Stokke Scoot

Stokke Scoot

See the Best 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

HEATHER

HEATHERROUGHIT

Fancy looking stroller but not comfortable at all

Emz

EmzPerth

Pretty good pram

Fold and unfold is easy- but definitely not possible with one hand.
Comes apart easilly- you'd want to take it apart to put in boot.
Seperate sections easy to hold- but on the heavy side.
Actually manages to fit in the boot of my 2015 Mazda2- with no space to spare.
Great quality fabric and accessories- accessories are pricey.
Front to rear facing transition is easy and a great feature.
Would recommend if you can buy it on sale.

sarah

sarahsydney

good practical pram that does the job well

small, easy to use, and good when your amongst tight places. only issue is that its not so good off road and sometimes the wheels lock when you have stopped. i like how i can place my son forward or rear facing and has a good amount of room to put items under.

dancer+mom

dancer+momTerrigal

Scoot V2 - great overall pram!

Maree

MareeAustralia

Stokke scoot v2

I have used this since birth. It's a great pram easy to steer with one hand. It folds easy. When the pram is reclined it's pretty long so it does get in the way. The pram is 12kg so also heavey to get in and out of the boot. I love it.

Great all rounder

Great all rounder. Easy to manoeuvre and fold one handed. Dual facing position is great bonus too. Height is perfect to double as a high chair. Have v1 and think any complaints I have have been rectified eg breathability of canopy (added air vents) and the inability of the front wheels to go over anything larger this about two inches (new foam wheels). Great pram for travel too. Perfect for city living and catching public transport.

Ben and Mary Ann Haywood

Ben and Mary Ann HaywoodBrisbane, Qld

Excellent light weight stroller

Love this stroller as it's light weight and very easy to fold and I can even fold it quickly with one hand. I had purchased red it different from the rest and I love that the seat can face forward and towards me. The cup holder is great as well. I use it to put my mobile phone when I am out and about.

SarahMDavies

SarahMDaviesSydney, NSW

I love this pram, but I have a few small quibbles

pattymacAU

Excellent compact stroller

Sasa

SasaSydney

Waiting for new pram stokke scoot

I just buy stokke scoot today at baby kingdom and have to wait for 2weeks for the pram, i found it the baby kingdom is the cheaper any pram is 15% discount i call to david jones and baby bunting they dont sale for this stokke scoot.. Im waiting for new pram for my new baby...
I disscuss with tou when i use it already
No comment at the moment still waiting for the stokke scoot pram