Streets Magnum Dairy Free Classic

Streets Magnum Dairy Free Classic

See the Best Ice Creams in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Streets? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

annie
annieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overpriced

Although the ice cream is delicious, $7.50 for 3 paddle pops is utterly ludicrous. This pricing is incredibly discriminatory to lactose intolerant people. $7.50 for 3 ice creams means that it is $2.50 for one ice cream.
HOWEVER, the full cream magnums, which come in packs for 4 for $9.50, are only $2.37 per ice cream. 13c may not seem like much, but to me, it is almost as important as the wage gap. We shall dub it, the ice cream gap.
Buy Woolworths Cookies and Cream 1L tub of dairy free ice cream instead for $8.00.

so so yummy

The dairy free magum is so yummy and could easily be confused for a dairy based luxury ice cream. Good job Streets.

Purchased in at Coles for $2.35.

cha w.
cha w.

O.M.G. yessss!

Delicious! I tried the Classic and was surprised about how darn good it is. Only letdown is that it comes in a 3 pack and not a 4!!!

Purchased in at Woolworths Physical store for $6.

Sophie S.
Sophie S.Central West, NSW

OMG!!! I love this!!!

I am anaphylactic to dairy and when I saw this I went crazy. I actually screamed when I had my first dairy-free magnum. The new vegan magnum is a game changer and it actually the best food a dairy free person can have.

Purchased in for $3.99.

Ice Creams

Find out how Streets Magnum Dairy Free Classic compares to other Ice Creams

Liam Watson
Liam WatsonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thankyou ! I can eat icecream again

Thankyou magnum icecream - i havent had an icecream in 15 years! Not only was this a pure, pain free pleasure but unlike other dairy free alternatives - this tasted rich, creamy and delicious- youve made my year !!

Purchased in at Coles.

Trevis Jean
Trevis Jean

Finally a Dairy Free Ice Cream with a taste sensation!

I had my first dairy free magnum and I could not believe how close it tastes to the full dairy option! The chocolate is so good and most of my friends and family didn't even realise it was the dairy free ice cream until I told them! Do not hesitate, the best dairy free pudding option on the market!

Purchased in for $4.50.

runningforpizzas
runningforpizzasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Game changer for the lactose intolerant ice cream lovers

Being lactose and soy intolerant, along with regular ice cream I cannot eat most 'dairy free' alternatives on the market. However, the new Vegan Magnum's are a game changer. Not only are they free from dairy or soy, they are beautifully creamy and delicious. You would think you were eating a regular ice cream. So thanks Magnum for bringing 'ice cream' back into my life :)

Purchased in .

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
mulliganohare
mulliganohareSouth East Queensland, QLD

I scream for this non-dairy ice cream

i was sceptical of vegan ice-cream - no way could anyone recreate anything with the unique creaminess of full fat dairy ice cream. But believe me, this is very good and I could not tell the difference between this and a regular Magnum Classic. It was so, so good. Everything about it feels right and the taste is amazing.

Even if you don't have to eat dairy-free, definitely give these a try. Probably a bit expensive to get full-price but if you ever feel curious and see them on special - grab them. You won't be disappointed.

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets for $8.