Steelcraft Sprint

Steelcraft Sprint

Jon E

Jon ESydney, NSW

Terrible & Dangerous Pram

Front wheels keep getting stuck sideways. Very dangerous pram to use. We bought the pram from a large reputable baby store, however they and all their other stores have now closed down. We contacted “the service company” and got replacement wheels sent out to us but the issue is still the same. The service company even admitted to having this issue with this model. So the service company was aware of the issue and their resolution was to send us faulty replacement wheels!!! Appalling customer service!! If the service company knows their product is defective a recall should be in place or replacement pram/ refund provided. The steelcraft brand is supposed to be good, but we are very disappointed with this pram and resolution provided.

Purchased in February 2018.

Safety
Suitable for RunningNo
Functionality
Manoeuvrability
Ease of Packing & Storage
Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Jon, thanks for your review and we are sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please give us a call on 1300 330 330 as we would like to discuss this with you in further detail. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Biggest disappointment

Steelcraft sprint is the worst purchase i have ever done in my life. The front wheels dont work properly they don’t turn and always slide to the opposite direction. I will not recommend this to anyone as a first time mum it was very hard and frustrating i wish i could get my money back!

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Kinza, thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 if you would like to discuss the issue that you're having with your stroller. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Poppi

PoppiWa, 6230

Caused grey hairs.

Waste of money

This pram is around 6 months old and has had reasonably light usage but already the front wheels don't work properly. They slide along sideways and give the stroller a mind of its own. Its difficult to manoeuvre in shops and downright dangerous at times in busy areas.
The brakes are also terrible and difficult to engage at times. The wrist strap is tiny and much too small for my husband's hands.
I did love the size and weight of this pram as well as the large sunshade and it was great for keeping in the car for trips out and about with bub. But 6 months on, this pram is terrible and the shop that sold it to us has gone into administration. We are finding it difficult to chase down a warranty for the purchase.
Don't waste your cash.

Alesya

Alesya

Disappointed

Bought Steelcraft Sprint about 4 months ago - ok at start. Now the front wheels don't work properly. They don't turn - the slide sideways. I have to lift the front of the stroller every time. I am generally a big supporter of Steelcraft (capsule, Argyle, portacot), this one is a miss.

MummyJo

MummyJoPerth

Steelcraft sprint dont waste your money

Wouldn’t buy again

It was good to start with but 4 months down the track and I want to throw it out. The front wheels were never great on smooth surfaces but now they don’t swivel properly on any surface. I have resorted to raising the front two wheels every time I go into a store, as it is easier than pushing it with all 4 wheels, or locking and unlocking the front wheels whenever you enter or leave somewhere. The drink holder has never worked. If you put a bottle of water in it, it is ok for a bit, then rotates and tips the bottle out. I knew when I bought it, the folding mechanism was awkward. This was acceptable at the time for me, as it seemed sturdier than a normal umbrella stroller and had storage underneath.

Mazhar M.

Mazhar M.asked

Can this be taken on airplane??

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Mazhar M.Thanks for your question. You will need to check with the airline which you are travelling with however the Steelcraft Sprint Stroller has not been tested to be taken on board an airline. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our consumer support team on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Tan

Tanasked

Hi guys,
I'm reading lots of bad reviews about the front wheels.
Have you improved this on your newer models?

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Tan, thanks for your question regarding the Steelcraft Sprint. We are always trying to improve through customer feedback to enhance the users experience. To date, we have sold out of the Steelcraft Sprint. Here is a link to our current Lightweight Strollers range.

Melita

I just purchased this pram today from Kmart Oxenford Qld. I bought it for my grandson but after reading the reviews I am ready to take it back before I even unpack it

Melita

Decided to give it a try, and straight away the wheels are locked. What a heap of crap!

Sachi

Sachiasked

Can this be used as a baby carrier too?
Can this be used as a car seater too?
Do you have such combined products?

Dru
Dru

I’m not familiar with their other products, but this one is not suitable as a baby carrier or car seat. It is a stroller only.

Support C.Steelcraft

Hi Sachi, thanks for your question. The Sprint isn't a travel system stroller and doesn't have the ability to attach a capsule. If you have any further questions please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330 or LiveChat at https://www.britax.com.au/ kind regards, The SteelcraftTeam

Get an answer from our members and Steelcraft representatives