Sukin Facial Moisturiser

Sukin Facial Moisturiser

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kaur D.

Kaur D.

Disappointed

Oh my god! I should have read the reviews beforehand. I purchased Sukin face cleanser which makes my skin dry like a leaf. Sukin facial moisturizer and night moisturizer disappointing too. no moisture to the skin and skin health looks terrible.

Purchased in August 2019 for $12.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Acne in a bottle

This moisturiser made me break out profusely. I used to have perfect skin. I deserve this for trying to be frugal and getting a cheaper alternative to my usual moisturiser.

Purchased at Priceline.

Dry Skin and Acne!!!

I got this because it was cheap and usually my skin doesn't react this badly to moisturisers. However, this made the skin around my eyes get irritated and rash up. Also got a lot of pimples mainly around my chin and jawline. I'm leaving to go on holiday in a few days and now my skin looks horrible. Really disappointed.

Purchased in August 2019 at Target Australia for $17.00.

Skin TypeOily Skin
Sienna R.

Sienna R.Sydney, NSW

Cheap price

I'm on a budget so when I saw $9.95 for a natural moisturiser, I jumped at the purchase. I guess it's cheap for a reason. The product sort of just sits on top of the skin without sinking into the pores and leaves a greasy feeling on top. For the price, it's an acceptable cream if your tight with the finance.

Purchased for $9.95.

Michelle R

Michelle RDarling Downs, QLD

Causes pimples !

I bought this moisturiser after a beautician recommended it. I used it for a week or so and broke out in pimples everywhere. I am close to 60 and have not had pimples for years.
I will definitely not be using this again. I will return to using the pink Olay moisturiser which moisturises well without causing pimples.

Purchased in October 2016.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lovely moisturiser

My partner and I both use this facial moisturiser. It has the typical Sukin scent, which is slight citrus with musk. It goes on cream and keeps my skin feeling soft and touchable. It does not contain SPF.

Smell
Skin TypeDry Skin

Sunjay Guptar

Sunjay Guptar

Love this moisturiser!

Not oily, absorbs in my skin, made skin so soft, no clogged pores, light pleasant smell, and non greasy! My go-to moisturiser- I apply this twice in the morning before my makeup and once at night before bed, after cleansing. I have seen nothing but good results. I am prone to an oily T-zone but since using this it seems to be helping and oil is more controlled! I’m a big fan of this and other Sukin Skin products and will continue to use. Thank you, Sukin, for your affordable, easy distribution (pump bottles), animal friendly, positive result products.

Purchased in February 2014 at Coles.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeOily Skin

Glorivee Dulman

Glorivee DulmanNorth Queensland, QLD

I regret using this product!!!

It's been a week since i used this product and i can see the result! My face got pimples and red rashes! 101% i do not recommend this product at all! I regret so much why I even bought it!

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $7.00.

TrentApK

TrentApKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible

I bought this and had the worst expert with it. This moisteriser just sat on top of the skin and did nothing. Using a Sukin cleanser as well just dried up my skin completely. It took months to get my skin back to a healthy state. As moisteriser just sat on top of the skin and didn't sink in all I was doing was further drying out my skin every time I washed it. Would never buy again.

Purchased in May 2018 at Chemist Warehouse.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Rianna

RiannaNorth Queensland, QLD

Reaction

My skin is normally really healthy and clear. I bought this thinking it would get rid of some blemishes, I don’t have sensitive skin so figured it wouldn’t hurt to try the product. However after a week of constant use I have broken out in multiple blind pimples, both on my forehead and chin. I also now have a permanent dark spot on my right temple near my eye. Will not be using again

Purchased in June 2019 at Amcal for $15.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes

Aly

AlySydney, NSW

My staple in skin care

I have combination skin (a really oily T zone and dry cheeks, lips). This moisturiser doesn’t bring out excess oils in my skin but works really well to tackle the dry skin on my face.
Best of all, it’s cruelty free!!

Purchased in March 2019 at Terry White Chemists.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Allergic reaction

I now have a dermatitis like rash all over my forehead after two days of use and have to teach a class today and tomorrow. It burns and is unsightly. I will not recommend or continue to use this product.

Purchased in March 2019 for $9.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes

Skin reaction

I have had a skin reaction to cleanser & Moisturiser . I now have a face rash, redness and bruising in corner of the eye socket . I’m not sure which product caused this .

Purchased in March 2019.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin

peta h.Perth, WA

Clogged pore caused pimples

I have found my usually flawless skin, apart from my hormonal period chin pimples once a month, this product has turned my skin to pimples that won't go away scabs in my nose, all blind pimples all around my mouth, chin and forehead. I have just stop and gone back to old sorbelene and after a day my skin is clearing up again. Though still a bit scabby . Not happy at all

Purchased in January 2019.

My skin went so bad

Gutted that this product didn't work for me. Their body lotion is okay but this product caused me awful dark patches to develop on my face. Improved when I stopped use

Lucy B

Lucy Bsydney

this is ok but better alternatives are available

In general not a fan of the signature range, the greens range is great, wish they had a cleanser in the new range

LK2019

LK2019Perth

Nice and light

Lovely product nice and light on skin, doesn’t leave you feeling oily. Great price and lasts a few months. I would repurchase.

Moon

MoonNSW, 2770

Natural, Effective and Affordable

This moisturizer makes your skin hydrating and doesn't have a sticky feeling ..... light in texture... very good quality product which isn't heavy on your pocket... easily available in all drugstores...

Mumma of2

Mumma of2Melbourne

Reaction!

Used this brand on my 4 year old because it was meant to be better for skin rather than the cheaper stuff. Boy was I wrong! Should of stuck to the cheaper brand as within and hour her face was bright red with a rash. Really unimpressed

Jacqui

JacquiAdelaide

Awesome

Love this product so much! So simple but actually works! vegan friendly and Aussie made! it has such a lovely smell and is so creamy to perfect for all skin types

Review collected in partnership with Sukin

Maryum Alvi

Maryum Alviasked

I want to know the texture and color of this moisturizer.. can you please tell me?

Michelle

Michelleasked

I have the moisturiser and it doesn't smell that pleasant - does it have a weird smell - - it is only a new bottle

SezzaMac
SezzaMac

Mine doesn't have a weird smell, it kind of smells like plants or something.

Vicky

Vickyasked

I'm really hesitant to try this because I'm scared it will give me more acne. Has anyone experienced more breakouts after using this product? (I'm a teen)

Stacy
Stacy

Hi Vicky, I'm not a teen but I haven't had any acne from this product and its not really oily. However, if you have acne problem go for oil-free products Like neutrogena.

Mark
Mark

My advice is to STAY AWAY from it. It's packed with chemicals!

peta h.

I have found my usually flawless skin, apart from my hormonal period chin pimples once a month, this product has turned my skin to shit pimples that won't go away scabs in my nose, all blind pimples all around my mouth, chin and forehead. I have just stop and gone back to old sorbelene and after a day my skin is clearing up again. Though still a bit scabby . Not happy at all

Get an answer from our members and Sukin representatives

CategoryMoisturisers