LOVE this stroller

I bought this pram to fit in the boot of my Hyundai getz as my stokke scoot won’t fit with the seat belt straps of 2 car seats limiting my boot space. I have to admit, a stroller had to be good to live up to my beloved scoot-and this stroller is amazing for my 2 year old! I have no trouble fitting it in my (tiny!) car, it’s easy to assemble and fold back down, and it’s a dream to steer. It’s so zippy and easy to manouver, light but sturdy. I have been using it in place of my scoot even when I dont need to (such as in my husbands large car that easily accommodates the scoot). I’m really happy with the stroller and would recommend it to anyone needing a compact but sturdy stroller.

Great stroller! Compact & light.

This stroller is great!
It is so easy to get in & out of the car. It doesn't take up much room in the boot.
It is easy to push around.
It is so easy to fold up and to open.
It is comfortable for our daughter to be in when we are out & about.
My only minor complaint is that the basket underneath is not accessible if we have the seat in the 'sleeping baby' position.

It’s great

Easy to fold, a bit heavy to pick up, easy to unfold, multiple position backrest. I purchased this pram so it would fit in the boot of my Subaru XV as my strider DLX didn’t very well, as I purchased this pram I thought it is a bonus it folds up the way it does because it’s a layback stroller and I have more room in the back of my car. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for boot space

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave the above review. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Perfect choice

I bought this stroller after some research and am very happy with the purchase. It's a sturdy stroller, easy to manoeuvre. My child seems to be happy and comfortable in it. One important thing is it does not topple over with the bags on the handle even without a child in the seat. It is easy to fold and doesn't take much space in the boot. Overall it's a very good buy.

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave the above review. We're so glad to hear you found our stroller sturdy and easy to maneuver. If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Fantastic!

Used a rear facing pram when bub was first born and then dexided to convert to a forward facing stroller, which is when we purchased this product. Super simple to open and close, takes up next to no space in the car and bub loves wizzing around in it! Great product.

Hi Hayley, Thanks for your fantastic review, if we can assist you with anything in the future please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Britax team.

Perfect pram

I’m very pleased with this pram that I purchased it reclines back and is very comfortable for my son.. it is easy to fold away and great to use on the go, I’m happy with the quality of the pram and the material is good this pram is perfect to use

Comfortable and compact when folded.

We bought it as we were travelling abroad and completely collapsable prams can be stored near you in the overhead compartment in the airplane. I loved it as it is lightweight and sturdy. The supporting bar at the back once got displaced while on our travel but opening and closing the pram a few times fixed the problem itself. I like how it reclines too much which makes it comfortable for the baby to sleep in it.

The best stroller in this price range

This stroller steers very easily and takes up very little space in the boot of the car! In that sense a big improvement on the pram! It is not fancy but very straight-forward to put up and down, it's light-weight and the seat also adjusts easily. It also sports a handy little pouch on the back of the canopy and a carry basket that will hold a bread and a litre of milk if you're only doing a quick run to the shops.

The perfect stroller!!

I have 3 children and have tried them all, I'd have to say this is the easiest most compact stroller i have ever used and has all the features of bigger prams on the market, i wish this was available when I had my first son many years ago. We have no boot space and it fits in there perfectly. We keep it in the car just in-case we need it on a trip to town, out of town or overseas and if active Mr 2 gets cranky hes able to have a rest/sleep as it lays completely flat, it makes our outings so much easier.
Expandable canopy, light weight, small and compact, sturdy solid construction, excellent safety features, great colour and design, extremely affordable

Perfect for newborn up to toddler years!!

After going through 5 prams/strollers with only 2 kids I am finally happy to say I have found a great one!! It lays down enough for new born, is very light, and will fit in just about any car! The basket is on the small side however with such a cheap light weight stroller i think you would expect that.
Lays flat for newborn, is very light weight and so so easy to fold up and down, not to mention SO cheap! will fit in almost any car!!
Basket is a little bit small and the sun shade is not the largets i have seen either.

