2.8

3.2
Job Satisfaction
4.2
3.6
Brand Manager for Stefan? Claim your listing.

Shannon Bell
Shannon BellFar North Queensland, QLD

BLONDE BOMBSHELL..!!

Sophie spent good time discussing the colours of my blonde & listening to how my hair behaves… She was very specific throughout the entire treatment & the results were second to none..!! It’s been a week & I still feel like I’m a walking advert, with lots of wonderful comments..!! Thank You SOPHIE..!!
Job Satisfaction
Sophie C.
Sophie C.

Don’t wash out hair properly

They don’t wash my hair out properly and am always left with colour in my scalp it’s so annoying
Angir
AngirSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad hair cut

I have been going to Stefan for around 10 years. The last 2 haircuts have been terrible not straight very crooked. Didn’t listen to what I wanted ended up with a bob. I hate bobs seriously not every woman over 40 likes bobs. Will not be going back only gave one star because the coffee was good
Scooterchick
Scooterchick7 posts

Great experience

High price compared to my usual at home hairdresser but cheaper than the hairdressers in my area - South Brisbane/West End/City. Always professional. Always a great cut. Products smell lovely. Don't take ages
Catherine
Catherine3 posts

Kath
KathSouth East Queensland, QLD

Why the surcharge???

Stefan already charges a fortune for hairdressing. Now a surchage in debit card as well???
Zandy Nash
Zandy NashSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price increase plus a card surcharge

I have been having my hair coloured at Stefans Brisbane for 8 years the hair stylist are wonderful. I understand that there is a need to increase prices but to charge a debit card surcharge with a price increase is ridiculous! I have my hair coloured every 4 weeks.
Why add a debit surcharge and a price increase? Really !!
S PQueensland5 posts

Ripped off - beware they falsely display larger products for sale online

Beware this company falsely advertises products for sale with pictures showing 500ml and yet when received it was only 250ml. I have emailed them twice with photos of the product online vs what I have received and have not heard back from them.
S P

Update - since writing this review Stefan’s have have responded to my emails and sent out a second 250ml product plus a 250ml shampoo as a sign of good gesture.

traveling turnip
traveling turnipGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Waste of time and money

I ordered 3 gift packs and other items. All three gift packs were incorrect which was frustrating. I emailed them but they never replied. Prices are exactly the same as everyone else bit I wanted to buy from small businesses instead to help out but I guess that was my mistake.

Complete lack of care and no communication what so ever! Terrible

Rachael L
Rachael LSouth East Queensland, QLD58 posts

Love the salon

I’m so glad I came back to Stefan and recommend them. They are very nice and look after you. They come to check on you and ask you if you want another drink or anything.
Tino
TinoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly what I wanted

Went to Stefan for a hair cut and was served by a lady named Aaliyah who was very polite and professional.
I would highly recommend this place to anyone.
Great job Aaliyah, the haircut was exactly what I wanted.
mfbellenger
mfbellenger3 posts

SUPER CUTE DO

Aaliyah attending to my shameful head of hair. She was polite helpful and gave me tips to care for my hair. She guided me on what she was doing throughout the process and delivered a cute hair cut that shaped my face and gave me a fresh new look.
Muchly appreciated and would recommend Aaliyah to anyone needing a new do
Anon
AnonQueensland21 posts

Overated

Staff were friendly but not impressed with price for just a cut.
add on costs. Did not feel the staff werent that experienced.
Did not have Color as cost was ridiculous.