Sukin Moisture Restoring Night Cream

Sukin Moisture Restoring Night Cream

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

rbodsworth

rbodsworthNortheast, VIC

Settled down out-of-control eczema immediately

Review for Skin Calming Night Cream not the moisturizing one (my mistake). Have had a bad run with the eczema on my face, not able to get it under control with hydrocortisone cream and antihistamines. This calmed everything down immediately.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Tokijin

TokijinSydney, NSW

Screwed my skin over

I bought this because there was a sale at chemist warehouse. I assumed my skin would be fine because it said it was for all skin types but boy was I wrong. Over the past few weeks, my usually flawless skin was covered in red patches and small pimples all over cheeks. My eyelid skin thinned out and darkened and I kept being constantly questioned by others if I have been sleeping enough or if i was sick.....,, but anyways don't get this if your skin type is dry or you'll probably suffer the same fate as I did.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeDry Skin
Just Me

Just MeWestern Australia

Better than most

It’s nice and thick and smells nice. Like all moisturisers though, it clogs my pores and makes me break out. Oh well, It’s not wasted. I use it around my eyes, neck and lips. Works fantastically there. I use the hydrating mist spray for the rest of my face.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Online for $10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Vic

VicSydney

Good

Sukin night cream is so good it makes my face so fresh and filled with moisture. My skin is quite dry and dull however once I use this product my skin has changed and is more brighter and clean.

Amanda

AmandaBARRIE

I love this moisturizer

SKoi

SKoiSydney

Okay not too revolutionary

I was a Clinique Moisteriser person for past 3 year and was looking for affordable alternative in market. Since I have a dry skin, i cannot compromise and guess diffcult to satisfy. I have been using sukin moisture day/ night and I feel nice and soft throughout. It obivously does not change the texture of my skin but I have not experienced any allergies, oilyness or any sideeffect. I guess this is a good alternative. Happy with the cream texture and smell. I will buy this again.

Kate

KateBrisbane

I hope I NEVER make this mistake again . .!

My whole face broke out into an ugly rash after sleeping with this stuff on my face all night. I have NEVER had this sort of reaction from any other night moisturizer. Horrific rash now from ear to ear that looks like acne. At first I thought it was an allergic reaction but after consulting with my GP, he said it's more than likely the heavy chemical content of the cream. as I have no known allergies . . .except unnatural chemicals

Allergies!

Every time I used this cream I would wake up in the middle of the night and start coughing prefusly! No idea what was in it, that caused such a reaction in my chest. Had to use a puffer. Don’t get me wrong though, my skin felt amazing.

Maddison J

Maddison JAU

Can’t not use it everyday now!

This is my first week using this product, and now I won’t ever not use it. Leaves your skin nourished and moisturised overnight, I love it! Will be definitely sticking to it!

Love it!

It is nice and smooth. I tried other natural creams claiming natural / organic but clogged my skin!
With this one my skin glows naturally. no clogs or anything. I like the fact that It has natural and organic ingredients too. It is my 3rd sukin face cream. Still love it.

RosaWallis

RosaWallisVIC, 3030

Great Cream but sticky on hot days

Its a great cream works as its suppose to. Overall I am happy with it except its a bit sticky on hot nights(spl with if you sit lose to heater in winters). I will recommend it.

Wasted my money on this product

Bought this night cream for my wife yesterday and it went on well. One hour later her shin came up in red irritation & rashes. She couldn't sleep all night. She was so upset with me for buying it, when she had originally wanted a natural moisturising cream instead. I won't make this mistake again too soon. Almost cost me my marriage.

Lin

Linhazlet

I used this nightly and in the morning my skin looks and feels great. It is non greasy and absorbs readily into my skin. I make sure I have a cleansed face with toner and then in the a.m. I just rinse my face and add the day cream. No animal testing is what got me going on Suskin products. The price is right too and better than off the drugstore shelf products.

Dissatisfied

Dissatisfied

Mediocre

Very average product. Not sure if it worthy of rave reviews, but there are many other good products to choose from, besides Sukin. Try some of them out and compare..

Rachy

Rachy

Love it

The texture is just amazing, and leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated. I'm so happy with this product, and get it all the time now! It's not greasy so sometimes I use it during the day as well. Gentle fragrance.

Wendy

WendyAdelaide

Great cream

I really love that sukin night cream is made in Australia and is cruelty free. I have noticed a huge improvement in my skin. It has a really nice smell and is easy to apply .I have been using Sukin night cream for a few years and love it.i also use Sukin day cream and rosehip oil . Sukin night cream is not expensive and is a really great product .I have tried many creams and have always come up in a rash and never used a full jar . With Sukin have never had a rash .I will use Sukin night cream during the day if I run out of day cream. Love Sukin night cream

ValSouthwest, VIC

Fabulous Product - Love It

I bought Sukin Calming Night Cream for Sensitive Skin two weeks ago and I was so happy with the product I went out and bought the Day Cream to match. Being made in Australia and using all natural products appealed to me, not to mention the very reasonable price. My skin has improved immensely in the two weeks I have been using this cream so I think I will be using it for quite some time to come.

Love this cream. I stock up whenever I am in Australia.

I find it light and not greasy but with staying power. It is more effective than many more expensive products They have a nice day moisturizer as well. I like to use it with their rosehip oil for added skin benefits.

Jacintha

JacinthaMelbourne

The reviews are true! Makes your skin soft.

My skin fell into this cycle where it was dry all the time. All of my usual skin care didn't seem to work so gave this a try after not wanting to spend sixty dollars plus on the high end facial moisturisers. This was less than twenty bucks. After two times, my skin is noticeably softer. Good price and great results. Smells great, too. Wish I'd tried it sooner.

emiliak

emiliakIllawarra, NSW

The best moisturiser to date!

Love this moisturiser, i used a cetaphil moisturiser before this and noticed that it was giving me burning sensations on my face and now sukin is my favourite brand!
It is non sticky, easily absorbed and super hydrating at the same time. Love it. Definitely repurchasing.

Abby m

Abby masked

Is it non-comedogenic?

Val

Thank you for your question. I have no idea. They are an Australian company so maybe you could contact them on 1300 858 898 or info@sukinorganics.com. I'm sure they will be able to help you.

brianasked

Howdy - I bought the sukin skincare washing liquids and found that they weren't good for my dermatitis / are the sukin creams more likely to help better than the washes?

Nicky
Nicky

Sukin have a Dermasukin range which is specifically for people with sensitive skin, maybe check some reviews on these products as there may be people with similar skin that may give you some feedback :)

Ok thanks - cheers

Rex.Reba.Patch
Rex.Reba.Patch

Hi Brian, apologies for the late response. (This notification made it to my junk mail).....
I agree re trying the durma range. I love sukin's body wash but alternate it with Natural Instincts & Natures Organics brands to help with price & managing specials.

Another night cream I use and love is Australian Organic night cream that I slather on over the same branded rose hip oil. I hope you get a good solution. I've noticed an improvement after the rose hip oil and sukin's combo!

Ancila

Ancilaasked

What age should use sukin night cream

Daranee
Daranee

Any age!! I'm 22 with combination skin! The whole range is great for anyone with combination through to dry and sensitive skins. A good night cream is imperative to skin cell renewal overnight! Hope this helps! :)

Poppyt
Poppyt

I'm 64 and have just started using this night cream and love the texture, smell and the lasting ability of the product.

brian

Yeah I agree with the other answers / any age is probably suitable to use the skincare products

Get an answer from our members and Sukin representatives