Sukin Foaming Facial Cleanser

Sukin Foaming Facial Cleanser

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Reaction

My skin is normally really healthy and clear. I bought this thinking it would get rid of some blemishes, I don’t have sensitive skin so figured it wouldn’t hurt to try the product. However after a week of constant use I have broken out in multiple blind pimples, both on my forehead and chin. I also now have a permanent dark spot on my right temple near my eye. Will not be using again

Purchased in June 2019 at Amcal for $15.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeNormal Skin

the best cleanser on the market

I can't tell you how much I love Sukin products. This cleanser is fantastic. I use it twice daily morning and night, it leaves my skin clean and soft without drying it out. No nasties and all PETA friendly too. Awesome stuff

Purchased in March 2019 for $7.95.

Ease of Application
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Smells amazing and leaves skin amazing

After trying facial cleanses and looking for a non-harsh cleanse that wouldn't dry out my skin I came across this product. It is great for cleaning off the days dirt and feeling skin soft and smooth, this product did also help with some of my acne.

One of the best products

This is one of the best products offered by sukin

pros
* keeps my random breakout under control
* very soft on skin
* leaves skin all balanced to apply make up on

Cons:
Not travel friendly

Light on the skin

I was over paying huge amounts of money for skin care products and not really seeing amazing results. I had a go of Skin Foaming Facial CLEANSER and I find it great, to my surprise. I wouldn't really say it foams but it is light and I like it on my skin. I find it cheap, gentle on my skin and now I use it all the time.

Cleared my acne and stopped my face from getting oily!

I was using another cleanser trying to get my acne down to a minimum as a teen. I researched Sukin and it sounded great I've been using it for about 2 weeks now and my face is more clear having hardly any pimples and giving me a healthy glow I love. I look forward to the morning and evening just so I can wash my face.

This definitely the last Sukin product I will buy

I had tried Sukin products before, with mixed feelings. So I thought I would try this Foaming Facial Cleanser. It went on quite smoothly, but after a few hours my skin began itching uncomfortably. I couldn't stand the discomfit so I washed the residue off and soon after it stopped itching. This is the second time a Sukin "skin care" product has had a bad effect on my skin. I am now searching online for something more natural.

Love it!

Love this product! It cleared my blocked pores straight away and didn’t irritate my sensitive skin. Highly recommend. I also use the super green scrub and moisturizer which are great!

Mmmmeh

I found my skin feeling dry and flaky after using it for just a couple of days. I suppose the all natural and oh so affordable solution was indeed too good to be true.
What bothers me most though, is that it smells and feels exactly like the shampoo, which I’m told smells exactly like the body wash. It would be really awful if we were all buying the same ol concoction in different packages :(

Feels too much like Soap

it wasn,t what i expected i don,t like using soap on my face,so it has,nt been my favourite product by sukin, maybe it,s ok for other people. guess i will have to try something else.

In love. The only thing that fixed my acne

This will sound weird. I tried so many products to fix my skin, acupuncture, proactive, vitamin a cream, medications, the pill. I credit my good skin to sukin. Been using all their products for about a year and I hardly ever get pimples now. I'm
25 now only stopped getting pimples about two years ago. Not sure if it's that I have grown out of it or the skin products. I notice if I use a different store products e.g. If I'm away and forget sukin or run out my skin goes bad. Will never stop using jt

Left my skin feeling irritated and uncomfortable

This facial cleanser left my skin feeling very sore after use. I have personally never had this experience with any other brand. I suspect some very harsh and toxic chemicals are used to make this cleanser, but no way to know without a lab test.

My Go To Everyday Cleanser

I love this cleanser - it's affordable, can be purchased from chemists (and now even Coles) and has convenient packaging for ease of use. I honestly find it hard to justify my expensive skincare (which I still purchase from time to time as I love the luxe feel of such things) when there is something available that is just as good.

This cleans the face well and removes make up. It has a pleasant sweet smell reminiscent of cakes, or something equally delicious. I have re-purchased countless times and will continue to do so.

Cleans and shrinks pores

This cleanser is by far the best I have used.. comparing to others such as Dior, Estée Lauder, landcome and skin drs. This is the only cleanser which actually cleans out my pores and leaves skin extremely clean. The charcoal cleanser is also fantastic. Such a brilliant price and a little goes a long way. Also takes off waterproof mascara.

Gentle but effective

This product is great for most skin types and I love how it is all natural. It cleans without irritating and doesn't dry out my skin. Smells nice and you get a decent amount in the bottle.

Great for oily skin!!

This product is great for those who have oily or combination skin (maybe more on the oily side). I have combination skin, being that my forehead and nose gets very oily and the other parts of my face are normal. This helps with the feel of oil on the skin and is gentle on skin. Would recommend.

Lovely cleanser

A great cleanser that removes makeup and cleanses your face without it feeling stripped or dry afterwards. Has a nice scent and good to know there's not parabens or nasty stuff included in the ingredients.

A very gentle facial clenser, not too harsh

I have only been using the facial clenser for a shorter amount of time but am happy to say it has been the only facial clenser i have used that has not made my dry skin any worse and has simply just cleansed it. It seems to be doing a good job as a day to day clenser and am overall happy with it.

Love this!

I use this products all the time! It is very very reasonably priced and works really well. I Love how it foams up. Means you don't actually use as much product as you would with a liquid; therefore it lasts a lot longer. I bought a bottle about 3 months ago and haven't even used a quarter of it yet :)

Caused breakouts

Ran out of my expensive cleanser and purchased this to get me through and appeared very gentle given it's vegan etc.... DISASTER, caused my skin to break out which is not normal for me. Defiantly would not recommend and will not purchase EVER again!