to do a quote and safety inspection. The quote was never forthcoming and neither was the safety report. Totally ripped off.
Alice
Alice

Great work done by Amed and Walter from Staywired

I had a new switchboard put in this morning and am more than pleased with the work of Amed and Walter. They were both professional and courtious. I would recommend them.
Faten
FatenSydney, NSW

Great work ethic!

These guys were fantastic! So happy with their work, so quick and efficient! They really know their stuff! I will definitely recommend them to all my friends and family. I am happy with the outcome!
Thomas L.
Thomas L.Sydney, NSW

Great team of electricians. Rewired the entire house in a day!

Called Staywired to book in a rewiring of my place (I was having constant blackouts).

The team came out on time and gave me a good upfront quote - I wasn't expecting to get the job done same day. I ended up going ahead with it and they rewired all of the house as well as put in a new fuse box. They took the time to show me all the old wires and how bad condition they were (scary to know how bad some of the wiring was)

Really happy with the service and wouldn't have a problem recommending these guys to my friends and family

Shadi
ShadiSydney, NSW

Honest, genuine boys

After chatting with Ahmad in regards to having 6 pendant lights replaced and fitted, he offered some honest and cost effective advice, they turned up on time as promised and finished the job with no hidden costs. Thumbs up
LMD
LMD

Good guys

We gave them short notice for a huge job but they got everything done, working through the weekend. No problem doing the extra bits and pieces the boss asked for. Gave us a lend of their tools for 2 weeks to get the small bits and pieces that had nothing to do with the electrical stuff done. Would highly recommend them.
Phil J
Phil J

Disappointing

Shockingly expensive. Told them to go away. Quoted $850 to replace 1xRCD, 2xlight switch, 2xceiling light. All materials supplied by owner except RCD (~$120). 2 hours work max. You do the math.
Janie
JanieSydney2 posts

Very disappointed

Electrician arrived three hours before expected. No explanation. He talked on his mobile throughout job. Only had to replace existing fan in bedroom and in living room. No wires ng required. Took less than one and a half hours. With Seniors discount I was still charged what I consider to be a very high price for such a simple job. I will not use them again.

Maz
Maz

Job well done !

Excellent quality and professional service and on time ! Will be using stay wired electrical again for my future jobs

rip off

very disappointed with the job. We were charged 1100 dollars for 2 men to do an hour and a half job for 2 men to install a fan in a bedroom which we had already purchased. Wow! All they supplied was a switch and some wire( no more than 100 dollars worth) and GST for 100 dollars leaving 900 dollars which works out to be 300 dollars per hour per man .

Never will use again and definitely won't recommend to any friends or connections we have to project managers of big companies.

So sad! Left a bad feeling with us which we have told friends about