Steelcraft Zapo

Steelcraft Zapo

Great product

This is perfect for 1st time parents, easy to use and move. Quite light as compare to others.

only 2 pieces, no issues whatever to fold, plenty of space, it has other handy accessories, you wont be disappointed for little one. Very happy

i would recommended highly without any hesitation.

Hi @SHiK, thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Great stroller, so lightweight and easy to steer.

I love this stroller. So light, easy to put up and down. Easy to steer with one hand. First time I put the front wheels on it was a bit difficult to steer so I put them on the other way round and it was better by far. Got the navy colour, it is more a denim colour and looks great. Great canopy. My son has slept in it too so must be comfy as he doesn't always sleep in his strollers. Definitely more for the shops and smooth paving because of the wheels. I will use this for travelling as it comes in a bag which is quite big but could be checked in at the airport, and for when we go camping and caravanning as it takes up much less space than my other. Only downside is the basket, it is fairly small and a little difficult to access, but I can live with that.

Hi Lynn, thanks for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Great stroller, very light but bit hard to control

This is one of the lightest strollers you can find on the market which excellent for travel and great on Price, its really easy to fold and after folding take very little space. You can actually unfold it with one hand which is handy when your other arm is busy holding the baby. It also comes with a carry bag and the clear plastic cover for those rainy days.
However one negative aspect which I find very annoying is the ease of control ... for some reason its quite hard to maneuver... the stroller seems to be wanting to go in different directions and you need to constantly apply some force to keep it straight, so because of this its very hard to control it with one hand .. you find yourself going in ZigZaging all the time as you keep correcting its movement. We used both cheap and expensive strollers previously and neither one has this this kind of issue when it comes to maneuverability and control...
Would I buy it again? I guess for travel I would however for day to day use I think I want something that is easier to push around.
PS. In case anybody asked I have unlocked the front wheels so they are free to move and not locked in the straight position.

Hi Zed, thanks for taking the time to leave such a terrific review! If we can assist you with anything in the future, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 303 330. Kind regards, the Steelcraft team.

Hi. Is this stroller suitable for travelling on trains (comfort i.e recline. Is it compact to fit in between isles etc.) and compact enough as hand luggage on a plane? It says a 'carry bag' is also supplied so I'm assuming it's smaller than most compact strollers? We are currently using the Steelcraft Elite but am looking for something more suitable for travelling plus the 'everyday' use. T.i.a.

Hi; can this pram be taken as hand luggage on a flight? Thanks

Zapo