Streets Calippo Tropical Fruit Minis

Streets Calippo Tropical Fruit Minis

2.0

Calippo made in China

Yesterday I bought some Calippo mins and I was completely shocked they're made in China. I will not be buying this product again + from now on checking all Unilever products.

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $5.00.

Ryan P.

Ryan P.South East Queensland, QLD

Made in China can u believe?

I find it hard to believe we have to import frozen water sticks all the way from china. Absolutely ridiculous

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Adrian30

Adrian30Adelaide

Made in China?? Really Streets....

Wish I'd read these reviews earlier; I bought a box of mini Calippo's for this hot weather, only to get home and find they were made in China. They seem ok but so presumably did all those frozen berries from not too long ago.
If Streets have got to the point where they are getting Calippo's made in China, then now is the point where I have to say no, and I'm sorry, but unless production is switched back to Australia (and yes, I would be prepared to pay any reasonable increase) I certainly won't be buying them again.

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Calippo Tropical Fruit Minis compares to other Ice Creams

MADE IN CHINA

Very disappointed with these being made in China. What a waste of resources shipping frozen Chinese water all the way to Australia.

Nick

Nickmelbourne

MADE IN CHINA- NO WAY.

I agree with the other family. My family will no longer buy this product again, and I'm considering if I will buy streets ever again. My son age 6 showed me the box, made in china, so I grabbed the box and threw it straight in the bin.
Very upset and feel ripped off...

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Great but made in China

My family will no longer buy this product. Why cant this be made locally?. Fancy importing an ice block,disgusting. Surely it could be here.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

OK

This is a nice size to eat when you want something a bit naughty and cool. It really isnt an ice cream, but it's still cool and refreshing. The orange pineapple flavours are really good and taste pretty natural. The size is a perfect mini size so I don't feel too guilty if I eat one.
The first word I think of when I think of these is fun. Its fun to squeeze out the fruity frozen treats and the taste is really nice to have and enjoy on a hot day.
A little more fruit juice and less sugar would be nice and healthier.