Strong Movers

Strong Movers

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Strong Movers

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Jacque
Jacque

Awesome bunch of blokes, happy with a bit of singing thrown in.

I was really surprised at how kind and generous these lads were. They supported me, to move into my new home without any issue at all. “No job to complicated is what I say” as I had a stairwell that was not that accomodating or a driveway they couldn’t drive up. They just got on with the job with a smile. Big thank you to all of you ☺️

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction

Gentle giants

Over two days involving early starts and late finishes the Strong Mover team safely packed, transported and unloaded our belongings.
The move included the contents of a large home, many requiring delicate handling, and two workshops including heavy, bulky equipment.
Not a single item was misplaced or damaged.
The Strong Mover team lead by Miko and “T” were respectful in our home and worked harmoniously creating a happy atmosphere during what can be a stressful time.
These guys are hard workers and seriously strong but gentle giants with delicate items. We highly recommend them.

JNE
JNE

Highly recommended movers

Strong movers were recommended to us by friends and we were so happy with their service. Isaac and Tee were super friendly, accommodating, efficient and managed some big awkward items of furniture with ease. We would definitely use them again.

Katrina
KatrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick, efficient and affordable

These guys moved my Mum from her home into a retirement village. They arrive early and were finished in two hours flat. It went so smoothly and mum was really happy with their service. I would recommend them to anyone.

CJS
CJSSouth East Queensland, QLD

These guys are awesome as always. Miko, Darwin and Brodie were an absolute pleasure to move with. Highly recommend.

Moved a two bedroom apartment to a 3 bedroom duplex a further 40mins South Brisbane and they had it all wrapped it up by 10am. Very Happy with the move and cost.

Ralph
Ralph

Disappointed

Truck and men arrived on time and men were courteous and helpful. Move took much longer than the equivalent move in the opposite direction, which would have been OK if it was because the men were being more careful. Unfortunately I now have a damaged leather lounge with a graze mark and a substantial full thickness gash. Hi gloss 2pac painted furniture was also damaged. These were the main items I was desperate to get moved undamaged. Boxed goods arrived OK.

Kath
Kath

Would recommend them and definitely use them again

A big thankyou to the boys for a great job moving all our stuff yesterday, it was a huge job, but they had it all packed up in no time, They were respectful, considerate and moving heavy items no bother. They really took great care of everything. Would definitely hire them again, made the job of moving a huge household less stressful compared to past experiences with other removalists. There was no damage or scratches to anything, great job, Thankyou

Ellen R
Ellen RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super friendly - everything was quick and reliable

I had a small backload from Brisbane to Sunshine Coast. One Q Mattress and a slat bed frame. Darwin suggested the backload (saving me money) and in my situation it was a perfect choice. I was not in a hurry for the delivery but the pick up needed to be set. I was grateful for his suggestion and everything went smoothly. The guys doing the pick up and drop off were not the same - but I say this only because all 5 guys involved were lovely and helpful, tidy and efficient! Thanks Strong Movers!

Lourens F
Lourens FSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic and efficient service

Miko and Dan did a fantastic job with a 3 bedroom to a second floor apartment, including hoisting oversized furniture onto the balcony, done door to door within 3.5 hours. I highly recommend their and Strong Movers services.

Steve S.
Steve S.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome team

Thank you to the boys K.C and Miko for the day very friendly and efficient made for a very smooth day would highly recommend and definitely use again thanks eddy

Kathy J.
Kathy J.

Very lovely and efficient removalists

On Saturday last weekend we used the services of Strong Movers. We had a 6x4 storage shed to move.
We found the guys punctual, friendly, efficient. Nothing was broken and the guys had a great attitude and were polite and strong.
Thanks guys, we are singing your praises to all.

Genevera
GeneveraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great move!

Bruce and Sili were great today. Very efficient, hardworking and quick. Fun guys, good work.
They were on time and moved into a difficult apartment with no complaints. Will use you guys again.

Mike
MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic move

George and Derrick today moved a 4 bedroom home's furniture from one storage unit to another. They were prompt, friendly, very quick and efficient, careful with no damage and easily catered to my every request. Great move guys.

Brittany
BrittanySouth East Queensland, QLD

George and Kelvin

George and Kelvin were great at moving my stuff. I had to move approximately half an hour away and about a 1 Bedroom apartment worth of stuff. The guys were hilarious and they worked so well together. Made the moving process super easy and stress free. Would definitely recommend and use again should I need a removalist!

Chuck
ChuckSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute Excellence! TRUST-WORTHY

I must say, I've had help from many furniture movers before, but none....I repeat NONE, come close to the level and gold standard of Strong Movers. They were quick, careful and very efficient with how they moved. We had no damaged furniture or marks on walls. The guys were very polite and even offered to clean footprints from the dirt out front. Highly recommended for anyone moving to or out of apartments. These guys are the ones for the job!