Streets Golden Gaytime Cornetto

Streets Golden Gaytime Cornetto

See the Best Ice Creams in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Streets? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3

Awful cheap chocolate!

Very disappointed in the quality of chocolate- it wasn’t chocolate? It was like a fake synthetic chocolate. Please, if you want people to pay top dollar for your product, please use real chocolate.

Purchased in May 2021 at Woolworths for $5.00.

Peter
PeterWestern District, VIC

Streets Golden Gaytime

The streets golden gaytime icecream used to be amazing, but now , watery and tasteless , why you would ever change a good thing defies me . Dump this cheap option or loose my support.

Purchased in January 2021 at IGA.

Tastes like nothing

I love Golden Gay Times and Cornetto’s, but combining them was a bad call. The ice cream tasted like nothing really, and the chocolate tasted cheap like cooking chocolate. Really disappointing, threw the rest of the box out.

Purchased in October 2020.

AKB
AKBQLD, 4500

Not worth it.

I bought 2 boxes from Woolworths on special. The icecream itself is good, though there was somewhat less than most cornettos. The bottom third of the cone was filled with horrible tasting chocolate.0

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for $4.50.

Rabia Z
Rabia ZGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Its ok

If anyone has had a bad day this is bound to make it better! As amazing as this looks, the name is a little not catchy though not a fan but its fine. Streets Cornetto is a perfect desert. The taste is not as great as before but just the way I like it and is budget icecream

Purchased in April 2018 at Woolworths.

utter rubbish

I have purchased a box of chocolate Cornettos, 4 in a box.How disappointing to find that the cone is inedible. Cardboard has more crunch and flavour. I will never purchase a Cornetto again. Drumsticks from Peters are far superior.

Purchased in February 2019.

Absolutely disgusting

Brought these as they were on special,
Now I know why that are disgusting.
I’m a lover of the original and all I can say is don’t waste your money on soggy coned rubbish.
Shame on you Cornetto

David S
David SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's just a weak butterscotch Cornetto

Just a Cornetto, nothing like a gaytime. No coating etc. I regret having a cone shaped gaytime and I regret putting it inside me

Patsy
Patsy

Cornetto gay time

Terrible, ice cream was like cake mixture, sweet ,and cone very, very soggy. Worst ice cream ever, that's if it was ice cream

Find out how Streets Golden Gaytime Cornetto compares to other Ice Creams

No use by date on the package?

It tasted like it was out of date and the cone was soggy and looked like it had all blended into one mush. Will not ever go there again.

Jessie R
Jessie RMelbourne

Not good!

I'm a massive cornetto and golden gaytime fan but this tastes like something is wrong. It tastes like a chemical plant or something. Threw them in the bin. Buy the Oreo cornettos instead those are yum. Gaytime ones seriously inedible it tastes like fuel or something I'm still grossed out.

Ant
Ant

Rubbish!

Thought it was just me! Went looking for reviews on this ice cream after i tasted this bland disgusting rip off ice cream $7 thrown in the bin

Kelly M
Kelly MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

now in new exciting ashtray flavour!

This literally tastes like some boring plain ice cream with no flavour that was then dropped into an ashtray!
I thought it was just me, but my friend thought the same, and then I saw these other reviews.

Who ever let this pass through QC/QA at STREETS needs a talking to!
I will be calling up STREETS today to inform/complain.

What did I eat ?

I was keen to try this ice cream, it was honestly the worst ice cream I've ever tasted.
Very bad after taste.

Gibbo
GibboGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I thought I was poisoned!

Worst ice cream I've had in 56 years! Tasted like oil and burnt toast- threw all of them in the bin. Yuck.