Good buy

We have found this stroller very handy. We purchased this when we found lugging a big pram around difficult. We often take it on holidays on the plane as its can handle how rough the baggage handleing can be. We keep it in my husbands car for when we use his car for trips.
Umbrella small fold. Light. Really user friendly. love the recline its very easy for baby or toddler to sleep.
The only thing i dont like is its a bit hard for me to push but i have back problems my husband has no problems

Highly recommended. Don't bother spending $300 on a Maclaren, this stroller offers everything for $129! Great looking and compact - and great for taller kids as well.
light, lies flat, easy to push, great looking, strong and sturdy, great for taller bubs, adjustable hood

Easy to use and fits well in the back of the boot of the car folds flat.
We use this as our second pram for my son who is now 15 months old and he loves sitting in it at the shops and has been know to fall asleep in it .It is easy to clean with practical fabrics and clips .Would recommend this stroller and love the different seating positions .So do not recline to a sleep position .Very happy and has lasted well so far.
Lightweight
Easy to put up and down quickly
Looks great
Affordable price
Not much can sometimes a little hard to steer one handed unlike other more expensive brands

Good

I wanted a MacLaren but could not afford the ones I liked, so I had to look for something a little more affordable and what first caught my attention about this one was the style/colour (Coal, which is grey and black or dark grey some may say).
I then looked at the features, and was pleased it was a Steelcraft which I had heard good things about.
I also wanted a stroller that could be layed back if baby is sleeping, and was thrilled this one goes back and has several height positions.
I was unimpressed with many canopy's on strollers, as I didn't find they covered enough to protect baby from the sun. I was happy this canopy without adjustment, is wide enough to cover the top of baby's head really well and can be adjusted to move it forward to provide even more protection. And the canopy is sturdy as well compared to many flimsy ones I tested of other strollers that were not.
Good to know I can remove the canopy if I decide to down the track.
The back rest/seat seem padded well enough to provide a comfortable seat, again i noticed other strollers lacked this comfort.
If I need a basket to do my grocery shopping, I can position it through the handles so it sits in between the canopy pocket and me. Of course watch the weight of your shopping items as it may tip over if your baby's weight isn't strong enough to balance it out. I know this isn't recommended anyway but if you are desperate, it does come in handy.
I am really happy I opted for this stroller.
It looks great, similar to the MacLaren, which i wanted but could not afford
Affordable
Canopy provides good coverage for a stroller
Harness supports/fits really well compared to my Beema Q 3 wheeler pram
Nice and compact to store in car (or in shopping trolley if you find yourself suddenly doing a grocery shop large enough to warrant a trolley)
Light to lift into car
Viewing window to check on bub
Canopy pocket to store items. Big enough to fit the essentials, purse, keys, phone, tissues, wipes, nappy for example.
Basket underneath seat fits a fair bit too.
Handles great to load some shopping bags over each handle.
Easy to clean spills.
Quite a smooth stroller to push.
Padded well enough for comfort
Baby seems to sit nice and deep into the seat compared to my 3 wheeler he looks really comfy in this stroller.
Head support seems to just get in the way for my tall baby when he is seated upright. Can be shoved to the back but a bit fiddly.
Brakes are hard to depress by foot as intended. My toe area gets in the way. Same goes for pressing the folding lock at the bottom.

Love this!

Light, easy to fold. reclines for sleeping. we brought this for travelling overseas and i use it all the time now. literally takes 2 seconds to flick open and shut.
Inexpensive, light, practical

Good

This is an awesome little extra stroller and great to keep in the boot. I havent taken it for big walks, more just for use in shopping centres and short trips down the street - but for that it has been fantastic and I'd highly recommend.
it's cheap, light weight, easy to clean, looks smart and best of all I can get it out of the boot and open it one handed if need be. It takes up hardly any boot space too.
It's not the easiest thing to steer, especially one handed, but for what it is this is not a big deal and to be expected.