Steelcraft Agile 4

Steelcraft Agile 4

Great value for money

After looking at all different brands this pram was our pick. Not only is it light weight but folds down to near nothing. Literally takes seconds to put up unlike other prams I have seen people having trouble with. I also brought the newborn infant Carrier to go with it. Which just clips into place. Again easy and affordable.

Purchased in September 2018.

Thanks so for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review Bec! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Good value

We are looking for a budget pram for our new born little boy. This pram is light weight, very handy and comfortable while moving, also provide enough space for him to lay down. The basket under the pram is a little small, other than that is a good value pram.

Hi Sherry, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Lightweight and affordable

Chose this pram for our newborn after testing the Mountain Buggy Nano in store and finding it too hard to fold. The Agile has everything we need and is a very reasonable price. Full recline and high weight limit means this should last from birth to walking. The black linen look is attractive, there is decent storage, one hand fold is simple, it's not heavy, material is easy to clean and the sun canopy is big! The handle doesn't reverse, but the peek-a-boo window is good enough for me. With a pram caddy (we got the Britax) access to the upper zip pocket is somewhat restricted.

Hi Alexandra, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Lightweight and very portable

i have used this for my son from second week after his birth and I am very happy with it as it is lightweight .and I have managed to fold it when I had to climb stairs with this in a hand and baby in another.its quite handy and easy click on fold and easy opens back. have used even in international trips. Me and my husband have bad backs and this one was the best choices we made for our bub and for caring our backs.it has efficient four brakes and have used it on all terrains without any issues.loved it

Lightweight and agile

Extremely easy to fold and unfold, very lightweight but sturdy enough that it hasn't bent, warped or broken in any way. Basket underneath is quite small but very strong (have used it to carry 5kg worth of watermelon). Only small negative has started recently after almost a year of use - front wheels will sometimes stick and have to be removed and put back in to gain maneuverability again.

Great pram in a small, light-weight package

The build quality of this pram is exceptional.

It is very easy to fold up with one hand and its light weight makes it easy to carry. The size means that it can fit in the boot of a hatch back and still leave a little room for other stuff.

It is a great value pram and includes a full rain cover which is very useful (most other prams I’ve looked at require a separate purchase for the rain cover).

Hi Chris, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review. We're glad to hear that you found our stroller lightweight and easy to carry and store away. If we can assist you with anything in future, please do not hesitate to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Warm regards, the Britax team.

nice and bargain pram

I just bought it last month and so far it goes very well.
very easy to push / pull and very stable. the most important thing is it's not expensive!
the only thing is the baby can't stretch his / her leg fully because the place to put leg is not adjustable (can't be horizontal)

Wouldn't pick again

This pram is easy to use and good quality, however it wouldn't be my pick again simply because of the other prams I've seen on the market which are much nicer in appearance. There isn't much that is stylish about this pram considering the price. However, it has very good maneuverability, easy to fold and unfold and is sturdy too.

Smooth, Large seat, good weight capacity

We been looking for long and this is our 3rd pram ( unfortunately last 2 were terrible) , this stroller is really good, smooth run, it's good for tall babies, will stay for long due to its 22 kg weight capacity feature, easy to fold as it got one button on the right to push then pull string from the seat , but also easy to unfold(its hassle free, moms will definitely like it), not bulky to fit in car rear bonnet, it comes in two color combinations ( black /blue and black/natural linen), natural linen looks v stylish, the main thing is easy to assemble ( dads will like this ) may be in 10 mins it can be assembled easily, but later on still front 2xtyres can be take out by just clicking 1 push on each( not sure about rear tyres) , stroller comes with brilliant rain cover, 1 back pOcket also available to put small stuff and underneath there is some storage facility. I think tyres donot require air filling as it's kind of non rubbery tyres .
I believe anyone who bought or will buy won't be disappointed with this as it's really good , at last we got the one we needed.

Hi, is the seat fabric removable?
Hi Noha, thanks for your question. You can remove the fabric however this isn't something that we would recommend as it's not an easy task. Please give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss this further. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

If my baby needs to sleep, can I lift her feet up?
HI Mily G, thanks for your question. The Agile 4 doesn't have an adjustable footrest, if you're looking for something with an adjustable footrest check out our Agile Elite -https://www.britax.com.au/strollers/steelcraft-agile-elite/ kidn regards, the Steelcraft team.

Is the strider bassinet compatible with the Agile 4
Hi Kaelene, thanks for your question. The Strider Bassinet isn't compatible with the Agile 4, kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Agile 4
Seating Type Single
Suitable Age0+ months
Max User Weight 22 kg
Seat OrientationConvertible
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesLocking Front Wheels and Suspension