Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream

Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream

4.2

Dani

DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not ideal for sensitive skin

Very disappointed with this product. I have somewhat sensitive skin and this product within 3 days of use made me break out. My skin became oily in some areas, dry and flaky in others, irritated and itchy. As soon as I went back to my regular chemist brand moisturiser everything started to calm down and go back to normal. I wouldn't recommend this product it you're acne prone and or have sensitive dry skin.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for A$11.99.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Amanda L.

Amanda L.South East Queensland, QLD

My skin reacted badly to this

My skin didnt react well to this creme. Became sore, red and flaky. Looked like I have eczema .. which I don't. Was the only product I was using. Skin improved when I stopped using creme.

Purchased in January 2020.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Suzaana Watts

Suzaana WattsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will be buying again

I chop and change skin care a fair bit, but I have finished a tub of this and will be getting it again 100%

I have always had issues with oily skin and this has helped (after using it for weeks) plumped up my skin and leveled out excess oil production - unexpected bonus.

Love the smell and the way my face feels after I put it on, and when I wake up in the morning.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeOily Skin
Moisturisers

Find out how Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream compares to other Moisturisers

Aud R.

Aud R.Far North Queensland, QLD

Smells like sea salt spa treatment

I love the smell it's gorgeous, also the cream is really balmy and leaves the skin feeling cushioned and soft with no sticky or greasy feel . Great value for money

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for A$12.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Useless even after using for 3 weeks!

I purchased your Restorative Night Cream from Chemist Warehouse 3 weeks ago and have been using in every night, also in the morning! Because I have a wrinkle on my left cheek, and it has not improved it, even though it says it will work in 14 days!

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
rbodsworth

rbodsworthNortheast, VIC

Settled down out-of-control eczema immediately

Review for Skin Calming Night Cream not the moisturizing one (my mistake). Have had a bad run with the eczema on my face, not able to get it under control with hydrocortisone cream and antihistamines. This calmed everything down immediately.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Tokijin

TokijinSydney, NSW

Screwed my skin over

I bought this because there was a sale at chemist warehouse. I assumed my skin would be fine because it said it was for all skin types but boy was I wrong. Over the past few weeks, my usually flawless skin was covered in red patches and small pimples all over cheeks. My eyelid skin thinned out and darkened and I kept being constantly questioned by others if I have been sleeping enough or if i was sick.....,, but anyways don't get this if your skin type is dry or you'll probably suffer the same fate as I did.

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for A$10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Skin TypeDry Skin
Just Me

Just MeWestern Australia

Better than most

It’s nice and thick and smells nice. Like all moisturisers though, it clogs my pores and makes me break out. Oh well, It’s not wasted. I use it around my eyes, neck and lips. Works fantastically there. I use the hydrating mist spray for the rest of my face.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Online for A$10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Vic

VicSydney

Good

Sukin night cream is so good it makes my face so fresh and filled with moisture. My skin is quite dry and dull however once I use this product my skin has changed and is more brighter and clean.

Amanda

AmandaBARRIE

I love this moisturizer

SKoi

SKoiSydney

Okay not too revolutionary

I was a Clinique Moisteriser person for past 3 year and was looking for affordable alternative in market. Since I have a dry skin, i cannot compromise and guess diffcult to satisfy. I have been using sukin moisture day/ night and I feel nice and soft throughout. It obivously does not change the texture of my skin but I have not experienced any allergies, oilyness or any sideeffect. I guess this is a good alternative. Happy with the cream texture and smell. I will buy this again.

Kate

KateBrisbane

I hope I NEVER make this mistake again . .!

My whole face broke out into an ugly rash after sleeping with this stuff on my face all night. I have NEVER had this sort of reaction from any other night moisturizer. Horrific rash now from ear to ear that looks like acne. At first I thought it was an allergic reaction but after consulting with my GP, he said it's more than likely the heavy chemical content of the cream. as I have no known allergies . . .except unnatural chemicals

Allergies!

Every time I used this cream I would wake up in the middle of the night and start coughing prefusly! No idea what was in it, that caused such a reaction in my chest. Had to use a puffer. Don’t get me wrong though, my skin felt amazing.

Maddison J

Maddison JAU

Can’t not use it everyday now!

This is my first week using this product, and now I won’t ever not use it. Leaves your skin nourished and moisturised overnight, I love it! Will be definitely sticking to it!

Love it!

It is nice and smooth. I tried other natural creams claiming natural / organic but clogged my skin!
With this one my skin glows naturally. no clogs or anything. I like the fact that It has natural and organic ingredients too. It is my 3rd sukin face cream. Still love it.

RosaWallis

RosaWallisVIC, 3030

Great Cream but sticky on hot days

Its a great cream works as its suppose to. Overall I am happy with it except its a bit sticky on hot nights(spl with if you sit lose to heater in winters). I will recommend it.

Wasted my money on this product

Bought this night cream for my wife yesterday and it went on well. One hour later her shin came up in red irritation & rashes. She couldn't sleep all night. She was so upset with me for buying it, when she had originally wanted a natural moisturising cream instead. I won't make this mistake again too soon. Almost cost me my marriage.

Lin

Linhazlet

I used this nightly and in the morning my skin looks and feels great. It is non greasy and absorbs readily into my skin. I make sure I have a cleansed face with toner and then in the a.m. I just rinse my face and add the day cream. No animal testing is what got me going on Suskin products. The price is right too and better than off the drugstore shelf products.

Dissatisfied

Dissatisfied

Mediocre

Very average product. Not sure if it worthy of rave reviews, but there are many other good products to choose from, besides Sukin. Try some of them out and compare..

Rachy

Rachy

Love it

The texture is just amazing, and leaves your skin feeling healthy and hydrated. I'm so happy with this product, and get it all the time now! It's not greasy so sometimes I use it during the day as well. Gentle fragrance.

vicki

vickiasked

can i use this cream on Rosacea

Abby m

Abby masked

Is it non-comedogenic?

Val
Val

Thank you for your question. I have no idea. They are an Australian company so maybe you could contact them on 1300 858 898 or info@sukinorganics.com. I'm sure they will be able to help you.

brianasked

Howdy - I bought the sukin skincare washing liquids and found that they weren't good for my dermatitis / are the sukin creams more likely to help better than the washes?

Nicky
Nicky

Sukin have a Dermasukin range which is specifically for people with sensitive skin, maybe check some reviews on these products as there may be people with similar skin that may give you some feedback :)

Ok thanks - cheers

Rex.Reba.Patch
Rex.Reba.Patch

Hi Brian, apologies for the late response. (This notification made it to my junk mail).....
I agree re trying the durma range. I love sukin's body wash but alternate it with Natural Instincts & Natures Organics brands to help with price & managing specials.

Another night cream I use and love is Australian Organic night cream that I slather on over the same branded rose hip oil. I hope you get a good solution. I've noticed an improvement after the rose hip oil and sukin's combo!