Stokke Crusi

Stokke Crusi

See the Best 4 Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

My favourite purchase yet!!!

This is hands down my most favourite baby item that I have purchased. I am tall and some of the other prams that I was looking at including the bugaboo were just so low that I knew I would end up with a bad back from bending down so far where as the stokke is much higher up which I absolutely love. It looks sturdy (and is sturdy) and luxurious and I always get complimented on it. One lady even told me it looks like the Rolls-Royce of prams it's that nice.
When the seat attachment is in it also doubles as a high chair whilst out at restaurants which is another great feature.

Can’t fault it

I love the whole design and its compacity. It’s easy to push forward, but need a bit strength to make a turn. I don’t blame it because im fully aware it’s a heavy pram. And that’s the only cons about it. The pros is the height of the stroller seat (totally adjustable) makes it easier to connect with my baby. And also the spacious basket at the bottom can easily fit all your groceries and diaper bag. Even now my baby is too big for it, I’m still keeping it as a shopping trolley.

I love my pram!

This pram is fantastic quality. I love everything about this pram. It is safe for my baby and it feels smooth to navigate. I absolutely love the massive storage basket. It is easily to push down for storage. My baby is happy and comfortable in the pram and we gladly use it every day.

Worth the Investment!!

firstly its super easy to collapse and set back up again. The wheels are fantastic which means i can steer the pram with 1 hand and a grocery cart with the other. One of the best things is the space under the seat, its very roomy and can fit/hold lots. I found that the bugaboo doesn't have this.
We didn't buy a baby bassinet because we just put the baby in the Stokke bassinet when she was very little. Another thing i love is that it converts to a highchair seat when we are out at a cafe. The seat is up high enough that bub can happily sit at our height while we eat.

Good

It's good to use. Although it's very expensive for a normal family. But it's really good for use. It's very spacious and firm, settled, big for storage. The baby sitting is comfortable, has a baby insert as well if your baby is way too small. So I high recommend to families who can afford

Love our Crusi

Its well worth the price tag. Its easy to take apart and light!
I am of a small build so being light was a major tick for us.
No need for an additional bassinet as the seat came with the newborn insert so bubs went straight in with no issues.
The frame can also take an additional seat so if we wanted to go for baby #2 all we would have to buy is another seat.

Lovely Pram

Comfy, safe, elevated position makes it cosy from new born to toddler. No need for bassinet seat either. Our new born started out in the regular seat with new born insert and it worked perfectly.
Really easy to manoeuvre, light, easy to fold, robust and really well made. The elevated, adjustable and reversible seat is great for all sorts of outings and perfect for cafés and restaurants when no high chair is available. Reclines for the perfect nap time position for your toddler too. Super comfy for long walks.
Cargo net is fantastic. Loads of space for heaps of bags, great for shopping.
Only regret is buying the navy blue fabric set. Would recommend a lighter colour or textured grey as the darker colours fade in Australian sun. Other than that, the perfect pram.

Just adding to my old post. We STILL love our pram. Have child number 2 now. We took our crusi overseas and it went everywhere with us. Through forests in the UK and even to Brighton beach!!! So glad we took it as youngest had the prefect nap on a long day out and the oldest actually rode in the basket when he got tiered too. Crusi handled the trip in style and taken on everything we have thrown at it over the almost 5 years we have had it!

Beautiful pram

I love this pram. It's nice to have bubs up close to me while we are walking. The fold is super easy and the basket size is the best. I personally love the bassinet, it is quite large so by 6 months I was tired of lugging it around, but bubs always slept beautifully in it and I'm sure that's because it is very comfortable. This is a very well made stroller. Will buy the sibling seat when no. 2 comes along!
Basket size, easy fold, having baby up high, sturdy.
Takes up a lot of car space

Love our Crusi

Originally we were tossing between the bugaboo cameleon & stokke xplory but I didn't like the way bugaboo was difficult to fold ( twist & turn) and as stylish as the xplory is I wasn't keen on the shakiness of the middle bar- so the crusi was a perfect choice! The price point was also similar to the bugaboo as we got the Crusi on sale but not incl carry cot but then again we figured the biking seat might come in handy later down the track.
Must admit it does take up a lot of boot space (we have a BMW 118 hatch & nothing else fits in the boot after the pram) but same applies for most prams?
The Crusi is easy to handle & fold, lots of space, nice & high and sturdy. I never bought the carry cot (due to being large and extra $500) but we were fine with putting our new born in the normal seat from birth. The only things i'd change is possibly the brake? It's on the bottom but I wouldn't mind the brake to be on the handle like the cameleon- the brake however is nice and big so not a big deal.
and the location of the cup holder clip is also awkward with the holder in place it hits my chest- and can't lean over to bub as close with the cup in the way ( this is an extra optional accessory so not that important).
So far we have no issues and love the pram- although quite big it is a breeze to push and quite light too.
Sturdy, good handling

Excellent!

When I was looking to buy a pram for the first time, I was overwhelmed with the choices available. One thing was for sure, I didn't want to get it wrong. I had my heart set on the bugaboo cameleon, but soon realised that my dog (the cheeky boxer)could reach into the bassinet. This was a big issue for me as I wanted the bassinet to double up as a day bed and go for walks with my dog. I needed a strong sturdy pram that was easy to fold and that had the option of a double pram. I also wanted a pram with a big basket space and last but not least, a pram that looked stylish.

I was and am still so happy with my choice. The bassinet was just divine to use. It is a beautiful size, and is slightly inclined so my little girl loved it. Both the bassinet and seat would have to be the most comfortable on the market.

The basket space is fantastic. I do my grocery shopping with it. It is also so strong, which is really important when you have to walk a large dog.

It folds so easily into two parts. The frame folds up, which means you don't have to pick it up from the floor.

The only negatives are the price, and the Size. It takes a lot of space up in the boot, but this is not suppose to be a compact pram as it also caters for a sibling seat.
Sturdy, fantastic basket space, big bassinet and Stylish.
Price and size

Has anyone added a skateboard to this for older sib?
Hi I didn’t think you could get one for this model?

Has anyone used the sibling seat, do you like it? Does the toddler go in the top seat?
Hi. I haven't used the sibling seat but i have seen it around. The baby sits at the bottom and older sibling sits on top.Hi the new born goes in the top the bottom sibling seat is for babies 6months plus onlyHi the new born goes in the top the bottom sibling seat is for babies 6months plus only.

Is there a compatible capsule that will fit the Stokke Crusi in Australia?
yes the maxi cost will fit, u just have to but the adapterDid you end up finding anything, the Stokke website says that the adapters aren't compatible with the Crusi.I’ve had this issue. However the Stokke® iZi Go X1 by BeSafe® can fit all the stokke strollers without an adapter, apparently. “As a car seat solution for the Stokke® Crusi the Stokke® iZi Go™ or iziSleep™ car seats are available” (https://www.stokke.com/en-nz/customer-service/faq/faq-stokke-crusi/faq-stokke-crusi.html) This stroller isn’t compatible with adapters due to the sibling capability. I’m in NZ and currently waiting for more stock of Izi go in a couple of weeks so will confirm. I purchased a BeSafe® iZi Go X1... unbranded by stokke and the attachment was different therefore didn’t fit, so don’t make that mistake! :)

Crusi
Price (RRP) $1,799.00
Seating Type Single
Max User Weight 15 kg
Seat OrientationConvertible
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels and Under-seat Storage