Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream

Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream

See the Best Moisturisers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sukin

I have been trying this product for a week, it really makes your skin very soft and attractive.

After I used it, my skin felt so soft and it made me look attractive.
I did not have any adverse reaction to my skin.
The product helped to eliminate scars.

Purchased for $20.

Chiu
ChiuSydney, NSW

It doesn't get absorbed to my skin

I love natural skin care and have tried a few brands. Sukin is by far my least favourite. This cream seems to just stay on the top layer of my skin and not absorbed. Only used a few times and it's sitting there collecting dust.

Purchased in at OzSale for $29.

Natalie M.
Natalie M.Illawarra, NSW

Moisture restoring night cream

Started using this night cream & the foaming facial cleanser 4 days ago. So far I am very pleased, being over sixty I have tried many products & this one gives me a nice even moisture all over my face. Great value for money. Looking forward to trying more products in this range.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse.

Tile
TileCentral West

Started Off Great, now I'm unable to use it

I bought this restoring night cream with the hope that it wouldn't make my skin get dry & flaky. Boy, was I wrong! Within a few weeks of using it regularly, I noticed dry, flaky patches developing on my cheeks, between my eyebrows & forehead. I ceased using it immediately & went back to using the other night moisturiser I felt comfortable using. Within a few nights, my skin was back to normal. I won't be using this product from Sukin ever again after the damage it caused.

I don't recommend this product for anyone who has dry, sensitive skin.

Purchased in at Coles.

• Incentivised Review No
Moisturisers

Find out how Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream compares to other Moisturisers

Jane H.
Jane H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So good!

Light, lovely smell and made my skin feel amazing after using it for a few days. Absolutely love this product especially after a day outside in Australian heat. Highly recommended

Purchased in at Coles for $12.

Alev
AlevSydney, NSW

Didn’t work for me

I purchased the line for dry and sensitive skin, although the products have a nice afterfeel, putting them on left my skin with a little burning sensation and gave me pimples on my cheeks and forehead. I stopped using them and the redness and pimples are gone.

Purchased in at iHerb for $30.

Lola_the_Oodle
Lola_the_OodleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointed

I've used this night moisturiser for about a month now on my sensitive dry skin, I'm in my late 50s and was looking for a change. Initially I thought I'd found a great replacement but after continued use my skin started to break out really badly and looked very irratated and red. I wouldn't recommend this moisturiser if you have sensitive skin. I'm going back to Dr Spiller Vitamin A night cream.

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets for $13.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life
Ria S.
Ria S.Darwin, NT

I am happy with this product

I love using this product as a part of my night time skin care routine. It does not feel greasy at all and it takes no time to be absorbed!

Kezza Kat
Kezza KatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Caused Terrible Headache

Neeko
NeekoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great night cream

I've been using this on and off for the past few years, I always find my skin to be moisturised and healthy looking the morning after using, a little goes a long way. I have combination skin and haven't had any problems, you can get this product half price on sale at Chemist Warehouse pretty often. Also Australian brand, ethical and eco friendly choice. Packaging is a amber glass jar which feels luxurious and can be up-cycled to a nice little tub.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse.

Kat
KatHobart, TAS

Happy Customer

I admit this is my first night cream. Using the facial moisturiser for a bit now and enjoying the feeling on my skin I stuck with Sukin and am so far not disappointed. Like the moisturiser the skin absorbs it really well, (a little longer than the moisturiser) and skin is left with a nice hydrated feeling, not greasy, and you only need a small amount to cover the facial area. Again, good brand for those looking for ethical options. Aussie made & owned

Purchased in at Kmart.

Dani
DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not ideal for sensitive skin

Very disappointed with this product. I have somewhat sensitive skin and this product within 3 days of use made me break out. My skin became oily in some areas, dry and flaky in others, irritated and itchy. As soon as I went back to my regular chemist brand moisturiser everything started to calm down and go back to normal. I wouldn't recommend this product it you're acne prone and or have sensitive dry skin.

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $11.99.

Amanda L.
Amanda L.South East Queensland, QLD

My skin reacted badly to this

My skin didnt react well to this creme. Became sore, red and flaky. Looked like I have eczema .. which I don't. Was the only product I was using. Skin improved when I stopped using creme.

Suzaana Watts
Suzaana WattsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will be buying again

I chop and change skin care a fair bit, but I have finished a tub of this and will be getting it again 100%

I have always had issues with oily skin and this has helped (after using it for weeks) plumped up my skin and leveled out excess oil production - unexpected bonus.

Love the smell and the way my face feels after I put it on, and when I wake up in the morning.

Purchased in at Woolworths.

Aud R.
Aud R.Far North Queensland, QLD

Smells like sea salt spa treatment

I love the smell it's gorgeous, also the cream is really balmy and leaves the skin feeling cushioned and soft with no sticky or greasy feel . Great value for money

Purchased in at Coles for $12.