Sun Palm Transport

Sun Palm Transport

1.8

Bruno T.

Bruno T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Never turned up to pick us up this morning!

Never turned up to pick us up this morning, booked a transfer on Aug 1 to Cairns Airport with 2 baby seats for our kids. Never showed up so we had to scramble to get a taxi and uber. Kids were forced to go unsecured in the back.

Now to raise a charge back with our bank for our money! Terrible way to end a great week in paradise!

Jumped onto Google to find a number to call them on and a review posted 20hrs ago states the person had the same thing happen to them but were told by the airport bookings desk they had gone into LIQUIDATION! Damn what a mess

Don’t use Sun Palm!!!

Horrible travel experience, sitting in a late, but surprisingly over crowded sweaty bus with that fresh ‘oldman’ Pungent aroma... van too old for air conditioning and rear window opening technology, driver too old to open front window technology... should have walked my family of fours luggage to the resort...

Ran a red light

The vehicle and service was fair on my trip from the airport to the city with the driver under instruction on the day. The traffic was light but he ran a red light through a right turn at an intersection despite ample time to stop. I only hope the instructor waited for an opportune time to reprimand (or fail) the driver. Not in a hurry to book services again if this is the standard. Ironically, I intended to just email them but their website is all about sales and even the ‘contact us’ page is just for bookings. Customer focus?

lizziemac

lizziemacAU

Took me to the airport

I booked my seat by phone the night before my early evening flight.
    When I arrived at designated bus stop 30 minutes early, I didn't realise the van was already there waiting for me.
    I later approached the van and discovered I was the only passenger, so we proceeded to the airport.

Megan

MeganTerrigal, nsw

Avoid them

Shuttles run infrequently - don’t believe what they say on website and staff were so rude! There are other similarly priced options to choose from. Waiting over 90 min for a service.

unhappy

unhappymelbourne

horrible

24hour international flight was delayed so missed transfer time . they were happy to cancel the booking at No refund or make us wait 1.5 hours for pickup after being delayed with no food or clothing at the airport .did not help that the stupid airline deliberately delayed our baggage for 2 days .

do not use their services !!!!

Emma at Sun Palm

Disatisfied

Disatisfied

Do not use

The shuttle was late. The customer service appalling. The driver was reading while on the freeway. You don't need to use this terrible service when you can uber for the same price.

I wonder where these people come from who complain

I used this service march 2017, they were on time, helpful and I guess why they get bad reviews people expect too much and things can change. The service is what I expected.

Ticket counter not helpful

I was trying to find my way from the airport into the city. the lady at at counter didn't suggest a lift to the next public bus stop for 4aud instead gave me a 16aud bus ticket with a bus completely operated by sun palm. After I found out that there was also a fare to the next bus stop on the cairns airport website the lady replied: 'you did not ask for this'. Super helpful!
    So if you are on a budget remember to ask for a ticket to the public transport bus for about 4aud.

Doing airport shuttles a diservice.

I booked in the airport. The driver could be bothered to make his way from the back of the bus to the front. He asked which hotel I was staying at. Passengers were dropped off anywhere. I was dropped on the opposite side of the dual carriageway. Told to walk across the lanes of traffic. This was not what I would call a transfer, more like a dumping. The previous passenger was dumped on a different street. Then told to walk on to a different street for her hotel.

Nacho

NachoBrisbane

Worst Company Ever

Awful service. They was supposed to pick me up at 4:10 am because I have a plane to catch. I waited almost 30 mins and they didn't arrived. At the end I have to catch a taxi because I was going lose my flight. Please don't book with them if you don't want to be late.

Sanjeev koirala

Sanjeev koirala

One star is too much

i booked a ticket to cairns airport from port Douglas with this shuttle bus early in the morning in December 2013. I woke up at 5 am because bus was scheduled around 6:15. I had shower and waited until 7 am then I rang office no one answered the phone.i went port Douglas with very limited budget. I even did not have $100!with me then I had to burrow $200 with my friends as a taxi fare and left port Douglas. One of the worst situation I have ever faced.

Allison m

Allison mPalm cove

Don't use

Need some serious competition to force this company to be professional
    Unflexable , times/ gaps between busses too long ie 2 hours , was booked on the 630 pm bus but arrived early but staff would not allow me to catch the 430 pm bus despite it being there and having room on it , when after waiting 2 hours my bus came it waited over 30 mins for passengers and even stated he was waiting for a passenger who was on the loo........ When being dropped off he missed the place and I had to walk in the dark on the main road ......I have also found them difficult in the past when attempting to cancel and get a refund ....... Do yourself a favour and book another company

Lack of Service and information

A caution for anyone wanting transport from Cairns airport to Port Douglas. A friend and I recently purchased 2 return bus tickets from Cairns airport to our accommodation in Port Douglas costing $90 each. Circumstances prevented us from using our return leg and we asked Sun Palm Transport for a refund but were refused. Sun Palm was the only option of transport unless we had pre-booked.
    I’d advise anyone to pre-book their transport as there are better and cheaper options available as we later found out l.
    Very disappointed.