Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser

Sukin Signature Facial Moisturiser

3.4

Severe reaction for my girls 16 and 11 year old. STay away. Myself too.

Without realising it, over time, this was irritating my girls skin to a raw state until finally their skin crashed and had a terrible reaction, causing surface damage to their skin. Rashes broke out and fine lines appeared as cracks as the skin swelled and split. I am beyond devastated for my girls. I also had a severe reaction after having red light therapy and now realise that these products are full of citron oils and sesame seed oils etc. Way too harsh. Please please save your faces and do not use this. I am not sure whether our skin will fully repair and I am truly despondent right now after seeing three dermatologists.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$13.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Yasmin Jade C.

Yasmin Jade C.South East Queensland, QLD

BAD REACTION.

I purchased the Blemish control kit and 1 day after use I woke up with red puffy bags under my eyes that are itchy and extremely sore to touch, on top of this my face has been itchy and feeling incredibly tight all over, I have never had a reaction like this to anything else. BEWARE THIS PRODUCT I DO NOT RECOMMEND!!

Purchased in August 2020 at Coles for A$15.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Anne63

Anne63AU

Terrible bottles...made poorly

Just threw away 2 new bottles of Sukin hand wash...why? The bottles were unusable! There is no way to get the pump working, unless you have 20/20 vision? Seriously poor packaging, and when it comes to this kind of product, the packaging is 50% of the product....after all, what use is a handwash that will not come out of it’s bottle. Used to love this brand...but cheap junk packaging will stop me wasting my money again.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$4.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Kat

KatHobart, TAS

No issues at all

A little of this goes a long way with this product. Skin absorbs it really well. No issues what so ever. Would buy again.
Sukin is an Australian made and owned brand. Accredited Cruelty Free (CCF) and makes efforts in reducing chemicals used in their products. They are owned by BWX Ltd. GMO Free & Vegan Product. Overall a good ethical skincare choice.

Purchased in April 2020.

Causes Irritation No

Allergic reaction: rashes and swollen lips

I have NEVER had an allergic reaction to any face cream. Used this product once in the evening and in the morning. The next day I had incredibly dry skin which started to heat up and become irritated and red. Currently day two and I have rashes all over my body, itchy and dry skin and my face is really red. My skin feels like paper. I think it may be the “nettle extract”? It feels like I rubbed stinging nettle all over my face

Purchased in April 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Krystal

KrystalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dry skin!

My skin has been so dry using this moisturiser - I brought it with me on holidays for a week and I’m 3 days into my holiday and wish I brought something else my skin hurts so badly due to dryness, I’ve applied it twice a day and no difference. The first moisturiser I’ve used that has done this

SezD

SezDPerth, WA

I love this moisturiser!

I purchased about 2 months ago and use daily. Within 2 weeks my skin was noticeably better. I've always had slight hormonal acne and this too has cleared. My skin looks and feels hydrated and soft. I absolutely love the smell and it goes on light and is non greasy. Have used under makeup and just on it's own.

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$8.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Chloe

Chloe

Horrible

Used this and it left my acne worse and also had an horrible reaction to it. My skin was burning. Will never use this product again. Do never use it

Purchased in October 2019.

Kaur D.

Kaur D.

Disappointed

Oh my god! I should have read the reviews beforehand. I purchased Sukin face cleanser which makes my skin dry like a leaf. Sukin facial moisturizer and night moisturizer disappointing too. no moisture to the skin and skin health looks terrible.

Purchased in August 2019 for A$12.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Acne in a bottle

This moisturiser made me break out profusely. I used to have perfect skin. I deserve this for trying to be frugal and getting a cheaper alternative to my usual moisturiser.

Purchased at Priceline.

Dry Skin and Acne!!!

I got this because it was cheap and usually my skin doesn't react this badly to moisturisers. However, this made the skin around my eyes get irritated and rash up. Also got a lot of pimples mainly around my chin and jawline. I'm leaving to go on holiday in a few days and now my skin looks horrible. Really disappointed.

Purchased in August 2019 at Target Australia for A$17.00.

Skin TypeOily Skin
Sienna R.

Sienna R.Sydney, NSW

Cheap price

I'm on a budget so when I saw $9.95 for a natural moisturiser, I jumped at the purchase. I guess it's cheap for a reason. The product sort of just sits on top of the skin without sinking into the pores and leaves a greasy feeling on top. For the price, it's an acceptable cream if your tight with the finance.

Purchased for A$9.95.

Michelle R

Michelle RDarling Downs, QLD

Causes pimples !

I bought this moisturiser after a beautician recommended it. I used it for a week or so and broke out in pimples everywhere. I am close to 60 and have not had pimples for years.
I will definitely not be using this again. I will return to using the pink Olay moisturiser which moisturises well without causing pimples.

Purchased in October 2016.

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lovely moisturiser

My partner and I both use this facial moisturiser. It has the typical Sukin scent, which is slight citrus with musk. It goes on cream and keeps my skin feeling soft and touchable. It does not contain SPF.

Smell
Skin TypeDry Skin
Sunjay Guptar

Sunjay Guptar

Love this moisturiser!

Not oily, absorbs in my skin, made skin so soft, no clogged pores, light pleasant smell, and non greasy! My go-to moisturiser- I apply this twice in the morning before my makeup and once at night before bed, after cleansing. I have seen nothing but good results. I am prone to an oily T-zone but since using this it seems to be helping and oil is more controlled! I’m a big fan of this and other Sukin Skin products and will continue to use. Thank you, Sukin, for your affordable, easy distribution (pump bottles), animal friendly, positive result products.

Purchased in February 2014 at Coles.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeOily Skin

Glorivee Dulman

Glorivee DulmanNorth Queensland, QLD

I regret using this product!!!

It's been a week since i used this product and i can see the result! My face got pimples and red rashes! 101% i do not recommend this product at all! I regret so much why I even bought it!

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$7.00.

TrentApK

TrentApKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible

I bought this and had the worst expert with it. This moisteriser just sat on top of the skin and did nothing. Using a Sukin cleanser as well just dried up my skin completely. It took months to get my skin back to a healthy state. As moisteriser just sat on top of the skin and didn't sink in all I was doing was further drying out my skin every time I washed it. Would never buy again.

Purchased in May 2018 at Chemist Warehouse.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Rianna

RiannaNorth Queensland, QLD

Reaction

My skin is normally really healthy and clear. I bought this thinking it would get rid of some blemishes, I don’t have sensitive skin so figured it wouldn’t hurt to try the product. However after a week of constant use I have broken out in multiple blind pimples, both on my forehead and chin. I also now have a permanent dark spot on my right temple near my eye. Will not be using again

Purchased in June 2019 at Amcal for A$15.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Aly

AlySydney, NSW

My staple in skin care

I have combination skin (a really oily T zone and dry cheeks, lips). This moisturiser doesn’t bring out excess oils in my skin but works really well to tackle the dry skin on my face.
Best of all, it’s cruelty free!!

Purchased in March 2019 at Terry White Chemists.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No

Allergic reaction

I now have a dermatitis like rash all over my forehead after two days of use and have to teach a class today and tomorrow. It burns and is unsightly. I will not recommend or continue to use this product.

Purchased in March 2019 for A$9.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes