Stokke Crusi

Stokke Crusi

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Stokke

Ashleigh
    AshleighGold Coast

My favourite purchase yet!!!

This is hands down my most favourite baby item that I have purchased. I am tall and some of the other prams that I was looking at including the bugaboo were just so low that I knew I would end up with a bad back from bending down so far where as the stokke is much higher up which I absolutely love. It looks sturdy (and is sturdy) and luxurious and I always get complimented on it. One lady even told me it looks like the Rolls-Royce of prams it's that nice.
    When the seat attachment is in it also doubles as a high chair whilst out at restaurants which is another great feature.

Gwen H
    Gwen HSydney, NSW

Can’t fault it

I love the whole design and its compacity. It’s easy to push forward, but need a bit strength to make a turn. I don’t blame it because im fully aware it’s a heavy pram. And that’s the only cons about it. The pros is the height of the stroller seat (totally adjustable) makes it easier to connect with my baby. And also the spacious basket at the bottom can easily fit all your groceries and diaper bag. Even now my baby is too big for it, I’m still keeping it as a shopping trolley.

Jessica
    JessicaMoonee Ponds

I love my pram!

This pram is fantastic quality. I love everything about this pram. It is safe for my baby and it feels smooth to navigate. I absolutely love the massive storage basket. It is easily to push down for storage. My baby is happy and comfortable in the pram and we gladly use it every day.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Stokke Crusi compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

GrerRSydney

Worth the Investment!!

firstly its super easy to collapse and set back up again. The wheels are fantastic which means i can steer the pram with 1 hand and a grocery cart with the other. One of the best things is the space under the seat, its very roomy and can fit/hold lots. I found that the bugaboo doesn't have this.
    We didn't buy a baby bassinet because we just put the baby in the Stokke bassinet when she was very little. Another thing i love is that it converts to a highchair seat when we are out at a cafe. The seat is up high enough that bub can happily sit at our height while we eat.

Yy sydney
    Yy sydney

Good

It's good to use. Although it's very expensive for a normal family. But it's really good for use. It's very spacious and firm, settled, big for storage. The baby sitting is comfortable, has a baby insert as well if your baby is way too small. So I high recommend to families who can afford

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
    the-best-baby-products-in-2020
    chinadoll4221Granville

Love our Crusi

Its well worth the price tag. Its easy to take apart and light!
    I am of a small build so being light was a major tick for us.
    No need for an additional bassinet as the seat came with the newborn insert so bubs went straight in with no issues.
    The frame can also take an additional seat so if we wanted to go for baby #2 all we would have to buy is another seat.

AJOPerth

Lovely Pram

Marie
    Marie

Beautiful pram

I love this pram. It's nice to have bubs up close to me while we are walking. The fold is super easy and the basket size is the best. I personally love the bassinet, it is quite large so by 6 months I was tired of lugging it around, but bubs always slept beautifully in it and I'm sure that's because it is very comfortable. This is a very well made stroller. Will buy the sibling seat when no. 2 comes along!
    Basket size, easy fold, having baby up high, sturdy.
    Takes up a lot of car space

Love our Crusi

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how Stokke Crusi compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Emily
    EmilySydney, NSW

Excellent!

penegeau
    penegeauasked

Does anyone who owns a cruisi find that they kick the bottom axel/break or the seat/bassinet while walking? I own a cheapy american pram atm, and if i don't have the handlebar bent out towards me (like the trailz does) to give me that distance from belly to handlebar, i find i kick the bottom lock or wheel axel with my foot when i'm walking. Maybe i just have a long gait but i'm still relatively short too, at only 165cm tall.
    The handle on this pram looks to be really short/close to the bassinet/seat and i wonder if anyone has kicked the seat or bassinet or pram at all while walking...I checked the stokke website and they said they phased this model out beacuse of this issue. Would love to hear some actual aussie mums n dads' thoughts on it before i go looking to buy one 2nd hand. Thanks!

Kelly E
    Kelly Easked

Has anyone added a skateboard to this for older sib?

Hi
    I didn’t think you could get one for this model?

Mummy999
    Mummy999asked

Has anyone used the sibling seat, do you like it? Does the toddler go in the top seat?

chinadoll4221

Hi. I haven't used the sibling seat but i have seen it around. The baby sits at the bottom and older sibling sits on top.

Najla Homsi

Hi the new born goes in the top the bottom sibling seat is for babies 6months plus only.

Get an answer from our members and Stokke representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
    Price (RRP) $1,799.00
    Seating TypeSingle
    Max User Weight 15 kg
    Seat OrientationReversible
    Bassinet CompatibleYes (Included)
    Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
    FeaturesArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels and Under-seat Storage