Streets Golden Gaytime Cornetto

1.3

Peter

PeterWestern District, VIC

Streets Golden Gaytime

The streets golden gaytime icecream used to be amazing, but now , watery and tasteless , why you would ever change a good thing defies me . Dump this cheap option or loose my support.

Purchased in January 2021 at IGA.

Tastes like nothing

I love Golden Gay Times and Cornetto’s, but combining them was a bad call. The ice cream tasted like nothing really, and the chocolate tasted cheap like cooking chocolate. Really disappointing, threw the rest of the box out.

Purchased in October 2020.

AKB

AKBQLD, 4500

Not worth it.

I bought 2 boxes from Woolworths on special. The icecream itself is good, though there was somewhat less than most cornettos. The bottom third of the cone was filled with horrible tasting chocolate.0

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for $4.50.

Rabia Z

Rabia ZMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Its ok

If anyone has had a bad day this is bound to make it better! As amazing as this looks, the name is a little not catchy though not a fan but its fine. Streets Cornetto is a perfect desert. The taste is not as great as before but just the way I like it and is budget icecream

Purchased in April 2018 at Woolworths.

utter rubbish

I have purchased a box of chocolate Cornettos, 4 in a box.How disappointing to find that the cone is inedible. Cardboard has more crunch and flavour. I will never purchase a Cornetto again. Drumsticks from Peters are far superior.

Purchased in February 2019.

Absolutely disgusting

Brought these as they were on special,
Now I know why that are disgusting.
I’m a lover of the original and all I can say is don’t waste your money on soggy coned rubbish.
Shame on you Cornetto

David S

David SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's just a weak butterscotch Cornetto

Just a Cornetto, nothing like a gaytime. No coating etc. I regret having a cone shaped gaytime and I regret putting it inside me

Patsy

Patsy

Cornetto gay time

Terrible, ice cream was like cake mixture, sweet ,and cone very, very soggy. Worst ice cream ever, that's if it was ice cream

No use by date on the package?

It tasted like it was out of date and the cone was soggy and looked like it had all blended into one mush. Will not ever go there again.

Jessie R

Jessie RMelbourne

Not good!

I'm a massive cornetto and golden gaytime fan but this tastes like something is wrong. It tastes like a chemical plant or something. Threw them in the bin. Buy the Oreo cornettos instead those are yum. Gaytime ones seriously inedible it tastes like fuel or something I'm still grossed out.

Ant

Ant

Rubbish!

Thought it was just me! Went looking for reviews on this ice cream after i tasted this bland disgusting rip off ice cream $7 thrown in the bin

Kelly M

Kelly MVIC, 3175

now in new exciting ashtray flavour!

This literally tastes like some boring plain ice cream with no flavour that was then dropped into an ashtray!
I thought it was just me, but my friend thought the same, and then I saw these other reviews.

Who ever let this pass through QC/QA at STREETS needs a talking to!
I will be calling up STREETS today to inform/complain.

What did I eat ?

I was keen to try this ice cream, it was honestly the worst ice cream I've ever tasted.
Very bad after taste.

Gibbo

GibboGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I thought I was poisoned!

Worst ice cream I've had in 56 years! Tasted like oil and burnt toast- threw all of them in the bin. Yuck.

Jeannie

Jeannie

Not a pleasurable experience!

Having been a Golden Gaytime lover for many years I was excited to see a GG Cornetto. This was the most bland non exciting nothing like the original icecream I have ever had. Please Streets consider taking it off the market - it tastes just like the cardboard it is wrapped in and the reviews I have read are correct!!!

Disgusting

The chocolate syrup on the cornetto gaytime was absolutely disgusting. I would recommend avoiding this product and sticking with the original gaytime as all of these hybrid product are failures.

what a waste of time

Saw that the GG cornetto was now available so partner and I made a special trip to the supermarket to purchase with the idea of sitting down after dinner and enjoying as a special treat. We were both very very disappointed!! Chocolate syrup on top was not expected and out of place, the ice cream was bland and there was a strange artificial flavour. best part was the chocolate in the bottom of the cone. Very sad that this is such a dud

Karyn

KarynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Golden Gaytime Cornetto- Not!

We spotted the new Golden Gaytime variety of cornetto on our last shopping trip.
Being gaytime fans we purchaesd them and sat pdown later that day to enjoy a treat.
Well the best thing about them is the cone.
The ice cream is the right colour and consistancy but thats where the similarities end.
The ice cream was bland, not sweet caramel a was expected.
And the sprinkles had no flavour either.
Was disappointing.
If you want a Gaytime, please purchase the original and hopefully you will have a better experience.

Ooo

OooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Golden gaytime gone wrong

The gaynetto is more cornetto than golden gaytime but falls short of both, it lacks the biscuit to ice cream ratio that made golden gaytime one of the best in the streets range and the chocolate syrup on the top is out of place on this ice cream: it really is unpleasant. Stick to the original or the tubs of gaytime icecream they won't let you down.