Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream

Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream

Brand Manager for Sukin? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Natalie M.
Natalie M.Illawarra, NSW

Moisture restoring night cream

Started using this night cream & the foaming facial cleanser 4 days ago. So far I am very pleased, being over sixty I have tried many products & this one gives me a nice even moisture all over my face. Great value for money. Looking forward to trying more products in this range.

Purchased in April 2021 at Chemist Warehouse.

Tile
TileCentral West

Started Off Great, now I'm unable to use it

I bought this restoring night cream with the hope that it wouldn't make my skin get dry & flaky. Boy, was I wrong! Within a few weeks of using it regularly, I noticed dry, flaky patches developing on my cheeks, between my eyebrows & forehead. I ceased using it immediately & went back to using the other night moisturiser I felt comfortable using. Within a few nights, my skin was back to normal. I won't be using this product from Sukin ever again after the damage it caused.

I don't recommend this product for anyone who has dry, sensitive skin.

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles.

Jane H.
Jane H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So good!

Light, lovely smell and made my skin feel amazing after using it for a few days. Absolutely love this product especially after a day outside in Australian heat. Highly recommended

Purchased in November 2020 at Coles for $12.00.

Moisturisers

Find out how Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream compares to other Moisturisers

Alev
AlevSydney, NSW

Didn’t work for me

I purchased the line for dry and sensitive skin, although the products have a nice afterfeel, putting them on left my skin with a little burning sensation and gave me pimples on my cheeks and forehead. I stopped using them and the redness and pimples are gone.

Purchased in October 2020 at iHerb for $30.00.

Lola_the_Oodle
Lola_the_OodleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointed

I've used this night moisturiser for about a month now on my sensitive dry skin, I'm in my late 50s and was looking for a change. Initially I thought I'd found a great replacement but after continued use my skin started to break out really badly and looked very irratated and red. I wouldn't recommend this moisturiser if you have sensitive skin. I'm going back to Dr Spiller Vitamin A night cream.

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for $13.00.

Ease of Application

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
Ria S.
Ria S.Darwin, NT

I am happy with this product

I love using this product as a part of my night time skin care routine. It does not feel greasy at all and it takes no time to be absorbed!

Purchased in September 2020.

Kezza Kat
Kezza KatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Caused Terrible Headache

Purchased in December 2019.

Neeko
NeekoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great night cream

I've been using this on and off for the past few years, I always find my skin to be moisturised and healthy looking the morning after using, a little goes a long way. I have combination skin and haven't had any problems, you can get this product half price on sale at Chemist Warehouse pretty often. Also Australian brand, ethical and eco friendly choice. Packaging is a amber glass jar which feels luxurious and can be up-cycled to a nice little tub.

Purchased in April 2020 at Chemist Warehouse.

Kat
KatHobart, TAS

Happy Customer

I admit this is my first night cream. Using the facial moisturiser for a bit now and enjoying the feeling on my skin I stuck with Sukin and am so far not disappointed. Like the moisturiser the skin absorbs it really well, (a little longer than the moisturiser) and skin is left with a nice hydrated feeling, not greasy, and you only need a small amount to cover the facial area. Again, good brand for those looking for ethical options. Aussie made & owned

Purchased in May 2020 at Kmart.

Dani
DaniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not ideal for sensitive skin

Very disappointed with this product. I have somewhat sensitive skin and this product within 3 days of use made me break out. My skin became oily in some areas, dry and flaky in others, irritated and itchy. As soon as I went back to my regular chemist brand moisturiser everything started to calm down and go back to normal. I wouldn't recommend this product it you're acne prone and or have sensitive dry skin.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $11.99.

Amanda L.
Amanda L.South East Queensland, QLD

My skin reacted badly to this

My skin didnt react well to this creme. Became sore, red and flaky. Looked like I have eczema .. which I don't. Was the only product I was using. Skin improved when I stopped using creme.

Purchased in January 2020.

Suzaana Watts
Suzaana WattsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will be buying again

I chop and change skin care a fair bit, but I have finished a tub of this and will be getting it again 100%

I have always had issues with oily skin and this has helped (after using it for weeks) plumped up my skin and leveled out excess oil production - unexpected bonus.

Love the smell and the way my face feels after I put it on, and when I wake up in the morning.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths.

Aud R.
Aud R.Far North Queensland, QLD

Smells like sea salt spa treatment

I love the smell it's gorgeous, also the cream is really balmy and leaves the skin feeling cushioned and soft with no sticky or greasy feel . Great value for money

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $12.00.

Ease of Application

Useless even after using for 3 weeks!

I purchased your Restorative Night Cream from Chemist Warehouse 3 weeks ago and have been using in every night, also in the morning! Because I have a wrinkle on my left cheek, and it has not improved it, even though it says it will work in 14 days!

Purchased in December 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $10.00.

Ease of Application
Smell

Other Moisturisers

rbodsworth
rbodsworthNortheast, VIC

Settled down out-of-control eczema immediately

Review for Skin Calming Night Cream not the moisturizing one (my mistake). Have had a bad run with the eczema on my face, not able to get it under control with hydrocortisone cream and antihistamines. This calmed everything down immediately.

Purchased in August 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Read more reviews - page 2

vicki
vickiasked

can i use this cream on Rosacea

Abby m
Abby masked

Is it non-comedogenic?

Val
Val

Thank you for your question. I have no idea. They are an Australian company so maybe you could contact them on 1300 858 898 or info@sukinorganics.com. I'm sure they will be able to help you.

brianasked

Howdy - I bought the sukin skincare washing liquids and found that they weren't good for my dermatitis / are the sukin creams more likely to help better than the washes?

Nicky
Nicky

Sukin have a Dermasukin range which is specifically for people with sensitive skin, maybe check some reviews on these products as there may be people with similar skin that may give you some feedback :)

Ok thanks - cheers

Rex.Reba.Patch
Rex.Reba.Patch

Hi Brian, apologies for the late response. (This notification made it to my junk mail).....
I agree re trying the durma range. I love sukin's body wash but alternate it with Natural Instincts & Natures Organics brands to help with price & managing specials.

Another night cream I use and love is Australian Organic night cream that I slather on over the same branded rose hip oil. I hope you get a good solution. I've noticed an improvement after the rose hip oil and sukin's combo!

See all Sukin Signature Moisture Restoring Night Cream questions