Stokke Crusi

Stokke Crusi

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ashleigh

AshleighGold Coast

My favourite purchase yet!!!

This is hands down my most favourite baby item that I have purchased. I am tall and some of the other prams that I was looking at including the bugaboo were just so low that I knew I would end up with a bad back from bending down so far where as the stokke is much higher up which I absolutely love. It looks sturdy (and is sturdy) and luxurious and I always get complimented on it. One lady even told me it looks like the Rolls-Royce of prams it's that nice.
When the seat attachment is in it also doubles as a high chair whilst out at restaurants which is another great feature.

Gwen H

Gwen HSydney

Can’t fault it

I love the whole design and its compacity. It’s easy to push forward, but need a bit strength to make a turn. I don’t blame it because im fully aware it’s a heavy pram. And that’s the only cons about it. The pros is the height of the stroller seat (totally adjustable) makes it easier to connect with my baby. And also the spacious basket at the bottom can easily fit all your groceries and diaper bag. Even now my baby is too big for it, I’m still keeping it as a shopping trolley.

Jessica

JessicaMoonee Ponds

I love my pram!

This pram is fantastic quality. I love everything about this pram. It is safe for my baby and it feels smooth to navigate. I absolutely love the massive storage basket. It is easily to push down for storage. My baby is happy and comfortable in the pram and we gladly use it every day.

GrerRSydney

Worth the Investment!!

firstly its super easy to collapse and set back up again. The wheels are fantastic which means i can steer the pram with 1 hand and a grocery cart with the other. One of the best things is the space under the seat, its very roomy and can fit/hold lots. I found that the bugaboo doesn't have this.
We didn't buy a baby bassinet because we just put the baby in the Stokke bassinet when she was very little. Another thing i love is that it converts to a highchair seat when we are out at a cafe. The seat is up high enough that bub can happily sit at our height while we eat.

Yy sydney

Yy sydney

Good

It's good to use. Although it's very expensive for a normal family. But it's really good for use. It's very spacious and firm, settled, big for storage. The baby sitting is comfortable, has a baby insert as well if your baby is way too small. So I high recommend to families who can afford

chinadoll4221Granville

Love our Crusi

Its well worth the price tag. Its easy to take apart and light!
I am of a small build so being light was a major tick for us.
No need for an additional bassinet as the seat came with the newborn insert so bubs went straight in with no issues.
The frame can also take an additional seat so if we wanted to go for baby #2 all we would have to buy is another seat.

AJOPerth

Lovely Pram

Marie

Marie

Beautiful pram

I love this pram. It's nice to have bubs up close to me while we are walking. The fold is super easy and the basket size is the best. I personally love the bassinet, it is quite large so by 6 months I was tired of lugging it around, but bubs always slept beautifully in it and I'm sure that's because it is very comfortable. This is a very well made stroller. Will buy the sibling seat when no. 2 comes along!
Basket size, easy fold, having baby up high, sturdy.
Takes up a lot of car space

Love our Crusi

Emily

EmilySydney, NSW

Excellent!

Kelly E

Kelly Easked

Has anyone added a skateboard to this for older sib?

Hi
I didn’t think you could get one for this model?

Mummy999

Mummy999asked

Has anyone used the sibling seat, do you like it? Does the toddler go in the top seat?

chinadoll4221

Hi. I haven't used the sibling seat but i have seen it around. The baby sits at the bottom and older sibling sits on top.

Najla Homsi

Hi the new born goes in the top the bottom sibling seat is for babies 6months plus only.

Sascha

Saschaasked

Is there a compatible capsule that will fit the Stokke Crusi in Australia?

dave
dave

yes the maxi cost will fit, u just have to but the adapter

Justin H
Justin H

Did you end up finding anything, the Stokke website says that the adapters aren't compatible with the Crusi.

Selma H.
Selma H.

I’ve had this issue. However the Stokke® iZi Go X1 by BeSafe® can fit all the stokke strollers without an adapter, apparently. “As a car seat solution for the Stokke® Crusi the Stokke® iZi Go™ or iziSleep™ car seats are available” (https://www.stokke.com/en-nz/customer-service/faq/faq-stokke-crusi/faq-stokke-crusi.html) This stroller isn’t compatible with adapters due to the sibling capability. I’m in NZ and currently waiting for more stock of Izi go in a couple of weeks so will confirm. I purchased a BeSafe® iZi Go X1... unbranded by stokke and the attachment was different therefore didn’t fit, so don’t make that mistake! :)

Get an answer from our members and Stokke representatives

Category4-Wheel Prams & Strollers
Price (RRP) $1,799.00
Seating Type Single
Max User Weight 15 kg
Seat OrientationReversible
Bassinet Compatible Yes (Included)
Capsule CompatibleYes, with addition of adapters
FeaturesArm Bar, Locking Front Wheels and Under-seat Storage